Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Wash

Severe reaction

I've never suffered from sensitive skin or had any reactions to skincare products. However, this product made my skin tight, itchy, dry, swollen, burning sensation, and small white bumps all over my face and body. I haven't used it in 4 days, and my symptoms still haven't subsided. I made an account just to warn others. It started with swollen eyes after 4 days of use, and the symptoms continued to get worse. Do not buy this product. After some research, I have noticed many others have suffered from these symptoms as well.

So far so good

I have had acne on my back (clogged pores, blackheads, whiteheads) for a really really long time now and I also have a skin picking problem which only happens when I am stressed, I've been trying to stop lately which has helped alot. Also I have been able to clear my back completely for a couple of months until I went swimming in the pool 2 months ago (chlorine) which caused my skin to become a disaster again! I guess I have really sensitive skin. Now I'm back at trying to clear it up again and I've read so much good reviews about his product that I thought I should give it a try and now that I purchased this product a couple days ago and Been using it, I have seen a difference in my skin just from using it for 4 days. I am excited to see how things get because I've been soo depressed because of my back and I just hope this product works well as I continue to use it :)

Okay

I dont have sever acne on my body. Just a handful once in a while on my chest and tiny bumps on my back and it didn't seem to do much although I can't tell since my body acne isn't frequent. What I appreciate is that it did not irritate my skin since I have keratosis piloris on my tighs and arms and sensitive skin in general. Hard to come by a wash for acne that doesn't irritate skin.

Comments

Highly Recommend Trying This Product!

I am very satisfied with this product. I had large cysts over my chest, back, and neck and this wash really helped clear them up. I never had success with Dan's chest and back regimen because putting AHA and BP under clothes feels gross and covering the entire back and chest with either AHA or BP takes ALOT of the treatment. I highly recommend trying this.

Guest Robert
Guest Robert

Cleared me up in about 2 weeks Might not work for people with more severe cases I am very satisfied with this product. Despite suffering with bad acne on my face for years I took some consolation in that I had virtually no body acne or neck acne. Well about 2 months ago I started noticing that I was getting a bunch of little pimples all over my chest, traps, and upper back. This worried me alot but luckily for me my sister had already purchased this product for her acne so I started using it and it cleared me up pretty good. If you have light to mild/moderate body acne I suggest you give this a shot. If your acne is more severe you might need something a little stronger.

Comments

none doesnt work did not work for my back. used it everyday and cheap products like ths do not work. waste of money

Comments

amazing body wash scrub no cons! the only body wash that has ever cleared my back and chest. I am so happy. Buy the scrub one though, it comes in a wash with no beads but get the one with beads! the scrub! its amazing. it will clear your body! Use it everyday

Guest May
Guest May

Goes onto skin smoothly Smells decent Has a foamy texture nd is great on the skin None so far So, I have tried everything to get my nice clear skin I had in this past summer. It has now been two months that I have been suffering with acne in my back and chest. I just used this tonight which is Tuesday February 21st, 2012 and I plan to write a review next week to see if this product really did it's job. Maybe my 4 star rating will turn into a 5 next week.

Comments

-clears body acne -smells good -soft skin -doesn't dry out skin -if stopped use it comes back worse Im a teenage girl and I have acne on my upper back and I tried this and within a week my acne was gone I used it for about a month everyday then stopped and it came back worse then ever! And it's harder to get rid of the second time I've been using it for about 3 weeks straight now and it's not even half gone. So as long as you keep it up and don't stop it's a good product doesn't dry out your skin and works. So if you get this my adviece to you is don't stop and your skin will look great!

Comments

Cleared Up My Back None of this chemical crap in any body wash is really ever good for you. If you have moderate back acne, it will get rid of it.

Comments

None Gave me horrible painful zits that were impossible to pop. I have light acne on my back so decided to try this product. After using it 3 times, I noticed I was getting those horrible big red painful lumpy zits on my back, which I had never had before. My skin looked awful and they were extremely painful. Whenever I have used anything with Salicylic acid, this happens. Guess my skin just doesn't respond well to it. I found using hydrogen peroxide on my back worked much better and was way cheaper.

