Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel With CelluZyme Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel With CelluZyme

Works

Works great but takes forever!

Made my acne worse

A total farce - doesn't work at all. In fact I think it made my actual acne worse, which was a bummer since I was trying to get rid of all signs of my acne! Decided to go with my Ninja brand's bleach product with Kojic acid and that has really helped me a lot. Still not 100% scar free but I would say it has cleared up about 60-70% so far. Fingers crossed I can get to 100%!!!

Non-irritating, not much improvement

I used the entire bottle, and didn't really notice any difference. It didn't make acne worse, and the smell was pleasant. It felt sticky on the skin. Unfortunately, didn't help fade my scars.

Comments

Effective! Discontinued :( I remember using this when I was 16 or 17 along w the neutrogena complete therapy system, I had really bad acne and this is what cleared me and faded my scars and spots. I am now 23 and going through a bad time w my skin, and can no longer find anything as good and effective as this for my acne and scars :(

Guest Whitney
Guest Whitney

Works fantastic on acne. I use it only when I have breakouts and they immedialy disappear. My son recently straying breaking out due to hormones so I put some directly on his acne areas and left it there for a few hours and the next morning all is acne was gone! Amazing! It disappears overnight. It is the only product I have found to Actually work. It's hard to find but when I do I purchase it. There is no other that works like this! Hard to find!

Guest Sami
Guest Sami

Best thing for an over night fix, love this stuff makes all the impurities disappear basically over night! :)) The smell of mine is terrible, but I got used to it and now it's the smell of clear skin. But mine is almost a year old (first bottle, only put it on spots) so maybe the smell is fixed. Also can't find it anywhere. Best skin clearing over night treatment.

Comments

Cleared up those stubborn bumps that no other treatments could! Can't find it anywhere!

Guest Erika
Guest Erika

Works great to eliminate current pimples and fades marks Discontinued by neutrogena Works great but impossible to find in stores.

Comments

where can i actually buy this item? none so far. coz i'm not using it yet good day i want to ask if where can i buy this product im a filipino suffering from mild acne and pimple marks. i live near manila, philippines. can u site specific store where can i buy this? pls help i really wanna get rid of this pimples and marks. thanks for helping me out in advanced any answers from u would be highly appreciated. thanks

Comments

Worked great to clear up those little bumps that you cant see very well, but bother you. and faded my acne marks within 2 weeks. Had a very strange smell... I love it. Buy it!

Guest van
Guest van

My sister and I using this product for about 2 yrs. It work so well for us. We say bye-bye to acne. We can see that our faces look smooth and glow.

Guest Mannee
Guest Mannee

Actually works... ...very slowly that is Creamy/Gelly Texture with little crystals and unlike the other reviewers on here I noticed noticed nothing wrong with the smell. It almost completely cleared up my newer scars ( 5 months old) in a matter of about 3 weeks. The older deeper scars are logically gonna take a little longer. So If you are going to use this expect it to take time.

Comments

Visibly reduces the size and redness of pimples. Smells nice. Takes a lot of time so you must be patient and consistent. If Benzoyl Peroxide does not work for you, you should definitely try an acne product that contains Salicylic Acid as the main ingredient. I have tried Proactiv for a long time, but it never worked out. If Proactiv does not work for you This is definitely the product to try. I guarantee this will work if you are patient.

Guest leash
Guest leash

it feels just like a citrus peel at a spa. It atleast partially clears up acne scars nothing really Its stronger than any other over the counter topical acne medication. Give it a try.

