Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Invigorating Foaming Scrub

better

better than other foaming gels. it makes your skin fresh and breathing.

Irritating

I realize now that any scrub is too harsh for me and even though it gets rid of the dead skin and smooths out blackheads, it caused me more acne. I ran out of this particular scrub once and discovered on accident that it was bad because after going days without it, I started to clear up. Never buying another "scrub" again.

I love this cleanser!

Very Refreshing Gets rid of acne Keeps my skin nice and clean (so prevents break outs) After using this morning and night, my skin looks fresh and feels amazing! I used to get very severe cystic acne, and using this actually prevented breakouts, as well as got rid of any zits that were already there. Even after just the first use, I noticed that almost all blackheads and white heads were gone!

Comments

Clears and prevents acne Smooths skin Gentle enough for everyday use None! Upon entering college, I got bad acne. Not a day went by when I wouldn't look in the mirror and hate my skin, especially since I had beautiful skin all through high school. I tried countless cleansers, toners, spot treatments, and none worked at all. Then I remembered that I used this scrub in high school, with great results. So I picked this up, and within three days my acne was gone. My skin hasn't been this clear in months. It works as advertised, and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. It doesn't dry it out, and I have very dry skin, so that's saying something. Pick up this product, maybe it'll work wonders for you as well.

Comments

it cleans everything your face feels refreshed. i had some big blemishes and i used it and went to shower came out the blemish already went down. i washed my face next day blemish disappeared. i do believe this can be a good product for acne. just making sure your not using salisylic acid however you spell it because some ppl may be allergic to it. non at the moment try it

Comments

Smells good and leaves you feeling SUPER fresh. Takes all oil and dirt cells from your skin. Doesn't help acne at all...Before I used this, I probably got the occasional pimple once every 1 or 2 weeks. After I used this, more any more pimples starting popping up. I use this every day, and the next day BOOM i get another pimple. If you want this for a face cleanser, go ahead and get it. If you want this for acne solution, maybe go with a different product.

Guest Micah
Guest Micah

Gives icy cool boost every time it is used! Really wakes you up! Great for in the mornings! Can dry out your skin if it is used to much. Doesn't treat acne. I use this every morning! Its very refreshing!!

Comments

Makes your face feel fresh, clears away dead skin cells and dirt. Made my face very dry and tight. Doesn't seem to clear acne away very well. Overall, this product didn't really work on my skin. I feel like any scrub, no matter how gentle the company claims it to be, will irritate my skin and worsen my acne.

Guest Sabrina
Guest Sabrina

Smells really good, Face feels fresh Doesnt work on acne, occasionally makes more. Every skin type is diffrent, this doesnt work for me, but it may for other people, it smells really good and it leaves my face rejvinated.

Guest Nicole

SMELLS AWESOME! When you are finished with this product, it leaves your skin feeling actually pretty darn refreshing! Did I mention the smell was awesome? You think that the mini beads in it 'deep cleans' and I guess it does? but not with my type of acne, it really sucked. left my skin kind of dry and...it kinda sucks. if you have like, light acne, lucky you. any product would work... By The way, I have a very oily completion, as well as many noticeable blackheads. I have a few bumps and pus filled acne once in a while.

Guest kari
Guest kari

smells really good leaves skin feeling refreshed does not treat acne can be a bit harsh on skin not reccomended for people with acne

Guest Lina Je
Guest Lina Je

The minty scent leaves skin feeling refreshed. Great for the summer to have a cool feel to your skin! Leaves skin feeling soft, and reduces minor breakouts (occasional pimples). It's definitely not for people with severe acne. I checked the back and it doesn't contain BHA or Salicylic acid. Might be a bit severe for people with very sensitive skin. Contains Methyl. Great for people that would like to reduce the redness or severity of the occasional pimples but not for people with severe acne. Keeps oil under control and great to use before facial masks. For people that would like to get rid of acne should try Neutrogena's new Pink Grapefruit cleanser. OR youtube Aspirin masks! They're great! This is my FAVORITE cleanser.

Guest Adolph
Guest Adolph

I love the way it feel on your skin. The scent and the feel together just make you feel so alive. I heard it take months before this product work. But if you you use it with another product you may get GREAT results. I would 100% use this product...

Guest Nicole

Leaves skin feeling clean, feels great Made my moderate acne break out!!!! Whiteheads and cysts! Didn't work for me, beware

Guest Hayes
Guest Hayes

Smell's Great, Leaves your skin feeling amazing. not medicated. and people with severe acne wouldnt want to use it for a long term product. Its my favorite scrub. works really well cleaning your skin and makes it feel amazing!

Comments

Smells Good, feels good on skin, leaves skin feeling soft and clean. Not medicated, doesn't get rid of acne whatsoever. If your looking for a good cleanser, you've found it. If your looking for something to assist you in getting rid of acne, you have not found it. It's not medicated, so it doesn't contain any acne killing ingredients, thus no clear skin. May I suggest raw organic honey?

Guest abi
Guest abi

really leaves your skin refreshed and is really good for morning use. smells good isn't medicated and doesn't really get rid of acne It works really well to clean your face and really get deep in your pores. however, it is not medicated, so it won't really get rid of pimples so i recommend using it with something else that contains salicydic acid or anything like that. but in the long term, it will help prevent acne

Guest Tom
Guest Tom

leaves face feeling clean takes long time to get rid of acne, moderate face peeling IF you have light acne then it should work fine for you but if you have moderate acne, it'll only do a quick fix up but not get the job done.

Guest Kyle
Guest Kyle

fresh sent, leaves face feeling clean. Um...well i thought it was medicated so i am a little dissapointed. If u have light acne totally try it, but if you're like me and have moderate to severe acne i would stay away since it isn't medicated so before you buy it check on the back under active ingredeints to see if it contains an acne medicine.

Guest Claudia
Guest Claudia

The night I put it on, and the morning I woke up, half of my acne was litterally gone! It smells so good and fresh, and it lasts such a long time. It foams, and once it's washed, my face still feels fresh. It's hard to find. After a while it stops working as well, but it leaves skin clean still. It is my favorite neutrogena product now.

Popular Exfoliating