Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Oil-Free Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes

Does what it says

It removes all of my makeup, including my eye makeup (and I wear a decent amount of makeup). Used in combination with a gentle cleanser, this is perfect for making sure your face is completely clean before bed. I haven't experienced any breakouts or dry skin with this product. I definitely recommend it!

Guest Josie

- Cleans off all makeup - nice soft, thick texture - Oil-free - Doesn't leave behind an oily residue like most drugstore makeup wipes. - caused some blackheads and whiteheads when I didn't wash my face immediately after using the wipes to take off my makeup I've been using these wipes for about a month now and I really like them. They take off all my makeup, it's oil-free, and it doesn't leave an oily residue behind. When I first started using this product, I sometimes would get lazy and only use the wipes to get my makeup (foundation) off and the go to sleep w/o washing my face after. When I did this I would notice that within a few days I would have a few new whiteheads and blackheads, but during the times I washed my face immediately after using the wipes, I never broke out. Now I don't know why this happened but I do caution people to wash their face even after using these cleansing wipes.

Comments

This product smells great and is easy to use while taking a shower. I am a teenager and tend to have very clear skin, with occasional chin breakouts. Although as of now, my skin broke out a ton so I started using them daily as of today. One time I scrubbed so hard I caused my self to get a bump that hurt a lot and looked like a pimple. (It may have been a cystic.) The ex-foliating side is pretty rough too. I recommend this to people who have overall clear skin and need a daily wash cloth.

Guest Missy

It smells nice and cleanses the skin but that is about all. Left me skin feeling irritated and dry. Didn't see any change in the acne. Everyone is different. I used all the cloths and never bought it again but it was worth a try.

Guest Stephanie

Leaves skin smooth (don't scrub too hard) Causes mild breakouts in some area. Using a toner afterwards helps a bit. Use a good moisturizer afterwards because product leaves skin feeling a bit dry. I am 20 years old and I've been using this product since the beginning of high school. I use this about once a week or once every other week for exfoliating. My skin is very sensitive so I haven't attempted to use it more often than that. It leaves my skin looking beautifully airbrushed (very mild breakouts a day or two following use of product but disappears). I recommend using this once a week because it may be too abrasive for everyday use (if you didn't know that exfoliating everyday may cause more acne--that's why it doesn't work for some people) I also cut the cloths in half so the box lasts longer, and I know that I am not damaging my skin too much with over-exfoliation.

Popular Pads/Wipes