Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antony

My Acne Program

421 posts in this topic

dude! ur before and after pics look amazing.. looks shopped but i doubt it smile.gif u got soo white on ur after pic. good job. but i dont think i can do ur regimen too hard.

www.egturbo.com

no it's completely genuine, i don't even have a program for that or know how to do anything like that anyway, and why would i bother it's not like i'm trying to sell this to anyone, haha!

i'm naturally quite pale, and i think that my skin tone and pigmentation seems so different because i had very inflamed skin before and my program really helps soothe the skin while clearing it, both from within and without. my skin was actually much worse before the "before" pic was taken-- maybe i'll add others if i find them lying around.

you can do just the few parts of the program that you're able to and you'll see great results, but ideally with time you'll get more into it.

cheers!

Looks like a very thorough regimen. I've been meaning to do some cleansing myself. But I keep hearing you shouldn't do a liver cleanse without during a parasite cleanse first. Because you won't get many stones out. But you're saying the liver cleanse you specify doesn't get rid of stones? I thought that was an importatn part of cleansing the liver.

Holy shit. Antony, you totally transformed your skin. I mean really really really changed it. That's amazing. AMAZING.

Where was the second picture taken by the way? I think the lighting makes your features look a tad bit different, as does your avatar picture. Your skin, nonethless, looks luminescent after your program.

Excellent job, once again. I'm floored, and oddly enough, proud of you.

High fives all around!

If the dealer dealt a fucked up hand of cards you've gotta play 'em

Outkast

Oh, and I forgot to ask, why wouldn't anyone perscribe Accutane to you? Your skin at the time seemed to warrant it...

Outkast

Looks like a very thorough regimen.  I've been meaning to do some cleansing myself.  But I keep hearing you shouldn't do a liver cleanse without during a parasite cleanse first.  Because you won't get many stones out.  But you're saying the liver cleanse you specify doesn't get rid of stones?  I thought that was an importatn part of cleansing the liver.

dude is it possible to use BP on ur regimine?

im not using too much, just a thin amount at night and a little during the day

maybe i can just use it at night?

sounds great, im gonna start this

dude is it possible to use BP on ur regimine?

im not using too much, just a thin amount at night and a little during the day

maybe i can just use it at night?

sounds great, im gonna start this

Holy shit. Antony, you totally transformed your skin. I mean really really really changed it. That's amazing. AMAZING. 

Where was the second picture taken by the way? I think the lighting makes your features look a tad bit different, as does your avatar picture. Your skin, nonethless, looks luminescent after your program.

Excellent job, once again.  I'm floored, and oddly enough, proud of you.

High fives all around!

Wow ur Regime looks really extensive!!

I'm thinking about trying some parts of ur Regime hopefull i see some slight results~!!

I'm pretty well amazed and impressed by ur critical change!!

Thanks for all the information and help

Present Regimen:

Morning:

-Carley's Soap/Just Water

-Fruit of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

-Everyday Minerals

Nighttime:

-Carley's Soap

-Carley's Treatment Scrub

-Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Bacne Treatment:St.Ives Apircot Scrub/Apircot Body Wash

Also substituting the FOTE Gel for the Forver Living Aloe First Spray sometimes.

Hey Antony,

I know this is a little stupid, but I would take out the whole "microwaving-water-for-facial-steam" from your regimen because this isn't particularly safe:

"Why does water react in a violent and dangerous way when overheated in a microwave oven? CA

Water doesn't always boil when it is heated above its normal boiling temperature (100 °C or 212 °F). The only thing that is certain is that above that temperature, a steam bubble that forms inside the body of the liquid will be able to withstand the crushing effects of atmospheric pressure. If no bubbles form, then boiling will simply remain a possibility, not a reality. Something has to trigger the formation of steam bubbles, a process known as "nucleation." If there is no nucleation of steam bubbles, there will be no boiling and therefore no effective limit to how hot the water can become.

Nucleation usually occurs at hot spots during stovetop cooking or at defects in the surfaces of cooking vessels. Glass containers have few or no such defects. When you cook water in a smooth glass container, using a microwave oven, it is quite possible that there will be no nucleation on the walls of the container and the water will superheat. This situation becomes even worse if the top surface of the water is "sealed" by a thin layer of oil or fat so that evaporation can't occur, either. Superheated water is extremely dangerous and people have been severely injured by such water. All it takes is some trigger to create the first bubble-a fork or spoon opening up the inner surface of the water or striking the bottom of the container-and an explosion follows. "

-- http://rabi.phys.virginia.edu/HTW/microwave_ovens.html

I know, I know, a little dweebie, but I would hate for someone to hurt themselves. Just so you know, I'm not particularly interested in microwaves, although they are neat little boxes. I found this out when I was making lip balm with beeswax. I read, after heating the beeswax in the microwave, that beeswax has the magical ability to burst into flames at a certain temperature, so direct heat should never be applied to it. I then tried to find how hot the microwave could heat things, and I didn't find that out, but I did find out about the water thing. It's too bad because heating water in microwaves has been one of my pastimes...

Oh, and fyi, the lip balm turned out hilariously bad. The ingredients didn't mix right at all, so it's like rubbing crayon against your lips. Sweet, I know.

Anyways.

Later gator,

i.g.m.p.

Outkast

Hi Antony- I'm new to the forum but have been researching acne extensively for the past few months now- and I must say, your program has been the most beneficial treatment I've ever used. It has essentailly "cured" my mild-moderate acne which I've been fighting since the age of 13 (I'm now 19). The combination of internal cleansing, proper nutrition, and very modest topical treatments are awsome! Thanks again for your time, energy, and willingness to share ideas biggrin.gif

Hey Antony,

I know this is a little stupid, but I would take out the whole "microwaving-water-for-facial-steam" from your regimen because this isn't particularly safe:

"Why does water react in a violent and dangerous way when overheated in a microwave oven? CA

Water doesn't always boil when it is heated above its normal boiling temperature (100 °C or 212 °F). The only thing that is certain is that above that temperature, a steam bubble that forms inside the body of the liquid will be able to withstand the crushing effects of atmospheric pressure. If no bubbles form, then boiling will simply remain a possibility, not a reality. Something has to trigger the formation of steam bubbles, a process known as "nucleation." If there is no nucleation of steam bubbles, there will be no boiling and therefore no effective limit to how hot the water can become.

Nucleation usually occurs at hot spots during stovetop cooking or at defects in the surfaces of cooking vessels. Glass containers have few or no such defects. When you cook water in a smooth glass container, using a microwave oven, it is quite possible that there will be no nucleation on the walls of the container and the water will superheat. This situation becomes even worse if the top surface of the water is "sealed" by a thin layer of oil or fat so that evaporation can't occur, either. Superheated water is extremely dangerous and people have been severely injured by such water. All it takes is some trigger to create the first bubble-a fork or spoon opening up the inner surface of the water or striking the bottom of the container-and an explosion follows. "

-- http://rabi.phys.virginia.edu/HTW/microwave_ovens.html

I know, I know, a little dweebie, but I would hate for someone to hurt themselves. Just so you know, I'm not particularly interested in microwaves, although they are neat little boxes. I found this out when I was making lip balm with beeswax. I read, after heating the beeswax in the microwave, that beeswax has the magical ability to burst into flames at a certain temperature, so direct heat should never be applied to it. I then tried to find how hot the microwave could heat things, and I didn't find that out, but I did find out about the water thing. It's too bad because heating water in microwaves has been one of my pastimes...

Oh, and fyi, the lip balm turned out hilariously bad. The ingredients didn't mix right at all, so it's like rubbing crayon against your lips. Sweet, I know.

Anyways.

Later gator,

i.g.m.p.

For your fast flush part do u really have to do that?

I don't mind just eating the apples but the oil 200ml at night is there any way to substitute the oil thing?

Isn't oil bad for u?

Present Regimen:

Morning:

-Carley's Soap/Just Water

-Fruit of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

-Everyday Minerals

Nighttime:

-Carley's Soap

-Carley's Treatment Scrub

-Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Bacne Treatment:St.Ives Apircot Scrub/Apircot Body Wash

Also substituting the FOTE Gel for the Forver Living Aloe First Spray sometimes.

