Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Females Reviews

Brand: Nature's Cure

Nature's Cure Two-Part Acne Treatment System for Females

Improved my cystic acne!

So I've been breaking out ever since my high school years. I'm now 28 and I still break out and get at least one to two cystic pimples a month. They are so painful and last long. By the time they dry out another one comes up. Makeup made it look worse and I'm left with scars I can't treat because I have active acne. I took these pills in highschool I got like 2 pimples right away, freaks out and stopped taking them. I used to never give things a chance back In the day so I decided to try again due to the good reviews. I had nothing to lose and I tried everything else. I didn't want to be on antibiotics forever and I didn't want to go through another cycle of accurate. So I ordered some online since I couldn't find it locally in any stores I visit. After about a week i noticed my cystic pimple dried out quicker than usual and the way it dried out seemed different and less painful. I thought wow it can't be working this quick! That was my last cystic pimple for 3 months now. My pimples all dried out within 3 weeks. After that I would get an occasional pimple that dries out really quick. My skin looks better with makeup even with a pimple or two. My skin just looks better than before. I stocked up on these pills so I never run out and when I'm down to the last box I order more. For anyone with hormonal acne give this a try you have nothing to lose but your acne!! And don't be afraid if you get new acne after taking these pills, give it at least one month.

Try a different approach

I've tried so many products, but they simply mask acne. A change in diet saved my skin. See the bigger picture, whats your body trying to tell you? For anyone interested in taking a different approach at skincare and improving your complexion from the inside out check out the power of Juice Plus. For less than a cup of coffee/day. It's a lifestyle change :) Message me, I'd be happy to share!

Comments

Best Acne Treatment Ever.

Works almost overnight Amazing results Super cheap Dries out skin Causes breakouts if stopped too quickly I've been using this for years. I started when I received it from my grandmother in junior high, she'd found it at a drug store and thought it looked worth a try--and boy was she right! It worked literally overnight for me. I took the pills the first day, woke up the next and my skin looked incredible--soft, clear, and even-toned! I was amazed. My acne had been pretty severe before. But I am now in college and still using it. People compliment me all the time on my skin! The only issue I've had is that the cream tends to dry my skin out--but I moisturize regularly now. And when going off the pills, wean off. I made the mistake of stopping them cold turkey once, and the next day my skin was broken out again! But for $10 it's affordable enough to order in bulk, and it's honestly a miracle worker!

Must buy for sever acne

Clears acne Evens redness Dries skin Sometimes burns I have always had ridiculously severe acne since my young teens- blackheads, white heads, strange under the skin blood and puss filled bumps. I've tried everything I could think of. I've used proactiv, medications prescribed by dermatologists, many acne scrubs, every kind of soap possible, a bunch of home remedies, and nothing worked. Recently, I was sent mary kay face bar scrub by my grandmother, which helped a little but not much. I started using this alongside the mary kay bar, and my skin has improved drastically in no time. It said it would take two weeks to see a change, and its not eevn been a week! The color is more even, the breakouts have lessened. I still have a pimple or two, but not nearly as many as I had. The pimples are much smaller, the blackheads are nearly gone, and my face looks better than it ever has. Even putting the cream on before sleep, the largest pimples, even the under the skin ones, have shrunk and stopped hurting. The only downside is that it does make my skin dryer, causing dry and dead skin, especially over the pimples. That's okay for me, because my face is naturally crazy oily but it may be harsher on those with not-so-oily skin. However, I freaking love this medicine! Even missing a pill doesn't affect me too much, and unless I have the urge, I only use the ceram once a day. There's not much cream if you have full-face breakouts, so it may be good to buy a second cream- I got acneterminator at the same time as this, and as far as I've checked, they're the same, so can be used interchangeably with the pills. Really, I love this. Its the best thing I've ever used.

Comments

easy to take i only took it for 1 month.. the cream made my face worse ok...i tryed this years ago like back in 2002 when my face was really bad..i'm not sure if the pills,or the cream made my face worse..but i had acne all over my back as well..now my acne is light,so i did order again on amazon,my local drug store no long sells it,but i'm giving it another try..i may not use the cream this time,and see what happens

Comments

-clearer my teenage acne and helped control oil -benzoyl peroxide stops working eventually and does not seem to treat adult hormonal acne I used this cream for years when I was a teenager along with Neutrogena oil free acne wash and it pretty much controlled my light acne with only an occasional breakout.

