Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Night Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Night

Fragrance Free Free Radical Protection Clears Complexion You are only supposed to use a pea sized amount of this retinol cream for your whole face, the reviewer below stated that she put loads on her forehead and it caused wrinkles. That's not surprising as retinol causes flaking and peeling of the skin. Too much will stress the skin and dry it out. I've used this cream over a year now only in the mornings b/c I use BP at night which makes retinol ineffective. This cream helps keep my skin clear and the texture smooth. I will repurchase as long as it remains available.

Comments

Reduces Acne Less Irritating than Retin-A/Tretinoin Contains Green Tea Inexpensive Unsure of efficacy with wrinkle improvement Preserved with Parabens I am post Accutane 2 yrs ago and was on Retin-A (Tretinoin) Micro. The Retin-A never seem to clear me,just made my pimples peely. I got to the point where my Derm said to get another scrip, I needed to come in for another appointment. I searched for a Retinol product over-the counter that was cost effective and found good reviews for this. Retinol is a retinoid and a derivative of Vitamin A like tretinoin, but is supposed to be less strong and supposedly less effective. I don't know if maybe the tretinoin was too strong/irritating for my skin and therefore caused more acne or what, but this retinol cream works great for me. I've notice more improvement with it than I ever did with topical Tretinoin. It's pretty moisturizing and I can apply it alone without moisturizer as well.

-17

made acne go away GAVE ME WRINKLES I put a load of this stuff on my forehead because I noticed a wrinkle. It ended up drying out my skin and gave me way worse wrinkles than I already have. Who knows if I'll ever get rid of them.

Comments

helps fade/fill in acne scars improves appearance of pores evens out skin tone fewer breakouts perfect amount of moisture for combo skin contains green tea antioxidants retinol may increase collagen production will not prevent more severe acne does not say how much retinol it contains Definitely worth it for mild acne and great for more severe acne in combination with prescription products I give it a full rating because it does what it says it will and more (doesn't claim to have any affect on acne at all) although i am only 21 so i cannot say whether or not it does anything for wrinkles

Comments

Fades acne scars Evens out skin tone Fewer breakouts Clears blackheads None I started using this two years ago, twice a week. It contains Retinol, a deep exfoliant, which helped fade acne scars I had on my forehead. Now I'm working on fading more recent marks on my cheeks & chin. I also find that I break out less (because of the exfoliating properties) and that it cleared some of my blackheads up. It evens out my skintone and gets rid of blotchy red marks. With continuous use, there are lots of improvements!

Popular Anti-aging