No, olive oil and espcially "extra virgin olive oil" is a special kind of very healthy fat that has actually been proven to reduce the risk of heart disease, several types of cancer and cholesterol problems. Moreoever, when ingested along with the lemon juice it passes very quickly through your system. It is absolutely necessary to do this or else the flush simply does not happen and you severely undermine your own efforts. The first time I did I felt quite nauseous and almost threw up. You may well throw up; some do. If this happens, allow yourself some time to recover, and drink it down again. Without drinking the oilve oil and lemon the flush simply cannot happen and you will not see a tenth the results from the fast as by drinking it. If you do feel very nauseous one thing you can do is take "ALKA-SELTZER GOLD"-- it is very important to take the Gold kind and is this does not put so much chemicals in you as to disrupt the cleansing process. It can be tough but after the fast-flush the program only gets easier and more enjoyable as you start seeing serious results. Ask yourself whether an hour or two of possible nausea is worth it for clear skin. I don't know, maybe for some people it isn't, but for me it was! If you can manage with the olive oil and lemon solution, it is VERY, VERY, VERY much worth it! smile.gif

Good luck!

Antony, I'm interested to know whether you're going to continue doing liver flushes whilst on your accutane course? I recall reading on curezone that they recommend you finish a course before starting/continuing liver flushing. What's your stance on it?

Hi Rossignol, no I am not going to do any fasting or flushing of any kind while on Accutane as I have also been advised against this by several naturopaths and doctors (even the few I've found who put any credence in flushing/fasting to begin with!), for several reasons, including minimal dietary fat intake for optimal Accutane absorption, nutritionally bolstering the body's ability to deal with such a powerful drug, and leaving the liver as it is as the precise interaction between a bile/cholesterol flush from the gallbladder and liver and Accutane's vitamin A/fatty deposit effect on the liver has not been ascertained, so it would be best to avoid flushing/fasting during a course. I do however follow everything else in my program while on Accutane with the obvious exception of any vitamin A supplementation.

I am also going to get right into another fast-flush as soon as I finish my course of Accutane in order to begin repairing and building back my liver function after its almost certain impairment to some extent from the Accutane, in addition to generally detox-ing and revitalizing my body and general health after putting such a powerful drug into my system every day for half a year!

Keep up the great work with your excellent Moderating! biggrin.gif

Hi Rossignol, no I am not going to do any fasting or flushing of any kind while on Accutane as I have also been advised against this by several naturopaths and doctors (even the few I've found who put any credence in flushing/fasting to begin with!), for several reasons, including minimal dietary fat intake for optimal Accutane absorption,

sorry rossignol my meaning wasn't clear: i will avoid fasting/flushing while on Accutane because you DO want a minimum dietary fat intake along with your Accutane doses but you're not getting this while fasting, along with other possible contraindications including liver flushing when your liver is already vulnerable while on the drug. This DOES enhance vitamin A absorption (some studies show that the difference between Accutane with just a glass of water versus with a filling and therefore somewhat fatty meal can be as much as double the amount of concentration in the blood plasma when taken with the meal rather than just alone). Don't know of studies into whether properly/improperly taking doses along these or other lines may play a role in the likelihood of relapse vs remission of acne after a course of Accutane, but it is worth doing all you can to get the most of the course.

Hi Antony,

I'm sure you've checked this a bunch of times, but is taking all those vitamins safe? I imagine there are overlaps of vitamin content between the multi-vitamin and the individual vitamins. And do you have to continue taking them after they run out, which, I'm assuming, will be a month or so after the initial month of the program? Because that's alot of pills to juggle... Is there one or just a few that you maintain with?

I'm really interested in trying your program over the summer, because I would love to finally have clear, healthy skin, which is how your skin looked after your program.

Anyways, let me know, and I hope you're doing well.

-i.g.m.p.

Outkast

Hey man your reults are amazing i have similair acne to as when you started. I would do your regimen except for that as a bodybuilder I have my own diet which i must follow to see my gains. I eat Chicken breast, eggwhites, and green beans thats pretty much it. Is this food good. And some proteins shakes. Im afriad that your diet doesnt have enough protein that i require.

Antony, I'd say this is an excellent program. And like you, I've also condensed a plethora of information (from e-books, etc)) into a personalized program, except I found it was too late when I found that I really didn't need all the vitamin supplements, I could simply get most of them from the raw vegetables I ate. I also never fasted before, I'll probably do that next time. Oh, and liver and colon cleansing was the prime solution for solving my acne.

So, way to go, man!

"I've always dreamed of solving my acne dilemma. And through natural methods, I've finally done it. Now, I just need to get rid of red marks."

Yatta!