Guest Diane B Rogers

my daughter uses it faithly works great they only thing she enjoys using has tried other products some work some dont and not as good only bad thing I have found is we found it is stores at the clearance racks 1/2 price since they werent going to carry it any more why when something works do stores quit carrying it having a hard time finding it only online not happy about it

Comments

Results in two Days VERY cheap Doesn't burn face or irritate Doesn't Dry face or make face oily Can't even taste the pills Burns eyes for about 2 seconds but goes away I've tried EVERYTHING for my face. Pro Active=Made my skin Flakey Neutrogena=Didn't do anything Home Remides=Nothing. Then my mom bought it for me at Walmart and I thought it wouldn't work cause it was SO cheap I mean 8.50 ? My mom was going to set up a dermatolgist appointment but she canncled it cause my acne's going away ! It's only been like 5 days ! And I only put the cream before I go to sleep :) and it doesn't stink ! It's amazing. :) I love it.

Comments

Reduced Acne within a few weeks Cheap Seemingly effective Cream makes my eyes water and burn even when I put it no where close to my eyes Not sure if this was the caused but a condition developed soon after I used this product a while back and was very happy with how quickly and effectively it cleared my skin up. I know that this product says there are no side effects...but shortly after I began to develop dark course hair growth on the face which I now must wax and tweeze regularly. I did not have this problem prior to these pills. I don't know if it was coincidentally timing or what. I had my hormones checked and everything and they can't find the cause. Has anyone else experienced this as a side effect? I immediately stopped taking it because I didn't want the issue to become worse or more noticeable. I really did like how it kept my skin clear though.

Comments

Easy Tasteless Works for hormonal and zits caused by chocolate I didn't purge but all small pimples became big ones but no new acne at all since starting Cannot believe my acne was cured for less then 10 bucks. Look I've done a ton of research and I believe this product will work for you if you test positive for the spit test. Go to candida spit test on Google and if you have positive symptoms this product will work for you I'm sure of it. but if you just had a baby or something and that's why you have acne then probably not. BTW I only have one pimple and its only been a week, of course try to eat as healthy as you can and add Apple cider vinegar to your diet. God bless you all and keep praying, I cant stress the power of jesus :)

Comments

works for hormonal acne affordable online purchase wish the pills were sold separately can't find in stores If you suffer from hormonal acne, give these natural pills a shot. Take one pill twice daily and lightly apply the provided BP before bed. I couldn't find this product in stores, but I purchased them from [link removed] and got $5 off my order using promo code DEF044.

Comments

It works but.... -Not completely Clear -I cant find it anywhere! Ugh I think walmart just recently stopped carrying it (just checked the other day 8-21-11) If this is the only product you've found that is working for your acne, then it's probably because you have candida overgrowth (yeast). Homeopathic medicines' concept is "Like Cures Like", that's why this product contains Candida Albicans. I like this product because the benzoyl peroxide is 5% and its waaay better that Dans acne.org BP (my skin is EXTREMELY oily). Anyway, im doing a month long cleanse along with a strict diet change for my candida problem...but in the mean time im still trying to find Natures Cure IN STORES!!

Comments

it's tasteless, it's easy to apply, it works well. the creme dried out my skin, but it wasn't anything lotion didn't fix. my acne wasn't terrible but it needed to be fixed. I tried EVERYTHING. but this product does work and it will cure your acne. for the first time in forever, my skin is finally smooth. however, you have to pile on the lotion but i'd take that anyday. it also got rid of the acne on my back and chest!

Guest Cyndi

Cheap tasteless Works great Cream works great non driing Can't find it in my local store any more. I wish I could get more then a month supply. I am a 39 year old pre-medapause and never had acne in my life time. Now that I am going through this change I broke out so bad I would not leave my house. I was desprate. I tried everything out there and nothing worked. I then found this I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Now my face is clear. I have been using it for 5 months.

Guest Sue

Worth it! You have to take the pill 2-3 days prior to break out. I know my body, so in early spring and fall. I have to have this product almost daily. Prior to my period, I also have to have it. It stops the break outs and controls any excess oil. For the cost, it is amazing. Definately does what it says so...it dries your face. Too much intake can stop oil from just doing the good things it is meant to do...give you smooth moistured skin. So.....you got to know your body. If you are 16 and breaking out, take it daily. Stop when the oil seems normal. Always listen to your body. I take mine every other day or twice a day depending on the season/oil condition. Try it!

