Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Males Reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Males

BAD Experience

cheap 4-6 new pimples every day Cystic acne Have been taking for almost 2 weeks and has made me break out like never before. Large cystic acne show up every day, this product has made me break out worse then ever before. In my eyes its not worth continuing to take, bad, bad, experience.

Guest Caleb
Guest Caleb

works great! none had ance since 9th grade im in 11th now and it had cleared up because of this stuff

Guest pimpleLESS
Guest pimpleLESS

nothing else i have ever tried worked! it takes a couple of weeks but my face is more clear than it has been in 4 yrs it takes patience and it drys out your skin at first i tried this because my local mart had it on sale and i figured it was worth a shot. it really has worked for me and i have used everything including epiduo which was crazy expensive

Guest Shelly
Guest Shelly

The aloe vera helps with the dryness that can occur from using benzoyl peroxide. Pills gradually cleared up my acne for good! The pills taste like spoiled milk. I've always had trouble with my acne even when going to a dermatologist. They'd prescribe me so many creams that just overdryed my skin and left it rough. And i don't have dry skin! So I gave this a shot and it really works! it will not work overnight. initially you will break out just a little. but hey you would have broke out anyway without it so i think it's worth it to see the end result. Anyway, it gradually started leaving my skin smoother and pimple free! And when i do get the occasional pimple they are very small and usually go away in about 3-4 days. I'm telling you this cream in the morning and pills (am/pm) along side with my handy dandy differin at night, has changed my life. I no longer have to worry about bad skin. I cannot tell you how good it feels to be worry free! Try this you won't regret it!

Guest steven
Guest steven

it helps with my acne but doesn't completely cure it. it dries my skin out i use it and i definitely works.

Guest Paul
Guest Paul

The aloe vera in the vanishing cream seemed to ease the drying effect of the benzoyl peroxide. Not the best product to use in summer! I bought this product while on holiday in Florida. I don't think the acne tablets did very much, but the vanishing cream did improve my complexion after about 3 weeks. However, I got a very sun burnt face while using the cream out and about in the Florida sun despite using a factor 20 snscreen!!!

Comments

It wasn't too pricey to try out. The packaging made it easy to keep track of dosage. Oral tablets appealed to me for treatment of acne. Just another 'Miracle Drug'. Doesn't do anything it says it will. My acne hasn't changed one bit for the better, and has actually gotten worse multiple times over the course of the one month I used this product. Waste of Money! I agree: Total Scam. I've used both name brand and non-name brand face washes (exfoliating and non-exfoliating). They worked in the beginning, but then my skin adjusted and it was a headache to have to keep switching types and brands. Spot treatment cream was used in conjunction with the face wash; this helped, but just made my skin produce more oil in between applications. I then decided to jump on the bandwagon and try out Proactive. The 'Bonus' items in the first kit are a trade off for smaller portions of the main treatment supplies. Proactive was time consuming to apply the three-part treatment twice daily, but I do have to say that it worked quite well for the first month or so. I continued use, but then my condition worsened again with time, so it was an pointless process. I discontinued use and decided to try out Nature's Cure for Males. No improvement at any point during the one month use of the supply. Such disappointment that I felt the need to warn others of the scam. Next step: Prescription.

Comments

The only thing that actually works is the benzoyl peroxide. The pills are a scam. The peroxide drys out and peels the dead layers of skin so it helps a little. I used it and it really effed my face up REALLY dry. Like, its a stupid idea to try in the first place, but if you do dont do the pills and use moisturizer Dont, scam, lies, however you want to put it, just dont even try.

Guest James
Guest James

I have been on this product for about a month now... it seems to have made a slite to moderate improvement... a spot where i was getting many pimples next to my chin seems to be all flat... and my face isnt as swollen and puffy! For the first few weeks the vanishing cream made my face real dry. When i had a real big boil on my chin... now the boil is disapeared and a month later my skin isnt dry anymore... but it was so dry that i couldnt really smile! I am 19 and every summer i seem to get bad acne... then during the winter my acne goes away... i was on tetricycline for a year and it seemed to not work this summer after i broke out real bad... so then i stopped using it and found this stuff in the store and got it... it seems to be working slightly for me! it says it takes 2 to 4 weeks to work and its been 4 weeks and my acne is improved!

Guest mike
Guest mike

none The pills made my acne so much worse than it was before I kept using my own bp cream but i took the pills for 2 weeks and i got so many pimples. dont buy this crap.

Guest Mike
Guest Mike

None I have red pimples on my cheeks after using it. Ok I bought this for my acne which i though I can get rid of. But now after using this product I wish my face would get to the state that it was before using this thing. After using it for over a month the acne on my forhead got a little better but I started to get some red nasty pimples next to my years. Now they spread even to my cheeks. Its horrible. I wish my skin was like before using this because it was considered clear compared to what it is now. Am glad for the ones this hing worked but for me it just made it worse. New pimples which I never had before. And not some whiteheads but nasty red ones.

Guest Youllneverguess
Guest Youllneverguess

The good side is the pills do help and the cream isn't real drying. If you use alot then yes it will dry your face out. Doesn't completley cure your acne but helps. Also the cream does discolor fabric some. Also Up the size of the cream. Sometimes it doesn't seem like enough for a month. I've used Natures Cure since it came out. It's probabaly the only product out there i trust anymore. It isn't a complete cure, but hopefully will help.

