Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Reviews

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails

Guest Yami
Guest Yami

Stronger Nails Hair Grows Faster Better Skin None These pills actually smell and taste like the Greenies I give to my dogs (which they LoVe) so I'm fine with the taste and smell and try to think of it as my own treat :) My dogs swallow their Greenies almost entirely instead of breaking them into pieces. I usually swallow two of these pills together at lunch, leaving the third one for dinner :b Best thing about the pills is that they don't give me the nausea and stomach discomfort that other vitamins have given me due to the elevated amount of iron that the others contain.

Comments

nails are strong! skin looks so much better Please try! Glowing skin I've been taking these pills for about two months now. I never have high hopes for vitamin supplements, but I noticed after about 3 weeks that my nails were much stronger. In the past week I've noticed what a fantastic difference the pills have made for my face. My skin is smoother and my pores are no longer nearly as clogged. Because of the differences I've noticed I've started to take a pill three times a day, instead of once. I'm sure It'll only get better :)

Comments

hair growth is faster nails grow faster and thicker big pills and smell bad if ur hair grows slow like mines does then these pills are good for you .ive been taking then for 2 years now and my hair has grown down my back , and my hair has never gorwn passed my shoulders . when i stop taking them my hair stops growning , ive now just upgraded to the extra strength with 5000 mcg of biotin !

Comments

Makes your hail and nails grow thicker Helps skin regeneration a bit The formula I had contains high levels of iodine, which Dan does not recommend I had been taking this for about a year when I read that Dan does not suggest ingesting elevated levels of iodine, and I stopped taking it because while it did do nice things for my hair and my nails, my skin was not improving by much. Not enough to keep taking it. If you can find one without elevated iodine levels then I would absolutely recommend it, as it is good for whole body health.

Comments

-I saw (&felt) results within 48 hrs! -Totally stopped my breakouts 100% -Evening out my skin tone already -PPL ask me what i'm doing with my skin! -Big tablet (I break it in half). -Tastes/smells gross. -Have to take three times a day or it wont work (well). -Don't take on an empty stomach, it might give you headaches. I bought these because of their high ratings online. My skin is really sensitive, very rough and dry. Within 2 days my skin became so soft to the touch and I noticed that my daily break outs had stopped instantly. My nails are growing way faster and stronger than before as well. I really can't recommend these enough. I saw results when I was taking 2 a day, but I'm seeing great results when I take all 3. Just take one after breakfast/lunch/dinner. The only cons I can think of are that they are big and taste/smell bad. But if you break them in half, which is really easy, it's cool. Just try it, they're just vitamins anyway.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements