Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antony

My Acne Program

421 posts in this topic

anthony,

do you know anything about "Malus officinalis" a lectin in apples that apparently we can't break down?

could this be a problem for an acne-diet, because your apple fast obviously helped, but I have heard "lectins" are evil -- hence the "evil lectin diet" which clears people 100%

anthony,

do you know anything about "Malus officinalis" a lectin in apples that apparently we can't break down?

could this be a problem for an acne-diet, because your apple fast obviously helped, but I have heard "lectins" are evil  -- hence the "evil lectin diet" which clears people 100%

These are not steps, but stages some people progress through when going from conventional to holistic medicine. Stage 2 is how I became 99%+ Clear, eliminated my dysmennorhea, significantly reduced my sebum & pore size, etc & is my predominant method.

Stage 1 (Treatment):

* (Daily) Isocare Skin Control Cleanser, Dream Products Customized Natural Face Lotion & Coppertone Sport Spray Sunscreen (mixed)

* (Sporadically) spot treat w/ anti-inflammatory (neosporin, hydrocortisone, salicylic acid) or a skin lightener (post-inflammatory pigmentation) to treat stubborn cystic/nodular acne that appears due to unknowingly or knowingly ingesting a food/ingredient that breaks me out (I do my best to avoid these foods). If you cover treated area w/ a bandaid, it makes product more effective.

Stage 2 (Prevention): "cheapest" method ~ Since Aug. 2002

* Follow a Gluten-Free, Trans-Fat Free, Dairy-Free and No Added Sugar diet for my Insulin Resistance/Hyperandrogenism (Silent Chronic Inflammatory Syndrome)

* Avoid ALL types of nuts and the Genus Prunus (almonds, plums, peaches, nectarines, apricots, cherries), Bananas, Pineapples, Cottonseed oil, Artificial Sweetners.

Stage 3 (Correction):

* Strengthen/Repair GI - Immune health

Research:

* Developing functional foods for those with acne & other special needs (assuming there's a defficiency).

* Developing good & "safe" formulas for various hormonal issues for women. Correction stage may resolve this for some.

always...

except one suspect leads to another: how do you know you if you have candida?

i have broken out in little whiteheads around my mouth for a while on and off, the past 3 days about 4 different ones, they go away pretty quickly, but I haven't HAD ANY sugar except for raisens, kiwi, apples, and berries.

maybe stress from wednesday, maybe my chapstick spilling over, but maybe not!?

can i eat red apples???? instead of the green one?? pls reply as fast u can plsss

because i think u are the one can solve my problem..... heheheheh

U RULE!!!

Just had a few questions.

I have lemon juice in a bottle, is that the same as a freshly squeezed lemon? What is the conversion rates? 1 fresh lemon is like a few tblspoons?

3 minutes cleansing thing. Did you mean like over a kettle of boiling water?

i know you recommended the emu moisturizer thing, but is using something like aloe vera oil or jojoba oil good?

What is the significance of using baking soda and also the egg white/lemon mix?

Also why is it good to take saw palmetto, olive leaf extract, oregano oil, and garlic tablets?

Also you recommended taking Total EFA. I heard taking flax seed oil is very important, like you're supposed to take 8,000 iu's or something a day. Does this provide all of that?

Another question I have is you say to get one of these multivitamins (DermaMed or perfecil), but then you go on and say get like 1000mg vitamin C and 50mg zinc, 200ug selenium, and 200ug chromium. Wouldn't a multivitamin cover most of that? Or I would have to buy a separate supplement for all of those listed.

About the chicken portions. What kind did you have in mind? Like a chicken leg or breast? Or chicken nuggets/patties?

For the vitamin A and E amounts, how exactly do you take those. I don't really know much about taking liquid supplements except via tablespoons. But you just say like Vitamin A (15,000 IU's), how much does that entail?

Finally, you said like eat 4 raw egg yolks or something. Isn't it bad to eat raw things, couldn't you get salmonella poisoning? I've like never eatten anything raw before :o

I'm planning on trying this regimen just wanted to clear a few things up so its less overwhelming hehe. It would seem like I'll have to buy a load of stuff online. Hopefully not super expensive though.

Hey Anthony,

Just want to say you look great. Im so happy for you! Your regimine is extensive and I am glad that it has worked for you and hopefully others.

I appreciate all your work. I can tell that you are passionate about keeping the skin healthy and that you do alot of research.

Have you ever thought of becoming a Derm? You seem perfect for the job!

Good luck

Hey Antony, I just read your regime today and it sounds promising. However, right now I don't think I'll be able to do anything that requires me to eat just apples for three days straight. I am only fifteen years old and underweight for my height. I don't think I would have enough energy to get through the day with just apples.

Is there another program you could recommend?

I do drink two liters of water a day, and try to incorporate as much fruits and vegetables as possible. I also take a multi-vitamin supplement that has Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, B12, Thiamin, Niacin, Folic Acid, and Pantothenic Acid. In addition, I am also on dynacin prescribed by my dermatologist. My acne has gotten so much better since I started doing this, but I think I could further improve my diet and reap more benefits.