Comments

I used this stuff for about 2 months and it cleared my skin completely for about a week. After that week i started seeing my acne reappear day by day i didnt change anything in my routine. It was a quick high for me no long term effects it was just a temperary clear up.

Guest e001
Guest e001

no pros at all.i had pretty bad skin to start,but nothing like it is now.ive been taking it for two weeks.i tried the peroxide cream at first but it is way to drying.now im gettin huge systic acne and never had it before i even started breaking out on my chest and back.i wouldnt recomend this product to anyone it sucks!!

Comments

Absolutely none. The pills are just a placebo to me. It caused EXTREME and embarrassing side effects. I would never recommend this product. The pills are harmful. They gave me red, itchy privates that caused me to call in sick for days. I became sleepless due to the insane itch. Also ever since I tried this, my skin has been unable to stand BP!

Guest Jason
Guest Jason

THis stuff was amazing none ! ok ive tried everything, i was on tetracycline, neo medrol, pretty much tried everything then i tired this stuff and BAMM i was clear within a few days...magic! ive been having bad skin for 7 years now...I am 21 and this stuff produced the best results out of everything i tried ! GOD BLESS!

Guest J
Guest J

The pills work for a while. Cream is really good. Like I said, the pills only work for a while. Minor irritation with cream use. I used this as a last resort when my stress levels were skyrocketing. I noticed less acne with use of the pills, but after about two weeks my skin went back to normal. So that's when I began using the cream (I had had a bad experience with benzoyl peroxide which is why I was skeptical to use the cream in the first place.) It has worked somewhat, but for a person who has had the problem for a while, this was a good thing. There are less breakouts, but it does get a tad irritating after application.

Comments

The pills really started to clear my face up after the 2nd week. I was not using the BP, because it made my deep acne spots worse. Drowsiness & Anxiety. I had a reaction to some ingredient in the pills, which caused me to stop taking them after the first month. It's too bad, because my face was completely clear. This is a great acne system, but you should take into account the herbal ingredients in the pills. The box says no side effects, but different individuals react differently to certain vitamins, herbs, and medications. I noticed a few reviews that included drowsiness as a side effect as well. You need to be careful about products that can alter hormone/dietary levels. It is important to be aware of any changes that may be going on in your mind/body. Good luck to the rest of you.

Guest Anon. Female
Guest Anon. Female

I've been using this for a couple weeks now and my skin HAS improved slightly. I am going to stay on it and see if any more improves. Cream drys out skin.

Guest Agebo
Guest Agebo

The cream works pretty good, but it does bleach towels. The pills don't work...period. Don't Bother.

Comments

Well wow I took this stuff a good 3 months, and I think it may have really screwed up my face. My acne's been much worse ever since starting it nearly a year ago, and I'm still not back to normal. I really wish it had worked for me like it has apparently worked for some people, but I think I'm screwed!

Guest F.Gayle
Guest F.Gayle

I didn't take the pills cuz I don't play that pill sh*t but the cream was awesome and the body spray was the shizzle. none Just the cream alone worked for me so for you people out there that are having a warm time with the pills....Ditch um and use the cream and body spray....

Comments

These are just sugar pills that people who hardly have any acne at all take. The only reason some people think its working is because they hardly have any acne and the benzoyl peroxide that comes with the pills takes care of their pimples. After two weeks or so, you begin to get horrible acne that the pills do not clear up. My face was literally covered in pimples after a month on these pills. I stayed on the treatment for six weeks and my acne just kept getting worse and worse. Do not buy this product. Listen to me when i tell you this. I have tried every treatment on the market, none of them work. I dont care what people claim, none of the treatments available over the counter or online will get rid of your acne. If you really want to get rid of your acne, you must go to a dermatologist or a doctor who can prescribe you some antibiotics. I have been on tetracycline for only a week, and i have not gotten a single new pimple. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!! IT WILL MAKE YOUR ACNE WORSE THAN IT ALREADY IS!!!!!

Comments

I noticed results within in a week and from then on my face has been steadily becoming better and better. I only have1 or 2 pimples now and I think I will be all clear in a week or 2 The benzoyl peroxide cream dried my face some and I would suggest steadily builing up to 2 apllications aday, 3 is just a little too many I think. This is honestly a miracle to me. I have tried everything over-the-counter and prescription and I was just about to try Accutane as a last resort but I decided to try this instead, which in my opinion is probably better than Acccutane because you don't have to worry about all the extreme side effects and it works just as well. I mean this stuff is amazing!!!! Not only have my pimples cleared up but my face is less oily, less shiny, much softer & smoother, and it just makes my face feel clean. I also know that it's not the BP because I have used that at least ten times before. So even if you're sensitive to BP I suggest getting it just for the tablets, which you need to make sure you CHEW UP before you swallow.Wow I mean words cannot describe my gratitude to this company

Guest Shawn
Guest Shawn

Absolutetly everything, i can't believe this $8 dollar pill & benzoyl helped cleared my skin.. I had moderate/mild acne... it got bad.. i bought it, & im flawlessly clear!!!! NO ACNE NOT EVEN A RED MARK...... I am so happy & i am so thankful! Non.... IT was amazing. i loved it. i cried about my acne alot because it wouldn't go away.. i used accutane & it came back.. i used natures cure & boom, & it cleared.. i am so happy & thankful.... what an amazing product

Popular Over-the-counter treatments