Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, SPF 42 Reviews

Brand: Missha

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream, SPF 42

Love it but

I started using this daily about a year ago with seemingly no problems. I love the coverage and the way it has a very natural looking finish. I seriously love this stuff. Prior to using this I would get cystic break outs all over my chin. I started using this and a Korean oil cleanser at the same time and my chin cysts stopped completely, which I was so happy about. However I did notice that I was getting far more blackheads than usual. I would gladly take blackheads over cysts any day so I didn't care too much. But now a year later and my skin has gone completely nuts. Clogged, angry pores all over my jawline/cheeks which has never been an issue before. I'm wondering if this bb cream is the culprit. Ugh, I hope not.

Comments

Worked great until my skin-type changed

I used to buy this religiously, but stopped using it after my skin became less oily and required less coverage. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: - great coverage - pump dispenser - long staying power Cons: - limited shades, not sure if this has changed. When I used to buy it my skin was somewhere between shade 21 and 23-- why wasn't there 22!! haha - thick and heavy, you've to really dab it in especially if you have huge pores like I do I would still be using it if not for how I suddenly started breaking out from this.

I love it

Makes my skin look natural, has a great coverage. I am really pale and the lightest shade is just perfect! It is really hard for me to find any matching foundation or bb cream. It is really efficient, I bought it 6 months ago and I'm still using the same bottle! Forever in love. Does not break me out, smells nicely and pretty good ingredients were used to make it.

Broke me out

Covers well and feels nice on my dry skin but broke me out like crazy. Got about 5 or 6 new pimples that could have only been from this. What a shame, because it's hard to find foundations with such good SPF.

pretty sure ur skin just sucks, it's coincedence or ur u've got an alergic reaction
garlickktoast

Awesome coverage; a little bit goes a long way

Full coverage for using very little. Hides hyperpigmentation and scars very well. Moisturizes Fades scars? Expensive but worth every penny. Tip: Keep an eye out for sales from Missha's website. Careful not to buy "fakes" when purchasing online While I am getting used to my new regimen, I have been using Missha's BB Cream to cover leftover acne scars and hyperpigmentation. It provides wonderful coverage all around my face without looking make-up-y or cake-y. It stays on all day and simultaneously works to moisturize my skin. One thing to keep in mind about this product is that it isn't the kind of colors you'd find at your local drugstore. The colors were made with Asian skin tones in mind which could explain the greyish tint. So I don't think the BB cream is for EVERYONE, but it is a wonderful product and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for new foundation. It is after all the cream of the crop of BB creams.

Guest Brooke
Guest Brooke

-great, natural coverage -lightened some acne marks -made my oily skin even oilier -made me break out even more -didn't last long throughout the day I'm on Retin a, birth control, and minoclycin. BB Creams just made it worse and more irritated, You can't really trust what is in these products from Asia because the regulations for ingredients are different than in the U.S. I can't even read the ingredients, which are in a different language, so that also scared me. I know it's hard, but it is almost better just to wear no makeup or as least makeup as possible.

Comments

High SPF Korean skincare FDA is really hardcore hygienic pump whitening (helps hyper-pigmentation) anti-wrinkle amazing for acne-prone skin between tinted moisturizer and foundation shades tend to be lighter because it's a Korean company. However, of all the BB Cream brands, Missha has the best options for darker skin tones. Some people complain about a white cast because of the sunscreen, but I didn't notice it. (If you don't know about BB Creams, I'll give you a short overview. It stands for Blemish Balm and it was developed by a German dermatologist to help protect the skin of laser surgery patients. Korean actresses started wearing BB Cream and when fans got ahold of it, they went nuts and it spread all over Asia. It's lighter than foundation, but it has better coverage than tinted moisturizer.) Coming from a girl who has never worn legitimate makeup before, I love this. I had a friend recommend BB Cream to me and I was hooked ever since. I was intrigued because of the amazing SPF. Every single product with SPF I've tried has broken me out except this. I always felt like an SPF 15 product was a way of copping out and I wanted more. This product gives me that without breaking me out or being too heavy. And for this much SPF, the price is nothing short of amazing. If you google SPF 45 tinted moisturizer, what comes up is a $45 product. 1$/SPF? That's not how it works!! There's a Shiseido product for $35 and I haven't tried it, but the Missha website is ALWAYS having promotions and sales. It also tends to be a favorite among BB Cream users on Youtube. And for those of you who are worried about matching it to your skintone, I stole a little color chart off one of the reviews on the Missha website. Thanks, Kassandra! "NC/NW 15, try #13 NC/NW 20-25, try #21 NC/NW 25-30, try #23 NC/NW 30-35, try #27 NC/NW 35-40, try #31 Shades 13, 21, and 23 are gray with more pink undertones. 27 is very yellow based and 31 is also more yellow, almost to the point where it's close to orangy." I wish you the best in your journey to clear skin! <3

Popular Foundation