Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Liquid Neutrogena

Okay

This is a good cleanser but it did not help with my acne and it really dried my skin.

Killed my face

cleans face didn't help my acne my face was more oily acne came back hard The cleanser was not good i felt my skin clean but my acne hit me hard. More blemishes and more blackheads. More acne popped up in my old problem areas.

Guest Pedro
Guest Pedro

- Prevents Acne - Clear Skin - Wont Dry Skin Up - Great for all Skin Types! - Removes all oil from skin - Very Low Price - Great Soap Scent - Does Not Help With Blackheads Great Product. Most recommended to mild acne and oily skin sufferers. I love this product and will buy it over and over again. The only thing I did not like about it is that is does not work on blackheads but you will see an improvement in less acne of your skin!

Guest Bobina
Guest Bobina

-very gentle -doesnt worsen acne -skin feels so so clean -actually helps with breakouts! -Expensive... -Bottle is so annoying. It's very good. I love it. It's not so harsh and it's just a perfect cleanser to remove oil and environmental imperfections. It's as simple as that. Hahaha, being from Skillman, NJ, anyone that has acne usually uses Clean and Clear, since they're based there.. but I like this Neutrogena stuff. It helps me look great :) and I'm so thankful for it.

Guest shelly
Guest shelly

no frills gentle foaming cleanser, cheap, easy to find, non-irritating none A foaming cleanser that is non-irritating and a very nice basic item to have on hand. Does not worsen my acne. I like this liquid version better than the bar.

Guest April
Guest April

Lathers very well, fragrance free, very gentle, gets my skin very clean. None. I got this at the drugstore because I had run out of the acne.org cleanser and didn't want to order more before I ran out of the treatment and the moisturizer. I'm glad I found this, it's very comparable to the acne.org cleanser - very gentle, lathers well, and doesn't have a strong smell. It does have a light soapy smell however. I noticed after my first time using it that my skin seemed to be "squeaky clean." Now that I've been using it for a few weeks I've noticed fewer breakouts. I normally get a couple small pimples every week and sometimes will get one of those deep, painful, cystic pimples. But I haven't gotten more than one small pustule in at least the last two weeks, and that was taken care of easily enough. This is the only thing I've changed in my skincare routine lately, so I'm assuming this cleanser is what has helped my skin so much! Highly recommended!

Popular Liquid