Guest Ana
Guest Ana

It does its jod and fast! I just put it on for as much time as i want,because if you only put in on for 2-3 minutes a day like it tells you it wont work because itll way too long,so leave it on over night if you wanna. It wont make your face red. The smell doesnt bother me at all! I find it relaxing,like at the spa,but idk,you might find it awfull,because thats what some people say,but NO CONS for me. It doesnt have any sideaffects and is easy to use,just wash your face well before using this product because you dont wanna use it if your face is dierty,i mean whats the point? A dirty face is acne,and a clean face is clean and clear. It hasnt completly made my acne scars dissapear,but very close too! And its fast because ive only used it for about a month and it works well. I think the price is great because it works and it last long,aslong as you dont go overboard because not everybody has the same type of skin or situation with acne so just in case,you dont wanna damage your skin or make you acne worse. also,after im dont using and i take it off with water my face is really soft and smooth and i can see the differentce,but dont expext to see the difference over night,i mean please,its acne scars,you gotta be patient. anyways its great and i love it! lol,im so happy,i mean you wouldnt bolive how my face looked like before and now i dont have ANY acne marks!

Guest Jazz
Guest Jazz

It did get rid of the spots quite quikly and helped clear up my face didnt really fade acne marks I used it for about a month and it didnt do anything noticeble to acne marks although it helps reduced spots quickly but doesnt really keep away the acne. The smell is not even bad as people say. I would say try it cos ive heard good stuff about it. so give it a go! :)

Guest netta
Guest netta

it works..after first use my skin is soft and a reduction of redness and swelling cant find it to many places..i get mine on line at [link removed]..its 19.00 which include shipping and handeling try it...it works

Guest Brie
Guest Brie

None Gets rid of acne marks fast! Buy it, you will love it!!

Guest Sofia
Guest Sofia

Fades it, however it will take plenty of time, patience, and use. It took me 2 years of using this product as directed to see significant results in the reduction of hyperpigmentation caused by acne. The product does calm existing acne and reduces the size and redness, as well as significantly reducing the appearance of post-acne marks. However, as I have mentioned, it took me two years with consistent application as directed by the product to see these changes (in addition to the regiment that I have been following on a daily basis). Do not expect this product to work overnight, it will take plenty of patience and use for you to see the hyperpigmentation subside. If you have deep acne scars, I'm sorry but lasers are your best option. Plenty of lasers now offer collagen fillers, which fill the "holes" in deep acne scars while eliminating hyperpigmentation. They are usually $280 per treatment and depending on your situation, take 3-4 sessions. I would recommend seeing your dermatologist because there are other ways of reducing hyperpigmentation, such as retinol creams like Atralin. Good luck!!!

Guest Leila
Guest Leila

works relatively well, not over drying, a little goes a long way smells a little funny, a little expensive Yeah, it's worth it. The stuff works - the trick is, and it says this right on the packaging, that you have to use is consistently, a couple of times per week for at LEAST 8 weeks (just like with ANY other dermatological product) to really see noticeable, lasting, long-term results. This will lighten most scars, but I don't think it works on really dark hyperpigmentation, and I don't think you can lighten freckles with it if that's what you're after. It smells a little strange but honestly, when you open up that tube and know your scars are fading away a little more every time you use the product, you come to look forward to the smell of success ^_^

Guest Sara
Guest Sara

It seems to help fade acne scars over a period of time. My marks are still there but they have faded significantly. The smell could be better I would buy this product because it helps to reduce the appearance of post acne marks. It may not completely fade them but it will diminish them and improve the overall texture of the skin.

Guest Singhh
Guest Singhh

GETS RID OF THE SCARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS NONE ITS GOOD BUY ITT

Comments

it works the smell but its worth it it works!! all my acne cleared up im not breaking out and my scars faded

Guest Megan
Guest Megan

Clears acne quickly needs consistent application to fade marks not the absolute answer, but definitely helps!

Guest TayTay
Guest TayTay

It does what you want it to do for a period of time, only works for a period of time, you need backup! Right now I'm using ZapZyts and lets see how well that does. BAD SMELL, AWFUL SMELL..but rather you suffer with the smell and deal wit it to have a clear face or a face full of blackheads and pimples? I was using it for a month, I saw results after the first week after that, none! I have a little thing, if it doesn't work for about a month I move on to the next product! Bad? I know, but why procrastinate on something I don't see any improvements. Everyone else sees improvements but you know your face and if you don't see improvements you aren't satisfied. Little bottle, BIG price.

Popular Over-the-counter