Murad Clarifying Body Spray Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Clarifying Body Spray

The only thing that has worked!

I use this after my shower every night and I haven't had bacne in months. I know a lot of people cleared up in a manner of days or weeks, but for me, it took several months. It was definitely worth the wait though - my skin evened out, scars faded, texture improved, and now I am clear. I highly recommend trying this product. It sprays on easily and cools irritation. Just be patient and I'm confident you will see results. For a decent period of time I also washed my back with apricot scrub in the shower and THEN applied this spray after I dried off. I think this is what helped me clear up quicker. Now (after several months of this routine) I just use this product and have dropped the apricot scrub. It has been months and I have not broken out. Please read other reviews on this product around the internet and consider purchasing it. It is a little expensive, but if used conservatively, it can last 1-2 months. For me, this is just what my back needed. I hope it works for you too!

Amazing results!

Effective Easy to use Expensive I never write reviews but I just needed to put this out there. This product is amazing!! I have been suffering back acne for years and I engage in high intensity exercise which aggravates my acne. I tried many cleansers, toners and lotions. But, this is the only product that cleared my acne almost immediately. Within a week, no more acne.

Guest Julia
Guest Julia

- ease of application (can be sprayed upside down) - cooling - takes long to dry - smells slightly acidic I tried using this for my bacne and found no true progress. It feels good on the skin at the time and cools irritated skin, however besides that it did nothing for me. I didn't get better or worse, I kept using this after the first month thinking that things take time, but after about 3 months of using it I felt that I was being ripped off and started to think that maybe all I was doing was spraying water and peroxide on myself, so I stopped using it. Besides I had to wait about 15-20 mins for it to completely dry on me before putting on clothes -which was a pain if i was in a rush.

Comments

smells ok, nice sensation on skin, sprays upside down nice and evenly make my breakouts much worse! I get a few pimples on my chest, and after seeing a few good reviews on it, i spent 40 wasteful dollars on it to try it. Im a beautician so i have a good skin care routine, i just got this to clear up them few hormonal pimples. i noticed 2 or three pimples on my back so i sprayed it there as well. A couple of weeks later, my boyfriend pointed out my back and when i looked in the mirror, to my horror, my back had turned into servere acne! i now have extremely big blackheads and massive almost-like boils growing all over my back. its discusting! I'm shocked that product so bad could have any positive reviews. a complete waste of time and embarrassment! the pimples on my chest ended up getting so bad, i have to wear scarfs even on the hottest days.

Comments

cleared bacne nothing sorry i cant type a long review but, this product did clear me of bacne permanently. In 2 weeks I was clear. I didnt have to keep using it everyday for the rest of my life thank goodness.

Comments

Nice sensation on skin and easy to apply A bit pricy and it is kind of hard to find without ordering it online (Sephora and Amazon are good bets). This product works pretty well. I noticed within the first week that my backne was clearing up pretty well, but then it seemed to stall a bit. All in all I'm so happy to be able to see some decent improvement after a year of dealing with acne (and having tried a million different things to get rid of it) that I think I would have rated this higher if it was a little less expensive.

Guest Bianca
Guest Bianca

-It does work if you keep up with it -Leaves skin feeling refreshed -Mild purging at the beginning of usage -Can be harsh, don't overuse it -Pricey, but one bottles goes a long way For 3 months I had used this spray daily on my back/chest area, for mild acne that had suddenly come up. Although there was slight purging at the beginning of treatment, my skin stopped breaking out after using this. I am currently using another product on my back to address the scar marks, but I definitely credit the acne going away to this spray. It really worked wonders, but you have to stick with it and use the whole bottle!

Comments

easy to spray on chemical smell too wide range of spraying a bit sticky it seems like its too early for me to write this because I've been only using this for about a week but i just want to let out my feelings of this product. It kind of seems like my blemishes are getting better but i don't know if it is because of the product or just a natural healing. I usually get one or two pimples on my back and chest and they disappear in about a week but i have red blemishes left from them, and so far the spray isn't really doing anything about the red spots. I have used something like this before, called natures cure, when i read the reviews of this product it was similar to murad saying that it worked great, even wonders, but even with this product, about a week i've used it, i saw similar results with murad but in the end it didn't do anything. I am just hoping the murad is different and actually gets rid of the blemishes that I have.

Comments

it absolutely works and keeps your skin clear. AMAZING =] it doesn't work overnight and you just need to be a little patient i had dry skin and acne bumps on my back, shoulders, legs etc. After trying this product i was literally in shock i had no idea it would actually work. I tried everything and when i read the reviews for this, they weren't even all that great. i decided to use it anyway and i'm soooooo glad i did. in only 3 weeks my skin was COMPLETELY CLEAR, and i noticed a difference within a week. anyone skeptical should at least try ;)

Guest Nc-t-heel
Guest Nc-t-heel

It actually worked for me. I've had severe, cystic acne on my back for at least 15 years. This is the only product that has ever cleared up my back. Its awesome! Takes several weeks to work, but the payoff is worth it! A little expensive. A good product, although expensive. As for the other products from Murad ... not worth the money at all.

Comments

Easy to use and allows you to reach difficult areas on the back. The spray works really well...even upside down. Clears up the skin very well. Pricey but worth it! It smells a little mediciney. I have pretty bad cystic acne on my back, and it does a great job of minimizing breakouts and heals up pre-existing one quickly. Will continue to use it.

Comments

Easy to spray, good for hard to reach areas. Non-greasy, light and dries fast. I have only been using it for a week now. So far no new zits on the back and the old ones are healing well. A little expensive but as long as it keeps working, I will keep using it. Also, I prefer unscented product, even though it has a nice fragrance. I have been using it once a day at night on my back before I go to bed. It's good so far, so I'll see how long it lasts. I just started using Murad acne complex on my chin (my only problem area). I have read bad reviews on it, but since the body spray is working for me so far, I am willing to give the acne complex a try.

Guest Anonymous
Guest Anonymous

I guess I'm the first to rate this product. I didn't bother with the Murad Acne Kit because I wasn't sure that it would work. I feel like I have tried every OTC and prescription (except accutane) under the sun to remedy the acne on my back. A little pricey. You just feel the need to let it dry before you put anything on. I really like the body spray. I'm using it during "that time of the month" when I usually get huge cysts and my back is gradually clearing up! I almost an in disbelief. Let's hope it lasts! Will keep you posted.

Popular All-over treatments