I didn't start having severe acne until last year, probably because during the summer I soaked in the sun without any sunscreen. Ugh, so dumb. eusa_wall.gif But my skin has gotten alot better from the acne medication and much improved diet. However, my skin is still very oily with a few blackheads and red pimples. I also have some minor scaring in the cheeks and alot of red and dark marks. I hope they will fade with time, but I'm not a very patient person.

I've tried the topical program before for four days because I have heard that it greatly speeds up the healing process. I think the baking soda and apple cider vinegar helped with some of the dark marks, but it kind of irritated my skin and new pimples started showing. I'm not consistent with the baking soda and vinegar though, I'm afraid that if I do it everyday that I'll start breaking out. Oh yeah, I'm also not using the egg mask with lemon juice, I have tried the egg mask before with the yolk, and it broke me out so bad. I'm really scared to do the egg mask even though it is only using the whites.

Do you have any suggestions?

[sig-img:357][DKR REGIME LOG]

hey anton

where can i buy that kind of organic..

so ill go to super market and ask for organic golden apples??

so thats the green one.. uhmmm.. so excited

antony - thanks for posting your success with us. i really hope your clearing continues!

i would definitely give this regimen a try, but i'm a bit concerned (as m1n1 is) about my weight. i have a very, very hyper thyroid and as of right now i'm an 18 year old male, 6'4 and around 135. i have a very crazy appetite to match my metabolism and the apple factor sounds like suicide for my body type - perhaps you can shed some light on this, oh guru of all things bodily? cool.gif

thanks in advance!

visit my nifty accutane log! refreshments inside!

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...topic=68764&hl=

Hey anthon are u there....

where can i buy organic golden apples?

is this really works??

in what week u can feel it works(pls understand my english pls) ^_^

can i only do the fast & flash

im current 16 years old turning to college(my first step to college)

can i use this while having College i mean.. in school days..???

u know my acne seems improving.. but i want best result..

coz today i only eat fruit vegetables water and orange juice...

it help a little bit.... but i think ur program will do the best thing for me so.. pls help me pls!!!... ^^

folow up question... ^^

about the liver somting flush????

can u explain it for me ..

i canot understand english well^^

thx again.. pls answer my other quetion maybe ill try this.... next week!!..

excited but... scared about getting hungry....

Uhhhhh.... I wasn't sure where to put this question, since it is in regards to your Korean friend in Toronto with severely cystic acne and about your program, but anyways, did you/have you recommended your program to him? Has it worked? How is he doing? Generally, I mean, like can he gracefully handle having acne ? Because I am in complete awe of people who do....

Anyways, let us know whats up,

i.g.m.p.

If the dealer dealt a fucked up hand of cards you've gotta play 'em

Outkast

Uhhhhh.... I wasn't sure where to put this question, since it is in regards to your Korean friend in Toronto with severely cystic acne and about your program, but anyways, did you/have you recommended your program to him? Has it worked? How is he doing? Generally, I mean, like can he gracefully handle having acne ? Because I am in complete awe of people who do....

i.g.m.p.

when is the first effect of this? after some diarrhea? or after 2weeks flash & flush??

i mean the effect... mean lessen of acne..... eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif

My 14 year old has been using the bp gel along with the beurer softlaser. His skin looks really good. Sometimes his skin was irratatated, but now it seems non-reactive. The two products I think work great together.

Hazel

quote=carmina16,May 4 2005, 03:05 PM]

when is the first effect of this? after some diarrhea? or after 2weeks flash & flush??

i mean the effect... mean lessen of acne..... eusa_wall.gifeusa_wall.gif

My son has done the lemon juice thing as well. His best results have been from the beurer softlaser and the BP Gel. He seems to very please with the results and sometimes this treatment can become very expensive.

i.g.m.p.

Hurmm, what I am going to try to do is to dirnk the water with lemon juice now. And maybe incorporating the olive oil with lemon juice and see how that works.

Antony, could I use just olive oil and not extra virgin? Is there really a major difference?

[sig-img:357][DKR REGIME LOG]

Hurmm, what I am going to try to do is to dirnk the water with lemon juice now. And maybe incorporating the olive oil with lemon juice and see how that works.

Antony, could I use just olive oil and not extra virgin? Is there really a major difference?

Im going to try this, seems very motivating and i feel i can finally make a change in my life. maybe eating those nachoes at school everyday isnt so good afterall...well i really will try and maybe if something does change i will report back, but until then, wish me luck!! eusa_wall.gif

sahez4je2.png

eusa_angel.gif hey anthon...

about that organic virgin olive oil 200ml ill drink it??? sad.gifsad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

where can i found those stuff??

after that wat will happen to me??

CR in the morning?? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

and about that cleansing program by yours... i cannot understand.. a hot washcloth over my face then cold.... blah blah.. doubt.gif cant understand english well sory...!!! cry.gifcry.gif

pls explain it for me thx... simple english only pls... eusa_angel.gifwink.gif

I'm giving the fast thing a go and I'm only 4 hours in and already feeling hungry. How long before it starts to work?

Oh and i'm not gay but you look great in your photo. the difference is unbelievable.