Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Facial Peel

Guest Sunshine
Guest Sunshine

Great quality Avalability-I've had a hard time finding this product I do not have acne; I bought this product because my skin was dull, dry, and blotchy. I LOVE the results I've had with this product! I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin with the first use. I've been applying it twice a week for about 6 months now and my skin looks better in my thirties than it ever did in my twenties. My skin is brighter, the tone has evened out, and it is so soft. It is a bit pricey, but one jar lasted me about 4 months. I get compliments on my skin all of the time. I'm 36 and get carded everywhere I go. All I can say is Advanced Solutions worked for me.

Guest James

Fades acne marks, and leaves face with a refined and even texture There aren't any This product is one of few that I actually will pay money for willingly to see the great results that it provides. Does not dry your skin out, and as far as people complaining about the price, I think they should realize that this product has the highest concentration of alpha hydroxy acids in it that you can buy without going to get a chemical peel which obviously is very expensive. It is a great buy.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

awesome, dissolves dead skin.. evens skin tone.. its perfect it's discontinued but I see a few on ebay perfect. anything that WORKS gets discontinued like theyre bought off or something by other companies for working too well! :(

Guest Angela
Guest Angela

Goes on easy, works very well. Bad smell, a bit expensive but it does the trick! I noticed a few people, having only used the product once or twice, are complaining that it doesn't work. I also didn't see results after the first few uses aside from the smooth feeling most exfoliaters deliver but lately (I've been using it for about 4 weeks now, 2 times a week) I've noticed the red marks left on my face from acne have almost 100% disappeared. They're extremely faint and hardly even noticeable! I also never break out any more since I started using this product. I wish it wasn't quite so expensive but considering how well it works, it's definitely worth the price. I also dislike the smell quite a bit but it's not too strong. I highly recommend and I will certainly repurchase once I've run out.

Comments

Smooths skin texture, fades red marks gradually, gentle on my sensitive skin Slow to work The first few times I used this product, I was pretty disappointed. It seemed like nothing but an exfoliating scrub and I saw no improvement in my skin. After using it 2-3 times per week for about three weeks, however, I am noticing a lot of improvement; my red marks are faded quite a bit, and the texture of my skin is a lot smoother. I also like that it isn't harsh; I leave it on for about 15 minutes even though it says 7-10, and then rub it in with slightly damp fingers. I can tell that there is a little peeling, but there is no unpleasant sensation with it. Very slight tingling at most. I make sure to use sunscreen everyday to protect the fresh layer of skin!

Guest jviv
Guest jviv

Is safe for my extremely sensitive skin!! I have used it for 2 weeks now, and many scars are disappearing, and acne is also getting better quicker. Jar is not big enough!!! I include this 3-4 times a week with the regimen. It says 2 times a week only but I use it more. And I have noticed my scars are fading faster, and acne is diminishing! I am so excited to use this product especially because my skin is sooooo sensitive (fair with freckles) and most products irritate it. After I use the peel at night, I use the benzoyl peroxide, let that dry, and then put on my Cetaphil lotion. My skin is finally starting to look good! Highly recommend this one!!

Guest nick
Guest nick

used product twice this week i have sevre acne and have tried many product for instance proactive/acutane and this works the best for me 100% worth the price con is the price but it works so in a way its not a con great product worth a try, everyone is different

Guest b
Guest b

soft smooth skin amount of product for your money its preventing breakouts and my scars are fading quickly...love it!!

Guest latanza
Guest latanza

Terrible Horrible This product is not worth buying. I bought this product at wal-mart for 22.88 it did nothing at all. There was no tingling, it showed no instance renewness, has a nice fragrance but is useless. I have used other Neutrogena products and yet I still break out. However, this product is useless, and Neutrogena should take it off of the shelves. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Guest emily
Guest emily

easy to use bottle, , no distinct smell, can use twice a week . not to strong . expensive for drug store product, but it does do the trick and the next stage up would be sephora like products around $40.00 , then the derma which are very costly . it works !!! glowing skin, easy application. ive had salon peels and they sting to much , to aggresive , this product you can use twice , three times week and see amazing result s.

Guest bdoll
Guest bdoll

-fading marks! -glowing skin -not a fan of it being in a jar -wish it were stronger I use this and the neutrogena mark fading peel every night (i alternate between the two). its been almost 2 weeks of consistent use and my marks faded a lotttt! I also had a huge decrease in breakouts. no initial purging. and the smell didnt bother me at all- i barely noticed it. i leave it on for a half hour or so until it starts peeling off itself and then i follow with washing it off and put on my BP. it never irritated my skin or dried me out. it never stung either. try it!

Guest Paris
Guest Paris

only a day after using it my skin cleared up from its gross phase leaves my skin a bit dry a worth while product. buy it

Guest Terry
Guest Terry

Works, gives a glow, and got me ready for my wedding. A tad expensive. Overall, it's worth it to give you an intro into the results of a chemical peel. Pair with an alpha hydroxy SPF though.

Guest jillnjack
Guest jillnjack

Definitely makes a difference in the redness of bumps, whether old or new. Easy to apply, stays on just a few minutes and feels like it is working~~tingles. Smells not so great~~but is tolerable. Expensive, (but lasts a long time) Great product, seems to help and makes skin feel cleaner and rejuvenated~helps with texture in general.

