Natio Antioxidant Face Moisturiser reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Natio

Natio Antioxidant Face Moisturiser

Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Cucumis sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa canina (Dog Rose) Fruit Extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Vetiveria zizanoides Root Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Daucus carota sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Beta-Carotene (CI 40800), Glycine soja (Soybean) Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA.

life saver
Reviewed on November 30, 2017

Hi everyone I know this product is not a popular one and I never thought about using this until I received this as a gift. for the people who does not know about natio it is an Australian based skincare and cosmetics chain and it is super affordable. I'm writing for the people who has tried everything yet still struggling with acne. to be honest I was one of you, few weeks ago. I have been looking a proper treatment for my acne for years here it is. amazingly it is not an acne product. this is how it happened. I purchased Acne org pack and used it for about 5 months it did not help me. and I tried few other products as well. after all this, I was left with many products which I have haven't finish using. I thought to my self I should finish everything I have since this acne is not clearing up. as usual, I used the acne org cleanser and this as a moisturizer. in between I those I used the cosrx one step pimple clear pads (I'm not sure if it helps as it did not help me with brack outs until I use it with the moisturizer. You, who think this is just another review, yes it might be but believe me, I promise you there is something out there which is going to work you just have to find it. and last don't ignore the fact it should be a routine and consistent. this is my very first review. I hope to update you as I have purchased few more natio products for my hyperpigmentation.

Powerful. Proprietary. Proven.
  • Powerfully effective
  • Pharmaceutical grade
  • Guaranteed effective
  • Doctor/Dermatologist recommended
  • Used in acne clinics worldwide
  • 100% non-comedogenic
  • Fragrance-free & dye-free
  • pH balanced
  • Scientifically formulated for acne-prone skin
  • Developed by the experts at Acne.org