Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner Reviews

Brand: Neutrogena

Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Triple-Action Toner

It's okay

I use this on my nose for blackheads. It leaves a shiny residue that I'm not fond of, however, I have noticed that I have fewer blackheads.

Best Toner Under $10

This is one of the best toners I have ever used. It leaves your face feeling clean and refreshed without drying your skin out. This toner is part of Neutrogena's Microclear® Technology product line and at just under $7 per bottle it's an absolute steal. Microclear® is a patented technology composed of three ingredients acting in synergy to prepare the skin to receive salicylic acid under good conditions: so, that it can act deeply in the pores and release all its efficiency to help get rid of spots.

Comments

Great addition to a routine !

The addition of this toner into my routine has drastically improved my acne. I get cystic/hormonal acne and healing time has sped up with the addition of this toner.

Didnt Work

I had read good reviews for this so I tried it out. I had mostly whiteheads. Anyways, after about 3 weeks of trying this, it really did NOTHING for me. As a matter of fact, my breakouts got WORSE and my whiteheads turned to cystic acne and inflamed pimples. I wouldnt recommend this,

Comments

-Feels good on skin -moisturizing -broke my skin out. I'm on the first week of using this product and my acne is worse than it was before, im going to continuing using it for another week and see what happens from there.

Comments

Helps clear acne. Gets rid of makeup. Clears oil. Brings shine to your face. Stinging. But that's when you know it's working! Use it! It really gets rid of the redness so it's less noticeable!

Comments

Refreshing Smells good Kills acne Smell can be kinda strong I love stuff! It really does treat my acne. I get less acne and when I do get a pimple this stuff really takes care of it in a day or two. I moisturize after I use it so it won't dry me out.

Comments

Smells nice, clears acne and prevents acne, refreshing Can be drying, but its an acne treatment so it comes with the territory I used this toner last summer and it cleared up my skin pretty dramatically. I still had some pimples but I'd say it definitely improved my skin. Then I kind of got off track and stopped using it and my skin was worse than ever, then I found it in my cabinet and tried it again and within a few weeks my skin was a lot better. I wish it worked 100 percent because I still have acne but it is definitely an improvement.

Comments

Salicylic acid treatment Fragrance too strong, new formula doesn't always mean better Didn't really work for me. The Clear Pore Formula (its predecessor) seems to dry up my acne better and prevent new pimples from forming.

Guest Pioneer
Guest Pioneer

It cleans good. It doesnt work. I used it for a long time and; no results. No acne improvement or nothing. For me it didnt even clear acne. So I must say its a no product for me.

Popular Over-the-counter treatments