Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Acne.org Moisturizer with Licochalcone - Reviews

Acne.org Moisturizer with Licochalcone
Brand: Acne.org

View Ingredients
Water, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Methyl Gluceth-20, Squalane, Saccharide Isomerate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, PEG-23 Glyceryl Distearate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Buy Now

Ieshia Pledger
Merric
Thesamweston

ilickoreos
Hi there! I found that this moisturizer made my skin excessively greasy, and I have very dry skin. I even tried reducing the amount to see if I could feel less greasy, but I always did throughout the day. Unfortunately, for me, the excess grease that wasn't getting absorbed ended up giving me acne. Since you are not experiencing any breakouts, you are free to continue using it and try applying less. However, there are many moisturizers at the drugstore that might make you feel less oily. I know Cetaphil and CeraVe come highly rated on his forum, but for me, they break me out. You'll just have to patch test and see for yourself. Good luck!!

Link to comment

Ihateacne2018
Ugh me too! My acne before using this moisturizer was really minimal surface acne plus some cystic on my chin. But when I started using this SAME thing happened to me. Really greasy AND white heads spread all over. I have so many congested pores on my face where i didnt have problem acne at all. I like the cleanser but jeez this moisturizer did a number on my face in only a matter of days. I want my money back :(

Link to comment
BountyChord

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a New Account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

• Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes