Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

Guest Amy
Guest Amy

Acne is almost gone...all I care about. none..I'll pay anything to have my self confidence back. I don't want to make this product out to be a miracle, because I know what works for one person won't always work for another. Lets just say I started using this yesterday because I have been having a bad breakout due to increased stress and I'm guessing my recent regimen change, this cleanser kicked my acne's butt over night. I exfoliated with it at night and when I woke up my scars where less noticeable, my acne was dried up and since I have been using it I have had 0 new breakouts. I have used Ren, Philosophy, Skyn Iceland, Proactive, Tanda, DDF, DermaDoctor, Daniels regimen, Philosphy, vitamins, crazy amounts of vitamin A and Fish oil and nothing has given me results like this cleanser...just saying give it a shot.

Comments

Gentle AHAs, BHA (salicylic acid), and other good ingredients Skin feels great after use Large packaging Expensive Not completely necessary I use this only twice a week to get rid of any flakiness from benzoyl peroxide gels. This is marketed toward older people but I find that because it's so gentle, it works well for people of any age. My skin is smooth after using it and feels great for the day. It's also a nice way to exfoliate before using makeup. However it's pretty expensive for just an exfoliator. Although I bought it almost two months ago, the product has gone down only to that top silver line you see on the packaging so it lasts a VERY long time if you're only using 2-3 times a week as per the instructions on the back. If you can afford to drop $35 initially, this product will last you quite a while. Or you can try to get a sample of this from Sephora, the sales people are usually pretty generous with this stuff. You only need a dime-sized or pea-sized amount. And try not to scrub, since it already has smooth exfoliating beads you don't need to apply more pressure. Also be careful in using this over your active acne pimples as it can aggravate them more. Overall: this is not a NECESSARY product, you can just as well use a cheaper scrub (even sugar mixed in with your cleanser works very well) but if the price is right for you and you like everything else - go for it, this is a good product.

Comments

*Softer/Smoother Skin *Good Exfoliation *Small Beads (which I like) *Glycolic, Lactic, and Salicylic Acids *Jojoba Esters *Expensive I know lots of people hate other Murad products (I, myself, am a fan of Murad). I saw no one had reviewed this product so I had to chime in! I've used tons of other exfoliating cleansers (as secondary facial cleansers) and this is my favorite to date. I like the small beads because they are not harsh but still exfoliate effectively. I use this 2-3 times a week in the shower and just massage it followed by my regular cleaser. Alternatively (if I feel like my skin is in desperate need) I mix a dime size of this with a little baking soda for added exfoliation - it makes a great paste! Bottom Line = I know of no other exfoliating cleanser with Glycolic, Lactic, AND Salicylic Acids (plus Jojoba)! Great ingredients and great exfoliating cleanser.

Popular Exfoliating