Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil Free

like this scrub.

I really like this scrub. It's not harsh. Which is fine, because I like a gentle scrub for my face. I like the smell. Very clean and refreshing. I use in the morning and at night and so far that's been fine. Will probably go down to one time a day for the winter. I think this cleanser helps my face stay matte a little longer. Overall, good cleanser, decent price, worth a try.

Comments

Good, but not for every day.

Really nice cleanser. It's a scrub but is super gentle - you can barely feel the little beads once you start to lather it. It's has a really refreshing orange smell to it which is a plus! I use make-up wipes to remove my makeup, but this cleanser gets rid of any excess product left behind along with cleaning and gently exfoliating my skin. It also contains salicylic acid which is good for acne. UPDATE: I stopped using this everyday because I found that my skin was becoming over exfoliated. It started to become very shiny and I developed this weird filmy layer around my eyes and forehead. It says it's a daily cleanser, but I would probably stick to 2-3 times a week.

Comments

I Used this in College...& That's Where I left It.

A great cleanser for your typical late teens & early 20s. Its going to erase the oil that comes with still figuring themselves out hormones. But once that stuff relaxes you're going to have bigger problems and this isn't going to do that trick. HOTTAKE: If you are between 17-20 I say try to reduce some acne. Don't over use or it will get worse. Other than that it's really not the best product out there.

Favourite cleanser

I use this as my cleansing step in the Regimen. Scrubs aren't recommended, but my skin requires exfoliation to stay clear, so it was essential for me to tweak my routine. I've used this scrub pretty steadily for many years, and if I do switch, I always come back. I find it gentle enough for everyday use (using it gently is key though), non-drying, only lightly fragranced, oil-free, and using it alongside the BP on the Regimen keeps my skin smooth and clear. Very highly recommended.

Comments

Many people say it works for them Made my acne worse Irritated my skin, didn't feel good at all Chemicals make your skin age faster I started using this product 9 months ago and only just stopped. I have dry skin and only had acne on my forehead when I started using this which it did clear a little, however it caused a lot more on one of my cheeks that still hasn't cleared up 8-9 months later!! After every use it seemed like my skin was red, inflamed and irritated. Also after research, it turns out it has chemicals to make you more susceptible to sunlight which ages your skin faster. I thought using it only at night would help this but the effects actually last a few days. It seems to be a gamble if this stuff will help you or make you worse, but even if it works there's still the issues with accelerating the aging process :/

Guest Jordan
Guest Jordan

It makes Skin really smooth and soft.It also exfoliates and gets rid of acne fast! Beads are a little rough on skin. Bottom line is this product works.It really deep cleans to prepare you for the next steps of the Dan regimen.I highly rec commend.

Guest Greg
Guest Greg

Deep cleans not drying cheap Has eXfoliating beads A bit too harsh.it kind feels like the beads are scraping ur skin also, I hated the smell it cleared my skin somewhat but its really harsh so don't USE everday.As a dude, I hated the smell, it sucked.it smells like my mom's perfume which isn't the best smell if u want to be manly haha.so probably wont be buying again.

Guest Shelly
Guest Shelly

- Gentle exfoliating beads - Nice texture ( creamy with beads) - Nice smell - Eliminated my acne when combined with BP cream - Can be used daily - Fairly cheap - Contains Beta Hyrodxy acid , an ingredient recommended to me by my Derm - A bit drying ( Nothing a moisturizer can't fix) I have normal skin which tends to breakout regulary on my forhead. This scrub , combined with the Neutrogena combination skin moisturizer and a 2.5% BP cream has eleminated my acne completely!I can honestly say that this cleanser works.Although its not made specifically for acne , it deep cleans my skin to get rid of bacteria,oil and makeup so that I can apply my acne-fighting BP.I absolutely adore the texture of this scrub.In fact , it doesn't even feel like a scrub because it's so gentle and creamy.I use this every morning by itself and then at night , I use it before applying BP and Moisturiser. Best Cleanser Ever! It's risk free , so try it.

Comments

Clearer skin, feels clean, you can tell its really getting in and exfoliating None i can think of Ive just used this for two days and when i woke up this morning, my forehead acne has been dramatically reduced. I used to have horrible pimples on my forehead and smaller tiny bumps, but now its so much clearer and all the little bumps are gone. My red marks left from past pimples are slowly fading too! Yay! I just used the scrub and then rinsed, then used the cream cleaner afterwards from the same line of products (deep clean)

Comments

This is my daily cleanser, and I've been using it for ages. Recently, I ran out of it and am currently using some random brand recommended to me by a friend. Lo and behold, I have an massive pustule forming on my cheek two days after I stopped using it. Says something about it's efficiency! It's also a very gentle scrub- my face doesn't feel tight at all after I use it, which is great, cos I have combination skin, so it works well for use twice a day~ Beads can be a little bit difficult to get out, but if you clean throughly with water, it's usually not a problem. What I'm saying is that this has pretty much changed my skin for the better; everywhere except my forehead (which has a light smattering of small white heads) is completely clear! Amazing stuff, I strongly recommend you give it a try! Gotta to pick up some ASAP to tide myself through this current breakout...

Guest jim
Guest jim

Inexpensive it works Ruff on sensitive skin Have had bad skin since high school and have had a lot of scaring and sun damage this product is removing damaged skin at a fast rate and deep black heads are going away my skin is getting healthy. I feel good more than words can explain. Thanks I have a social life now!

Comments

Reduced appearance of acne :D Exfoliates extremely well! Gentle on sensitive skin :) Doesn't dry out skin Smells nice The exofoliating beads can be a little hard to wash completely off This product is amazing!! I love it! I have oily and sensitive skin! It is perfect! THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT!!

Comments

Leaves skin soft and fresh, with a nice orange scent. Does pretty well with keeping my face oil free, and has helped clear my skin a little bit. Makes skin feel slightly tight, but that can be fixed by applying moisturizer. The little beads are a little difficult to wash off. Pretty good product, I'm glad I bought it. Wasn't majorly expensive. It's helped prevent breakouts and made some of my other breakouts smaller, with the help of another acne clearing scrub. It's gentle enough for me to use twice a day.

Popular Exfoliating