Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Pure Skin Clarifying Dietary Supplement

Spironolactone didn’t completely clear my acne this did!

I took spironolactone for 6 months and my face was still having new breakouts every other day and the side effects were so bad, constipation, diuretic effect, dizziness. I decided to stop taking it bcs it wasn’t getting any better. I got Murad clarifying supplement in Sephora after reading reviews about it and decided to give it a try and stopped spironolactone cold turkey. The first day I had some breakouts and that was it it’s been a week and I haven’t had any new breakouts at all! I just want to let everyone on this website know that there’s a much better option than spironolactone. This is all natural stuff and I would never chose to put up with horrible side effects of spiro again.

Comments

Skin saver! Do not doubt to try it!

I am 26 and i had very soft beautiful skin. from 1 year ago till now I had horrible cystic acne which made me very depressed and stay-at-home. I had tried everything from doxycycline (which caused disaster hair loss for me), ointments, face washes, ... and nothing helped me! Nothing! But this product is wonderful and amazing! My skin is totally pure from the first week of using this, and after 1 month its still clear. I highly recommend it if you are tired of having acne. Furthermore it really has lots of benefits for your body, hair, digestion and etc. I love it and will use it again. Good luck and enjoy your pure skin :)

Comments

Helped Clear up my adult hormonal acne

I was skeptical about taking vitamins for acne. I have moderate hormonal acne and have tried everything under the sun, including a full course of Accutane (which only cleared my skin for about a year). Not wanting to go back on Accutane I tried other natural and diet related changes. Nothing really helped...except these vitamins. The results were not immediate. It took about 5 weeks of me taking the suggested 4 pills a day. Does it seem like a lot of pills? Yes. But is it worth it to have clearer skin? Definitely! I have not experienced any issues with these vitamins hurting my stomach but I do take them with food. I will say that the pills are large and have a strong vitamin smell but I don't have problems swallowing pills so this hasn't been an issue. My advice would be to stick with it for the recommended 6 weeks and don't give up if you don't see results right away. Your body has to work from the inside out to clear the skin, it's not an overnight thing.Most of the time I have anywhere from 10-15 pimples on my face at all times and right now I have about 2. I will be taking these vitamins for the foreseeable future because it is the only thing that has made a noticeable difference. Thanks Murad!

Worth it

Although these vitamins are not inexpensive they are worth it, they help fight off acne from the inside and you notice minimal results during the first few days. I still do recommend the use of any acne treatments to help further see results.

vitamins

all in 1 does not help dry skin Helps clear my skin, unclog pores, reduce oil production, is not harmful to your body, i think you dont need to take as much as it says but it makes sure you dont have a lack of anything. just for the love of god DO NOT TAKE WITH ACCUTANE

Guest Julia
Guest Julia

- some, but really READ what's on the bottle - PRICE I was going to by the supplements from Sephora which was $55. However, I felt that this was WAY too much for vitamins but MAYBE their special... so I did some research. If you take a mulit-vitamin, or one that is dedicated to skin hair and nails, they could supply you with the SAME EXACT THING that you could get from Walgreens or Walmart. The only difference between them and Murad is that the supplements come in different dosages (mg,g,etc.). My advice, look at the percentages of vitamins written on the back of the bottle and find the SAME supplements elsewhere. That's what I do right now, and it's definitely helping my skin without burning a hole in my pocket - and I should know as a college student.

What vitamins do you take ?
Guest Laura
Guest Laura

really helped my skin need to take 2 pills in the morning and again at night (easy to forget!) Reduced my acne far more than the 55% that the bottle promised. I think i am destined to always have some acne, but this definitely helps and I will continue to purchase. Have been using for about 2 months now.

Comments

-Pure Vitamins -30 day supply for &40.00 -Distinctive Odor Well ive been using it for about 1 1/2 weeks. In the bottle it says in order to see results it takes about 6 weeks, to lower the percentage by 55% in acne. You drink 4 tablets a day 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. I recommend to drink it after you eat because over time it might give you inflamation in the stomach, also drink alot of water to flush away the toxins. So far my acne has gotten a bit better but im using it with a 3 step regimen . I shall resubmit the blog when its hit exactl 6 weeks to see if its really recommendable or not.

So what were the results of combining this supplement with the regimen? Do you think they actually work? I one week in on the acne.org regimen and these supplements and i'm not quite sure if these supplements are actually helping.

Popular Vitamins/Supplements