MyChelle Clear Skin Serum Reviews

Brand: MyChelle

MyChelle Clear Skin Serum

User410314

Perfect!

This just feels good on my skin. I've only tried the sample, but for a simple, clean-feeling, non-greasy, non-drying serum for oily/combination types, I'm definitely sold on a full size.

Guest Stella
Guest Stella

Very gentle, moisturizing, good customer service if you want to get a refund Not effective to clear the acne. I got several major breakouts over my forehead and chin since I started using the oily/blemish prone regime ($99.50) in Mychelle including the clear serum, cleanser, grapefruit cream, etc. It would be good for normal skin but not for acne prone skin. You can try if it works for you and get a refund within 30 days of your purchase if it doesn't work for you.

Comments

Smells good No bleaching effects like BP Easy to apply Not very effective in preventing acne Caused tiny bumps Drying Expensive After 4 years of using Dan's BP with moderate success(moderately severe acne was reduced to 1 pimple a couple of times a month), I was looking for a new skin care regimen that did not take so much time nor bleach sheets/clothes. I used the Cranberry Cleanser, Acne-Clearing Serum and Grapefruit Cream that are apart of MyChelle's Acne Prone line. I used the products for 7 weeks. The main acne-fighting ingredient in the products is totarol (there's also salicylic acid in the Grapefruit Cream), which is derived from some kind of tree in New Zealand. There isn't much research on totarol. I think that the line was actually pretty effective in reducing the size of acne cysts and papules, but it did not actually prevent the acne from emerging. So, these products might work better for people who have less severe acne. I still wound up with my usual 7-8 pimples, though they were somewhat smaller. Also, I started to notice tiny bumps forming all over my face - I'd never had that before. My skin felt dry and bumpy and I still had acne. So, I started up with the BP again and the bumps are clearing. It's worth it to stick with BP despite the time that it takes, the bleaching anxiety and the occasional tiny breakout.

Guest Jill
Guest Jill

soothing, gentle, effective, natural and nontoxic ingredients, responsible company, and has been the most effective single product for treating my daughter's SEVERE acne after years of trying many different product lines. a little pricey, but one pump is all you really need so it does last Mychelle was recommended to my daughter by her dermatologist who began treating her about a year ago for very severe inflammatory, cystic acne. This is her favorite product out of several that she also loves including White Cranberry Cleanser, Oil Free Grapefruit Cream, Clarifying Pads, and Spot Treatment. Of all the products, this one seems to be the most effective at both preventing and treating breakouts, including prescription topical antibiotics. [link removed] has the best prices I've found. I wish we would have discovered Mychelle sooner!

Comments

none i got tiny bumps/breakouts all over my face Expensive I've tried everything under the sun to clear my skin. I have found nothing that helped so far so I decided to try the natural way. I read reviews about this product and it seemed that everyone recommended it. So I went and bought it. After using it twice my broke out into little tiny bumps, in place that I have never had breakouts before. It has been over a month now since I stopped using it and my complexion looks absolutely horrible, worse than it did before. I'm so disappointed and I have no idea what to do next.

Comments

Not at all greasy or sticky. Goes on beautifully under makeup. Makes the skin more smooth and prepares skin for makeup. Some won't like the fragrance. The natural ingredients have a very "earthy" scent. This product is wonderful. It keeps my acne at bay without irritating my skin. Also makes the texture of my skin more even and has helped over time with old acne scars (I've been using it consistently for several years). I also really love that it's all-natural and toxin free. I would be lost without this product!

Comments

using a little over a month, cranberry cleanser, skin clearing serum with the oil free grapefruit lotion, my skin that is usually oily is not, yet not dry either, breakouts getting less and less! little expesnsive, however finally something that works worth the cost have tried proactive, murad, retin A, antibiotics and every other thing you have ever heard of , truley impressed! you can even use just a littlle retin a mixed in with the lotion every other night and it totally speeds up the clearing process without irritating or drying. found mine at vitacost .com best prices.

Guest Susan
Guest Susan

It feels great going on. My skin feels balanced when I wake up in the morning instead of irritated as it was when I used BP,SA,or RA prescriptions. I'd say the results I've gotten with these products are even better than what my derm was prescribing! It's soo expensive, but for me it's been a good investment. It doesn't hurt to use these products in conjunction with one another; just don't overdo the masks or you may overdry your skin. I use the cranberry cleanser, c serum, clear skin serum, firming serum (for divots resulting from cortisol injections--fast results!), and grapefruit cream morning and night and I alternate between the cranberry mud mask and pumpkin peel every 2 or 3 days before bed.

Guest Lala
Guest Lala

Natural, gentle, effective! first and only natural treatment I've used that actually works. I am so happy my acne is finally disappearing, these products seriously control sebum production and slough off dead skin cells!! WORTH THE $$$$$$$$$$ Hella expensive, results are not immediate but BE PATIENT! Wait a couple months before you decide whether or not it's working. It took me a little over a month using these products daily to start to see results. IT IS WORTH THE WAIT!! I've battled acne for about 2 years and I have tried a lot of harsh chemical OTC products and I've even been on antibiotics (the worst). I lead a healthy lifestyle, and as soon as I realized that there was a natural line of acne products out there, (Mychelle) I sacrificed the 100 bucks to try it. I really believed in it, and believed that it was going to put an end to my long frustrating struggle with acne. I wash my face with the cranberry cleanser twice a day, during the day I use clear skin serum (not as greasy) and while I sleep I wear clear skin serum with grapefruit cream over it. I use incredible pumpkin peel 3 times a week and fruit enzyme scrub on the days I don't use the pumpkin peel. Well, I'm about 5 or 6 weeks in and I am actually seeing DRAMATIC results!!! I'm not totally clear yet but I'm being very patient. Exfoliation is KEY -- my blackheads are disappearing and the amount of inflamed acne on my face is decreasing. I'm VERY pleased that my skin continues to improve.

Guest LEANN
Guest LEANN

when used in conjunction with the other mychelle products the results are awesome clears blemishes fast. none so far when i first started using this product I was skeptical, because I have spent alot of money on other products to do the same thing. In the first 2 days i noticed a difference. Keep in mind because these are natural products it needs to clean the impuritites out before the results are seen 2 to 6 weeks. This was told to me by a consultant when I called to find out why my breakouts were worst then ever, when I first started using the mychelle products. But now I can truely say my skin is awesome and hardly any breakouts. The clear skin serum is what helpped the most I love it.You can see result with the serum in the first 2 days on some blemishes over night. I wash morning & night. Good luck it is worth the money.

Guest Anna
Guest Anna

It actually works and doesn't damage your skin in the process. A lot of acne treatments are really harsh on the skin, which can cause blemishes to scab or peal, thus making them hard to cover with makeup. This serum does not damage the skin. In fact, it is the most effective treatment, yet gentle product, I've ever used. Buy it. You'll be impressed.

Guest Beth
Guest Beth

works fast, all natural, smells great a little pricey but worth it Since giving birth to my youngest son I've had terrible acne. I've tried so many things and kept getting more breakouts. I saw some reviews about this and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. It's awesome! I use it with Mychelle oil free grapefruit cream.

Guest Acne Sufferer
Guest Acne Sufferer

The only thing that has worked without damaging my skin! Products are so gentle, yet contain effective ingredients to nourish while clearing the skin. Tried BP, SA, Duac (and other topical AbX), Retin A, tea tree oil, vit B5, Magnesium, Zinc... None After several years of inflammatory acne unresponsive to diet, supplements, topicals, etc, my doctor recommended accutane. After reading the previous Mychelle reviews, I decided to give it a try. Unbelievable results with the Clear Skin Serum applied after the White Cranberry Cleanser!! (Amazon has the best prices).

Guest Chris
Guest Chris

very effective, smells, good, works FAST, Definatley worth the price, NONE AT ALL this line of products can actually reverse those painful deep pimples that usually last for weeks!! mine started coming up and it shrank overnight. remember alittle goes a long way

Guest Katie
Guest Katie

Extremely effective, natural/organic/eco-friendly ingredients, NO PARABENS... and, gee, it just works amazingly well. Very expensive for my budget. And it smells slightly funky. First of all, let me just say that I had used Proactiv for over a year. I suddenly stopped when I realized that it had some toxic ingredients, including parabens (aaah!). Using gentle cleansers, my face was worse than it had ever been before. I tried this when I went into a health food store, and it is fabulous. Within one night, it pretty much cleared my skin and makes it feel very smooth and clean. Plus, all of the ingredients are very safe and effective.

Guest YUNY
Guest YUNY

I STARTED USING THIS PRODUCT ABOUT A WEEK AGO AND I MUST SAY IT IS AWESOME! I HAVE VERY OILY SKIN ALONG WITH MILD ACNE JUST ON THE CHEEK AREA. THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT CAUSE MY FACE TO FEEL GREASY OR SHINNY. IT IS EXPENSIVE FOR THE AMOUNT YOU GET BUT IF IT CAUSES ME TO HAVE CLEAR SKIN ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY. IN OVERALL, I HIGHLY RECOMMENED THIS PRODUCT TO EVERONE. I PERSONALLY BROUGHT IT ON AMAZON BECAUSE THEY HAD THE BEST PRICE V. THE MYCHELLE WEB SITE. I USE THE CRANBERRY CLEANSER, THAN THE CLEAR SKIN SERUM, I THAN APPLY THE FRUIT MIST AND END IT WITH THE PUMPKIN CREAM. I VE BEEN DOING THIS EVERYDAY IN THE MORNING AND NIGHT. MY FACE LOOKS SO GREAT. THE MINOR SCARRING I HAVE, HAVE IMPROVED TREMENDOULY. TRY THE SAMPLES FIRST IF YOUR NOT SURE.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

I have been using it along side the Cranberry Cleanser and Fruit Enzyme Mist. I have been extremely happy with these products. I took Retin-A Micro with Tetracylcine and have gotten better results with these. A little expensive. I definitely recommend this product. According to a Whole Foods employee its best to use this in conjuction with their other products. My skin has been clear and it has evened out my skin tone.

Comments

So far so good. None so far I have been using this product for a few days. I have small breakouts on my forehead that nothing can seem to help. I have noticed a big improvement in only a few days. The product is natural smelling and does not contain any "harsh" chemicals.

Popular All-over treatments