Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antony

My Acne Program

421 posts in this topic

is distilled water that bad for you??

i have been drinking it for about two weeks and since have noticed a significant reduction in the severity of my acne and redness.

NATAWA: golden delicious apples are actually green, and yes they must be this kind and they must be organic. you want this kind of apple because of their particular value of liver-cleansing pectin and colon-cleansing fiber, both soluble and insolube, and you want organic because pesticides on regular apples will present your liver with more toxins to cleanse and this will limit your body shifting into a cleansing mode. as for being too young, in theory you would not want to limit your growth potential during your teenage years with excessive fasting, but as my program begins with only a 3-day fast and then allows you to re-integrate as many vegetables, fruits, fish/chicken/turkey and very moderate amounts of other foods as you can possibly eat, this is perfectly healthy and manageable. The fast is after all only three days, and it's important to remember that you DO NOT HAVE TO STARVE because you can and should eat AS MANY APPLES as you want until you feel full, in addition to drinking the advised amounts of water and performing the nightly purges/enemas as described along with the final night's olive oil/citrus solution.

Do not feel that your age puts you at any disadvantage: most 15-year-olds treat their bodies like shit (I know, I'm 21 and for me it was yesterday), and they kind of get away with it (except for the acne) because your body doesn't really show the effects of a bad diet/lifestyle (besides acne) until your late 20s, when guys' bellies start to bulge and girls bums start to sag. You are gaining a SECRET ADVANTAGE over your peers and contemporaries by following this; you are getting a HEAD START on a life of better health and clearer skin! eusa_dance.gif The only reason why I would be skeptical about any teenager doing this is because I KNOW from personal experience how most teenagers simply don't have the discipline to stick to a program like this (I don't think I would have been able to do this at 15)-- and the most important thing with this program is persistent consistency, because the benefits are cumulative (they build on top of each other day after day after day). If you are mature enough in your MIND to be focused and motivated to get results, you WILL. That being said, your acne as with your general health at 15 is primarily the result of excess male sex hormones (androgens) which your body needs, whether male or female, to achieve sexual maturity. In acne sufferers, these hormonal imbalances are overstimulating your oversensitive oil gland receptors in your skin (owing to a dominant-gene skin type and oil gland receptor inheritance); these receptors are overstimulated by hormones saying "make oil!" and so they OVERproduce oil which in turn blocks pores, ergo acne. An anti-inflamatory and cleansing diet following the VERY effective apple fast detox and backed up with my supplementation routine WILL show major results for you within a few weeks, and you will get clearer and clearer and clearer the longer you keep it up, especially if you also follow my topical/cleansing regimen. eusa_dance.gif

MAKS_IS_COOL: my program is definitely a cheaper version of the program he's recommending for you-- especially if you buy the supplements online, www.vitacure.com or www.vitamins-etc.com or www.mothernature.com or www.bodybuilding.com or at any good health store-- but while i don't know how effective this guy's program is i can tell you that i have given my program to many, many friends with acne, dozens and dozens of teenage and adult acne sufferers alike: after only 1-2 months, even the ones who only follow parts of my program improve significantly; the ones who follow the WHOLE program improve SO MUCH that many of them actually offered me MONEY to thank me! One 15-year-old girl who was given my program from a mutual friend I'd given it to actually ran over to my house in the middle of the night crying because she was so happy she had finally cleared up enough to ask her crush out for a date, and not only did he say yes, but that night she got her first kiss! That really made me feel good to know that I'd helped someone out like that. After my program, the ones with severe cystic acne were much clearer and happier, the ones with moderate acne had only a few spots, and the ones with mild acne had NO ACNE WHATSOEVER. The more patiently and diligently you implement the protocols and follow the details that pertain to you, the clearer you will become in addition to healthier and happier in SO many way! razz.gif

If you want, you can do both programs at the same time-- that might be even more effective for you. Of course, anyone can pick certain things out of my program that they think look do-able and that they want to try, and they will get good results from those few things alone, but I'm gonna say here and now if you REALLY want to clear up your acne as much as possible, then the WHOLE program will do it. If anyone does not see significant improvement from my program after really doing the whole program as detailed, for at least 2 months, then I will be honest and pragmatic and say you should consider Accutane (don't waste your time with antibiotics). Thankfully you though, your acne is mild to moderate, manageable, and therefore will respond VERY well to a program like mine or the one you are considering, which both stabilizes the digestive system and then sets about "fixing" your liver to deal much better with your hormones. My program does this in the context of a FULL attack on ALL the factors that may be causing your acne, both on the inside and the outside, day after day.

