Murad Acne Body Wash Reviews

Brand: Murad

Murad Acne Body Wash

Works wonders

Started using it for a few days now and I am noticing that my stubborn bacne and blackheads on my back are clearing up. I feel that it dries up present acne really fast and fresh new ones are starting to purge. I will keep using it because I feel that it is really doing a great job. It itches at night. I use it in the shower. I jave high hopes for this product because it is expensive and I don’t mind to pay as long as it works for me.

Comments

-Haven't used it very long -Convenience -price -hasn't yet shown a major difference I haven't used this product for very long, I've only actually used it for about 4 days. When I read the many reviews on this product, I was so excited to get it because I was ready for my bacne to clear up really fast! It hasn't made any improvements to the appearance of my skin this far, but I still won't give up hope! I've recently read an article on the murad blog that talks about purging. If you've been researching acne treatment solutions, then you've certainly heard people mention 'the purge.'� What exactly is an acne purge? It's the period of time after you begin using new acne products when your skin breaks out more intensely than it did before you started using them. But why would you use an acne treatment or other acne-fighting products that actually cause you to break out? Isn't the point to get clear skin, not more blemishes? While clear skin is the ultimate goal, purging is one of the most important steps to getting clear skin for the long term. After reading this article I hope it makes those of you that said you have used it only a few times and it has gotten really bad. Just keep using it!

Guest Julia
Guest Julia

- calms body acne - smells good - exfoliating beads - doesn't clear acne (may prevent new ones) - can become drying Besides having a crap ton of facial acne, I tried using this on my bacne because I was using Murad for my face. I used this product for about 5 months and the only thing I would really commend it that it calms down body acne that's inflamed. If it's red, sensitive, or itchy - it'll cool down your skin really nice. Besides that there's not much more I could say. I still had (and have) back acne and after about 1 month it's as if my skin gave the wash the silent treatment - no difference at all. It did not work for me, but it may work for others. Don't mark it out. Try it, but don't hold your breath too long.

Comments

gentle on skin, smells ok did NOT clear up my body acne a lot of people say it works, and i'm sure it did for them. a lot of people have different type of acne, and everyone's bodies work differently, therefore, not a product may work for one person, but not necessarily for others. sadly, i was one of those unlucky people who paid $40 for it and got no results. just because it didn't work for me, i'm going to recommend a no, but its really a maybe for my aforementioned reasons.

Comments

Absolutly none If you want to pay 40 + dollars for your acne to get worse than this is the perfect product for you I looked like a monster after only one week of using this CRAP. I wouldn't recomend this product to my worst enemy. Dr. Murad should be behind bars! My acne WAS moderate but after using this (so called acne treatment) my acne is severe now

Guest adri613
Guest adri613

clears skin great my back purged alot the first week. my skin did purge for about a week but i kept using even though it looked horrible after my backed finished purging it looked beautiful it was like when i was a kid and had soft flawless skin, it cost $8.00 at ulta

Guest Anne
Guest Anne

Fast-working Over-priced This really works for me. Within a week of using this scrub each morning, my back and chest were nearly cleared. It normalized my greasy skin without drying. Only downside is the price.

Comments

There arent any It made my face worse ...i look horrible and my face is all torn up I look so scarred up now in places i never broken out before, the bottom line is this stuff will keep making you purge no matter what! There is no purging process! This stuff keeps pulling the acne underneith your skin numerous times! Its been two months and im getting worse and worse everytime i use this stuff! Im so done with it! Its a rip off and this guy should be sued!!!

Guest Marysa
Guest Marysa

Smells Good Works very slow Expensive The only best thing about this Murad body wash is its fragrance. Otherwise I have noticed it usually takes around one to two months to really notice the difference with your skin. I stopped using this product due to its slow and expensive factor. I am using Proactiv body wash which is cheaper and takes less time in giving the desired skin.

Comments

Has a good smell An endless list Didn't find anything good about this product. It was completely ineffective in curing or diminishing my acne even after using it for one and a half month. I switched over to Proactiv which was a bit better than this product but ultimately I moved to Zenmed, which gave me amazing results in a short span for treating my acne. Marina

Guest Zealia Rocksham
Guest Zealia Rocksham

Works. Slowly, but surely. Use any Murad product to till the product is empty. All Murad products make sure the skin gets worse before better. Which is good. Purging is the most important step in clear skin. Basicly, purging is detoxing. Purging can really be unmotivating. I am almost done with the purging. I think purging is important though because when your skin purges it gets rid off puss-filled-yuck on your face/body. Purging process ends before the product is empty, so relax. I am done with the Murad set, but I got to stick with it and use it completely to see full results. It does get worse before better. But a possitive attitude and a stick-with-it pace is what matters. Use the product completely before you quit using it. Every speck of gel in that bottle is another chance of clear skin. The price is redicules. But Murad is professional skin care quality. Dermatologist all over America treat paitents with Murad Acne Complex. Because Murad does not contain any Benzoryl Peroxide, the skin heals easiler. Clear skin is something we all want, and with Murad, I am getting it slowly but surely :) For best results in clear/clearer skin, use the body wash in conjuction with the Murad Pure Skin Diatry Supplement and Murad Clarifying Body Spray. I recomend drinking or detoxing the body with green tea and fruit.

Guest BT
Guest BT

It works! Leaves a cool feeling. Doesn't dry out skin. Very expensive (about $30 for 8.5 Fl. Oz.) As a side effect of some medication that I was on (prednisone), my bacne was getting bad. Nothing seemed to be working, and I was starting to get worried about having scars. I tried antibacterial soaps (Dial), and even got some Clindamycin from the dermatologist. Let me just tell you, BE CAREFUL with Clindamycin...it is a nasty antibiotic that has SERIOUS side effects. I had to quit the Clindamycin because of the side effects, so I started looking for over the counter stuff. I used Neutrogena body wash for a while, but that really didn't seem to work all that well. I finally tried Murad Acne Body Wash and started to see results in only a week! It's been 2 weeks now, and my bacne has been reduced by 50%. I use the wash in conjunction with the Clarifying Body Spray. I'm telling you folks, I'm so glad that I'll be able to take my shirt off this summer and not be embarassed! I hope this works as well for you as it has been for me!

Popular Liquid