Guest anonymous
Guest anonymous

very good , keep me feeling fresh , my skin feels soft and smooth and fresher and shinning none i got it from my fiance when she came from the usa she bought it for herself and gave me to try it , i loved it and now its mine but it will soon finish , i have to wait for her to send me another one or will have to wait till i get to the states , i dont know if i can find it here but not seen it yet

Guest Canonymous
Guest Canonymous

-Has a very clean scent -Scrubby (optional scrubby bead things) -Compared to other medicated OTC treatments, it's not *that* expensive. -They recently changed the cap design so it's easier to get out of the bottle. -GREAT spot treatment for neck/jawline! -It only seemed to work for about the first week then acne came right back. (my back acne is extremely persistent though) -Not exactly inexpensive, but could be far worse. -Was only effective on shoulders (or on neck/jaw as a leave-on spot treatment) -Was not effective on lower back, 'bum cheeks' at all (results may vary) At first I ran back to the store ASAP and bought 3 more bottles (as other people on here have said) but eventually it stopped controlling my back/body acne. Stopped using it but it seems to be a great, very safe treatment to try if you're having body acne issues. Didn't seem to damage my skin at all.

Guest A
Guest A

It took away my acne and cleared up new breakouts quickly. It's the only product that works for me.

Guest Judy
Guest Judy

• Clears acne away • Controlled acne • Skin feels smooth • Kind of expensive • Takes 1-3 weeks to see full results It worked for a good period of time but recently my acne has started to come back. I don't know what's wrong, can your body adapt to salicylic acid? But yeah, depressed now. I'm gonna give it a couple more weeks to see if acne will go away again. But hey, at least it DID work!

Guest Johnny
Guest Johnny

-CLEARS ALL BODY ACNE -Skin feels super soft -Improves Skin texture. None. I used to be so embaressed to take off my shirt at school because of the hideous red zits all over my chest, back, and arms.... and other areas... WITHIN 2 WASHES, I noticed that I had ZERO acne on my shoulders back and chest, and i had only one pimple in an area covered by clothes, hahahaha. YES! It is a perfect product.

Comments

-Clears pores -Cleans skin -Makes skin feel soft :) -Cleared up acne -May be a bit drying for those with dry skin, but I have oily skin, and it worked G.R.E.A.T. I used the scrub one, I'm not sure if this is it or not, but i lovedddd it.

Comments

It controlled the acne....I didn't get random breakouts on my back or upper arms except for a few small pimples.. This KIND OF prevented breakouts.. Just a little. Didn't fully clear the acne. It's pretty good...

Guest m.
Guest m.

Cleared up acne on upper back and arms! Woo! Didn't clear up any *ahem, 'bum-region' acne or chest acne. This mostly worked pretty well with me, I loooove it.

Comments

Exfoliated Didn't really do anything Difficult to get out of the bottle Sticky if not used immediately out of the bottle I had moderate back acne in my teen years and tried using this with a back brush (inflexibility rendered me helpless to wash my back without the help of a brush), it exfoliated my back a lot which felt great, since I was stuck in a 6 hr school day unable to wash my body after PE, only when I got home. However, the salicylic acid did nothing for the back acne (and I also know it never worked for my face), so it's purpose was kind of lost - it was intended to be an acne treatment but it didn't treat acne. The only good thing is that it never made anything worse, it just didn't really do anything at all. Also, if you got any on the cap or side of the bottle that you didn't use, it became really sticky and made it kind of gross to touch the bottle - and it was ALREADY difficult enough to get the stuff out of the container.

Comments

This is the only stuff that has worked for me. I have acne on my legs back and arms. My daughter is also using it and she loves it also. Now we have no problems wearing tank tops in the summer. A little costly and you have to be patient to see results maybe 2-3 weeks. Yes get a bottle if you have extra cash boy 2-3 bottles, you won't be sorry. Target walmart walgreens you get it at any drug store.

Comments

Nothing Everything This stuff smells awful. It doesn't make you feel clean at all nor does it help with body acne.

Guest Jake
Guest Jake

it works for body acne breakouts heal fast dry skin salicylic acid burn i have few acne on my back, shoulder and chest. they maybe few they are huge break outs. been using the product for 2 months. initial use of the product, my acne breakouts dried out quick. down side was, my arms which are acne free got severe irritation. i had painful skin burn on my arm because of the product. after my arms healed, i resumed using the product but now i have to moisturize my arm and legs after use. problem solved.

Comments

Clears acne on your chest, back, and shoulders Rich lather Exfoliating beads Smells and feels nice on skin Dryness Hard to out of bottle I would definitely recommend this product to any of my close friends/family. It feels really nice and refreshing when you step out of the shower. The only thing is, only put the product wherever you are prone to breakouts. When I say this, I mean, do not put this product anywhere near your groin area, it makes that area extremely dry and flaky.

Comments

It works! Sometimes doesn't work quite fast enough. Buy it.

Popular Liquid