Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel With CelluZyme Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel With CelluZyme

Made my acne worse

A total farce - doesn't work at all. In fact I think it made my actual acne worse, which was a bummer since I was trying to get rid of all signs of my acne! Decided to go with my Ninja brand's bleach product with Kojic acid and that has really helped me a lot. Still not 100% scar free but I would say it has cleared up about 60-70% so far. Fingers crossed I can get to 100%!!!

Comments

Effective! Discontinued :( I remember using this when I was 16 or 17 along w the neutrogena complete therapy system, I had really bad acne and this is what cleared me and faded my scars and spots. I am now 23 and going through a bad time w my skin, and can no longer find anything as good and effective as this for my acne and scars :(

Guest Whitney
Guest Whitney

Works fantastic on acne. I use it only when I have breakouts and they immedialy disappear. My son recently straying breaking out due to hormones so I put some directly on his acne areas and left it there for a few hours and the next morning all is acne was gone! Amazing! It disappears overnight. It is the only product I have found to Actually work. It's hard to find but when I do I purchase it. There is no other that works like this! Hard to find!

Guest Sami
Guest Sami

Best thing for an over night fix, love this stuff makes all the impurities disappear basically over night! :)) The smell of mine is terrible, but I got used to it and now it's the smell of clear skin. But mine is almost a year old (first bottle, only put it on spots) so maybe the smell is fixed. Also can't find it anywhere. Best skin clearing over night treatment.

Popular Over-the-counter