Guest Lauren
Guest Lauren

-Clears up skin quickly, in just one treatment. -Good even on sensitive skin (and believe me I have extremely sensitive skin). -Makes skin really smooth, including smoothing wrinkles, and leaves a nice "glow". -Smells a little funky, but nothing you couldn't deal with for a few minutes. -Pretty expensive (just remember, you only need to use a very thin layer) This product is awesome! It amazes me everytime I use it. I originally began using it twice a week, but lately have been forgetting. I really only remember when I notice a breakout coming on, I have a lot of clogged pores, or when my face is looking a dull and uneven. I had three zits coming in yesterday, used this product and, voila!, they are gone this morning! It also makes your skin really smooth and doesn't dry it out. I was nervous when using this product due to the fact that my skin is really sensitive. I generally do not purchase anything that is not fragrance free or specifically for sensitive skin. I have had no problems with this facial peel, even if I accidentally leave it on longer than recommended. I have also been using it on the developing lines around my eyes and lips, and maybe it's all in my mind, but I swear they have disappeared a little! Overall, I think this product is definitely worth the price.

Guest Daneen
Guest Daneen

I think has been a discontinued item.....but guess what I found it at Shoppers drug mart for $5.99, can you believe it??!! And bonus: after all you guys have said about it, I am looking forward to better skin....I took all 5 boxes remaining

Guest Jenn
Guest Jenn

Easy to use, quick and simple I don't really have any! I have some acne scarring and it's amazing! I've only been using this product for a month and I can tell not only in pictures, but in the mirror and it's dramatic! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!

Guest James

NONE AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOUT THE ONLY "ADVANCED" THING TO THIS PRODUCT IS THE SLEEK PACKAGING AND NICE CARRYING BOTTLE. TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AN OVER THE COUNTER PRODUCT WITH A SMALL AMOUNT OF CREAM. I MIGHT AS WELL GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST AND SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS ON ANOTHER USELESS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT IS SIMPLY A WASTE OF MONEY. DON'T SPEND YOUR TIME USING RIDICULOUS PRODRUCTS LIKE THIS.

Comments

has smoothed out fine lines, lightened a biopsy scar, gotten rid of a small outbreak on my forehead....this is the only over the counter product I've bought that actually works! Considering all the money I've spent on products that don't deliveron their promises, this is a GREAT deal for the money..I hope they never discontinue this product.

Guest Katrina
Guest Katrina

EVERYTHING Effects, Convenience, Cost, Privacy, *NO Lobster skin for a week compared to professional chemical peel. I know that some people have commented on the smell. It's isn't very strong or offensive, and the smell doesn't stay on your skin. Better than most of the products the dermatologist uses. THIS PRODUCT WORKS!!!!!Who cares what it smells like? I have used most over the counter skin products and am a frequent flyer at the dermatologist. (Accutane, Retin-A, etc...)Much more mild on your skin compared to a chemical peel @ the dermatologist, BUT EXTREMELY effective. It doesnt' burn or leave your skin obviously red and irritated. It works 10 times more effectively than I anticipated. Visibily smoothed skin and reduced the the visibility of acne scars in one use. I have a tendency to have keloids and have my skin react strangely to treatments. Much less risk of adverse reactions with this product versus a professional chemical peel. I plan on stocking up on this product. While the jar may look small, there are numerous uses enclosed. Recommended this product to all of my friends!!!

Guest Jason
Guest Jason

inexpensive, efficient, easy to use, not to harsh. smell Worked great, i suffer from acne scars and dark spots, after the first use i noticed dramatic differences in the texture of my skin, and it took away the dullness of my skin and it's almost gray complexion, it also left my skin really soft. great product.

Guest J
Guest J

Nice alternative to professional visits to a Dermatologist or cosmotologist. I think it smells stinky! I have had professional skin peels along with microderm. Those treatments are very abrasive, but they work quickly. This is a nice alternative in the privacy of your own home. The professional ones made my skin break out horribly and turn BRIGHT RED afterward. This is very mild, but I don't feel the results are as quick as a professional skin peel with microderm. I would recommend this for the price though!

Guest michelle
Guest michelle

The results are great, works fast, and smells good. mild skin dryness may occure. You should get it!!It's great!!!!!

Guest JP
Guest JP

Great results. none. As a 24 year old light skinned black male, I've had hyper-pigmented skin and dark acne scars for years. Since reading the reviews on this product, I decided to give it a shot. I went about using it the same way danaya from columbia, sc uses it (much props to you babe for creating this rebellious yet genius routine)and in almost a week I've gotten amazing results, and believe me I've tried it all.

Guest Eric
Guest Eric

Give my skin a healthy glow, minimizes fine lines, get rid of superficial brown acne scars and I'm now completely pimple free. Flaky skin. I'm a 32 yr old Asian male. I found this product when I was 28 after trying almost everything to get rid of my acne. I had moderate breakouts with occasional cysts that would produce superficial scars. Here's the routine that works for me: 1 I use this facial peel before bed on a unwashed and wet face. I find this product may be too drying if applied on a clean, dry face. -I peel once a week and for 10 minutes. -Apply a good moisturizer that doesn't cause breakouts, like St. Ives Collagen & Elastin, immediately afterwards to keep skin from flaking. 2 In between using my peel I use a face scrub with salicylic acid on a daily basis (morning and night) such as Garnier Pure Deep Scrub, Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub, or St. Ives Apricot Scrub. 3 I moisturize with St. Ives C&E at night and Neutrogena Healthy Skin SPF 15 in the day time. For the last few years my skin has been perfect, I can go to bed without washing my face and not breakout, and people t

Popular All-over treatments