Murad Clarifying Toner Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Clarifying Toner

Extremely Irritating

My skin isn't overly sensitive and can usually withstand fairly intense products. This however, caused extreme dryness and irritation which lead to a particularly painful breakout. As soon as I stopped using it my skin calmed down.

Comments

*Cooling effect *Absorbs well - no greasy residue *Refreshing! *Shrinks pores *Sort of Expensive I was surprised that the previous review said it "stung" really bad... that is the opposite of my experience with the product. I use it 2-3 times a week on my T-zone to help control oil even more than my daily products. I like the fact it has natural ingredients paired with anti acne ingredients. It is very refreshing, feels cold when applied, it absorbs well, it doesn't dry your skin but it helps reduce oil production! I like it.

Comments

-None -Unbearable burning -Extremely drying -Makes skin red, hot, and sensitive -Harsh on skin -Expensive I used this product in conjunction with the Clarifying Cleanser, Gentle Acne Treatment Gel, and their Anti-Aging moisturizer. This toner burned so bad, my eyes actually teared up the first few times I used it. After the initial use, my skin became incredibly red. Eventually, my skin became hot to the touch and incredibly sensitive. I was afraid to go out into the sun for fear of sun-sensitivity and pain. After about a week of use, my skin was so dry, flaky, and sensitive that I didn't even want to leave the house. It was terrible. I know for a fact that it was this product and not the others because: -This was the only product that burned. -After I removed this product from my routine, my skin became less dry and sensitive. I would NOT recommend this product for anyone with even mildly sensitive skin. I don't even know if it helped with my acne because after the first week, my skin was so irritated, dry, and awful looking that I had to discontinue usage.

Popular All-over treatments