Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - Reviews

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
Brand: CeraVe

View Ingredients

Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20 and Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Phytosphingosine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.

MindfulTiler
Jasmine Curtis
nccha
FirmStatement
bbaye
pagiepooh

sumikadd
Is it also recommended for an oily acne prone skin type?

Strangelady
librarirun
tamaranicole01

ianloljk
mail it to me!!! don't throw it away

sayfloor
Elouise Guilder

Jess13
May I know what cleansers and toner you are using? Thanks!

pagiepooh
I have tried the cetaphil cleanser before and i didn't feel like it was effectively cleaning my skin. i am now using neutrogena's hydro boost gel cleanser and it's amazing. it's super gentle, removes my makeup, and leaves my skin feeling plump. i have hated ALL neutrogena products until i tried this. i also use the cerave moisturizer and it's the BEST.

sumikadd
I use the Cetaphil gentle cleanser to wash my face, and apply benzoyl peroxide on my acne, do you think it is recommended to use this moisturizer even if I have an oily acne prone skin type and this says normal to dry skin?

narasayo

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes