Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Long-Last Shine Control Cleanser/Mask

Strong, gentle, moisturizing.

I like the fact that this can be used as a wash to remove surface oil, and also as a mask for deep cleansing. Skin feels QUITE moisturized after use. Be sure to rinse completely, as it will feel like you already applied moisturizer.

Guest Emma
Guest Emma

* Controls oil * Reduces acne * Makes skin smooth * Takes 2 or 3 tries to really get working I just bought this product yesterday ( The combo cleanser/ mask) and I was really skeptical. I tried Biore in the morning and decided to try this at night. It didnt really help the following day but that evening after school I used it and WOW! It has been 7 hours and im not even shiny :) I recommend this because it really works..it even cleared up some acne blemishes.

Guest Kristin
Guest Kristin

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!! It makes my face SO smooth and soft. I have combination skin, and it removes the oil from the oily parts and moisturizes the dry parts to make it look completely even. I was so upset to find out today that they discontinued it. No longer available...

Guest Jennifer
Guest Jennifer

I really really love this stuff it helps me always with little blemish's. You have to put this back on the market. I have searched everywhere for it. When I did find it I bought 3 or 4 bottles I want more. I have no cons it is the BEST Stuff OUT THERE> Please put this back on the market.

Guest Rhythm
Guest Rhythm

I Can't BELIEVE the company discontinued this product!!!! I really love this stuff!! It controls the oiliness of your skin (it was gentle enough for me to wear throughout the night), it doesn't have any coloring and the fragrance is not perfumy and overwhelming. This product was strong enough to work for my skin when it was its oiliest, yet still gentle and not drying.

Guest My Linh
Guest My Linh

It leaves your face super smooth. It shrinks your pores Takes abt 30 minutes for it to dry before you can scrub it off. I love it. I've used it 2x/week for 2 years and people have really noticed how nice my skin is.

Popular Cleansers/Washes