NARS Powder Blush Reviews

Brand: NARS

NARS Powder Blush

Too glittery

I bought the famous Nars Orgasm blush and I returned it after a week. It provides just a sheer wash of peachy-pink color and a lot of golden shimmer. So if that is the look you are going for then by all means try it. It is quite pretty and gives your face a lovely glow but I just couldn't use it during the day because the gold specks were so obvious on my skin in daylight. I'm willing to try it again in the future and maybe just use it in the evenings or special occasions. For that price, I wanted something I can wear everyday that looked more natural. The product is of good quality but it just didn't suit my needs.

Guest CaroG
Guest CaroG

- Super natural and long lasting colors - Easy to apply and blend - You can build up the color to make it look more intense without end up like a clown. - Last long enough (blushes should be replaced every 10 to 12 months. - The price is quite expensive but worth every cent. I used for several years a blush from Trucco (Sebastian) but have been discontinued and since then been jumping from brand to brand looking for a replacement. I used Revlon, Mac, Lancome, Estee Lauser, Clinique, L'oreal, and more till I came across Nars Orgasm shade and I just love it! I have a pale skin with acne on my cheeks and most of the blushes I tried made my pimples and scars more noticeable no matter how good I cover them with foundation and concealer. This blush is sheer and easy to build it up if u want a more intense effect, otherwise is super natural.

Comments

Beautiful color selections. My fave’s being “Love Joy� and “Nico� (for highlighting). NARS is the only blush brand that I trust (it doesn’t make me breakout). A lot of fall out but other than that....None! Love, love, love NARS blush.

Comments

-nice packaging, that's it -broke me out in small pimples! -all of the shades I've tried look horrible on me -expensive Nars isn't for me I guess. I hear people rave about their blushes. I've tried 4 shades and all of them looked horrible on me (pale skin with pink undertones). I broke out in small pimples from using the Angelika shade regularly.

Popular Blush/Bronzer