Nature's Cure Two-Part Body Acne Treatment for Males and Females Reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Nature's Cure Two-Part Body Acne Treatment for Males and Females

Useless

Absolutely did nothing to reduce my acne. Waste of money/time.

Guest Colleen Barney
Guest Colleen Barney

It's a relatively inexpensive BHA product, which is hard to find. Although it does have fragrance, it is very mild. It's PH is nowhere near low enough to allow the Salicylic acid to be effective as an exfoliant. I tested it with my PH sticks, and it turned out to be between 6 and 7. The PH needs to be between 2.5 and 4, I believe, in order to exfoliate. I added about 15 ml. of some 70% lactic acid solution that I had at home to this product to lower the PH (I tested it, and it is now at about a 2.5-3 PH). Now it will be a two in one, AHA, BHA product, and it will have a PH that will be effective at exfolating. We'll see how it works! I wish that they had made sure the PH was effective to begin with, and that they had not included fragrance. I gave it a rating of 1 for effectiveness because of the PH level, not from experience.

Guest elisabeth
Guest elisabeth

Did not irritate my skin or bleach my clothing It did not prevent new acne frp, forming or heal my body acne The treatment was not effective for me

Guest Helio
Guest Helio

None Caused a severe allergic reaction. I couldn't sleep for weeks. You should be extremely careful about taking pills over the counter. It caused a severe allergic reaction that left me bedridden for weeks!

Comments

easy to use bottle, sprays well although it says it does not bleach your clothing, it bleached out the shoulders of half a dozen of my shirts! really obnoxious the slight effectiveness is not worth the ruining of my entire wardrobe

Popular Vitamins/Supplements