Guest Narcissa

Tasteless, cheap, easy to take, doesn't make my skin more sensitive Hard to remember to take two a day I only used this for a month and I would say it helped with my acne problem. I'm in my 20's and have had acne for a few years. My acne is mostly hormonal and flares up every so often. I definitely noticed a difference. Homeopathic medicine is sort of tricky and has been declared a scam and ineffective by some. I'm not entirely sure this product is more effective, than, say a placebo ( I wanted it to work, so it worked!) but I'm happy with the results it produced. Bottom line? Try it, if it doesn't work you're not out a lot of money and you didn't take any "risky" medications.

Guest Sara

Only $10 for 1 month supply, affordable VERY effective. (But make sure you use the cream daily!) It's the only acne system that gets rid of ALL of your acne! If your skin is originally dry, then the cream will further dry out your skin, so use it less often. I use the Nature's cure for females, and it is AMAZING! For years my skin was originally very oily and I would get moderate-severe zits all over my face. I had previously tried so many different acne products that did nothing for my face: Advantage, Neutrogena, Clearasil, Pro Acitve, Aveeno, and several others. I had completely given up on acne products since they never helped. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS ON HERE! After using Nature's Cure for one month, my skin started to improve, then it got a little worse for one week. However, after two months of using Nature's cure I saw Amazing results! My sking had completely cleared up and was not nearly as oily as before. As long as you use this product for at least two months and use the cream once a day EVERY DAY (at night while you sleep) this product will really work for you. All you do is chew the tasteless tablets and swallow them every morning and night, and use the cream once a day. I have been using it for several months now and my skin is still COMPLETELY CLEAR! I don't wake up with new zits any more. Even if you have given up on acne treatments TRY THIS PRIODUCT!!!

Comments

Cheap Tasteless Easy Bp is drying Makes face red I am 17 and I tried this from January til now and I really don't think it helped at all. I was hoping it would because of all the great reviews but it didn't. I also do believe in homeopathic remedies so I really thought it should give it a try. And my acne didn't get worse so that's good and when I went off of them nothing changed either. So I suppose it might work for you and really you don't have anything to lose if you want to try. But in my experience, it doesn't work.

Guest Eleanor

the pills are a natural, homeopathic formulation; they are tasteless,odorless easy to take, just dissolve under tongue for optimum effectiveness would prefer if the pills could be purchased separately from the cream, since the cream lasts a couple of months ( using once a day and applied thinly) and the pills are a 30-day supply I started my 16-yr old son on Nature's Cure for Men and he's really had results...and I WAS a little skeptical initially. The benzoyl peroxide cream 5% is similar to the various other brands out there that use this common, acne-fighting, ingredient but the homeopathic pills are the reason to buy Nature's Cure; they seem to help regulate the inflammatory response and there's a calmness to the skin, with less oiliness. My son's regimen is AM: wash with mild cleanser, apply the BP cream followed by light moisturizer with SPF and take pill ....PM: wash with mild cleanser, apply differin 0.3% gel ( prescription topical) and take pill. This combined regimen has controlled his acne and his skin looks good....he has used the differin for a year, it's a good product but the addition of the Nature's Cure 2 months ago pills made a marked difference. Basically, the creams fight fires on the surface of the skin and the pills seem to work on a deeper, hormonal level.....and together he's having a good result!

Comments

Cheap, Works well and works quickly The cream is drying; Couldn't find it in stores So I was sitting at my computer a little while ago, reading reviews about Nature's Cure here and on Amazon for hours, trying to decide whether I should bother to try this. It seemed that it was pretty cheap, and no one's acne seemed to worsen by this product, so I decided to try it out. It's my fifth week, and my skin looks a lot better! The cream works very quickly, but I made the mistake of using too much, so my skin was peeling very badly and looked terrible. Make sure you only use it in small amounts and put your moisturizer on FIRST so that your skin doesn't get flaky. The pills really do work, but they work a lot slower. I haven't been using the cream on my back, but it has slowly and steadily cleared up thanks to the pills. I don't think that this product is a miracle cure, but it really does help significantly. If you're on the fence, give it a shot. $10 is a small price to pay for clearer skin!

Comments

*Cleared my adult acne *Very affordable *None I was very apprehensive about trying this product, but felt compelled to after all the great reviews. I don't know how it works, but it does! I only use the pills but the cream is great as a spot treatment. I've been struggilng w/ adult acne at 26 for a few years now, and my skin is now spotless. I cannot believe it! It took me about 2 weeks to see results. HIGHLY RECOMMEND- THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT!!! :)

Popular Over-the-counter treatments