Your acne sounds a lot like how mine used to be (mild to moderate face and back)-- I also used to get a little bit on my chest as well when i was 16-18. This program will help you, no question. The other program you are considering is good in that it deals with the digestive system (very, very important for acne) and THEN deals with the liver cleansing. My program also deals simultaneously with both the digestive system and cleansing and then (very importantly) REBUILDING the liver into a bigger better organ that can filter out your excess hormones so they don't hang around and overstimulate your oil glands. I'd say give this dude's program a go, and then maybe work your way into my program once you've set up your body for the full benefits. In the meantime, you can start doing certain elements of my program, like the cleansing regimen, the supplements, and whatever else strikes your fance. Good luck! ;-)

MALIA: distilled water is good for you but you must not drink ONLY distilled water and when you drink it, it should be both in moderate amounts (less than a liter per day) and only alongside a healthy regular intake of pure filtered water (tap water OK unless you live in New Jersey jk :-), which I recommend at 3-4 L per day (it seems like a lot at first but after a week you get used to it, and you start to feel really good!). People doing detoxes like to drink distilled water because it actually "pulls" excess amounts of certain elements, like excess sodium or potassium, out of cells, so it can be very cleansing. However, you shouldn't drink ONLY distilled water because of exactly this effect-- keep drinking your distilled water but ALSO drink lots of regulat water. razz.gif

surprised.gif Crazy.

Organic green apples. Ehh, I never heared of an organic apple or non-organic for that matter. What makes one differ from another?

Also, I don't think I can do it with this EFA oil you talk about, since I can't buy stuff now via the Internet. Broke. Haha. eusa_wall.gif

Can I do it without it? Or maybe I can use something as a substitute?

I'm scared of the flush, I saw the pictures of those 'stones' and worms and other things, it makes me want to let them live inside my liver instead of actually seeing them. Urgh. Gotta break that psychological barrier or I'm getting nowhere.

Congratulations on making the regimen consist of everything I cannot stand, from carrots to fish. biggrin.gif

Boy oh boy. What a challenge.

surprised.gif Crazy.

Organic green apples. Ehh, I never heared of an organic apple or non-organic for that matter. What makes one differ from another?

Also, I don't think I can do it with this EFA oil you talk about, since I can't buy stuff now via the Internet. Broke. Haha.  eusa_wall.gif

Can I do it without it? Or maybe I can use something as a substitute?

I'm scared of the flush, I saw the pictures of those 'stones' and worms and other things, it makes me want to let them live inside my liver instead of actually seeing them. Urgh. Gotta break that psychological barrier or I'm getting nowhere.

Congratulations on making the regimen consist of everything I cannot stand, from carrots to fish.  biggrin.gif

Boy oh boy. What a challenge.

Hee-hee. I'm on my second day. Kinda feel like I'll throw up if I'll eat another apple. Maybe I won't.

I can get the emu oil nowhere. So with some other things, but maybe I should go to a herbal shop instead.

Durr. That's all I have to say.

Hee-hee. I'm on my second day. Kinda feel like I'll throw up if I'll eat another apple. Maybe I won't.

I can get the emu oil nowhere. So with some other things, but maybe I should go to a herbal shop instead.

Durr. That's all I have to say.

You can drink a good deal of distilled water as long as you replenish what it takes out. Salt, potassium, etc. Eat a few pretzels when you drink your 1l of distilled water anyways, a little extra salt won't hurt. If you also drink another 1l of tap water the extra pretzels should even out your levels. Maybe a bananna also.

*Don't take life to seriously, or it make just eat you up and spit you back out as dog crap"

Alright Antony,

Thanks for posting your regime its a bit like mine but yours looks a lot more comprehensive and powerful. I was just wondering about the Zenmed herbal caps. I looked at one of your other posts and im sure u said that u cycled the zenmed with liver building herbs:- Milk Thistle and Artichoke. I read Leo Kissens review on Zenmed and thats what he recomends too. But Im a bit confused since Zenemd actually contains a portion of Milk Thistle in it although to a lesser degree than that contained in pure standardized milk thistle, but wont this inhibit the potency of the herb by cycling them this way.

Also how come you take Vitamin A instead of Beta Carotene. I thought Beta Carotene was converted into Vitamin A via the liver and this was a much safer option. Its just ive heard a few reports re vitamin A.

Alright Antony,

Thanks for posting your regime its a bit like mine but yours looks a lot more comprehensive and powerful. I was just wondering about the Zenmed herbal caps. I looked at one of your other posts and im sure u said that u cycled the zenmed with liver building herbs:- Milk Thistle and Artichoke. I read Leo Kissens review on Zenmed and thats what he recomends too. But Im a bit confused since Zenemd actually contains a portion of Milk Thistle in it although to a lesser degree than that contained in pure standardized milk thistle, but wont this inhibit the potency of the herb by cycling them this way.

Also how come you take Vitamin A instead of Beta Carotene. I thought Beta Carotene was converted into Vitamin A via the liver and this was a much safer option. Its just ive heard a few reports re vitamin A.

I recommend vitamin A instead of beta-carotene for exactly the reason americancrewmc mentions: acne sufferers are believed to have, among many other biochemical characteristics conducive to acne, a tendency toward impaired vitamin A conversion from beta-carotene and so straight doses of vitamin A are more easily absorbed and potent in their effect (though mixed carotenoids and especially beta-carotene are still very healthy). My recommended 15,000IU TWICE daily of vitamin A is perfectly safe and well below the upper tolerable intake levels and nowhere near the doses required for vitamin A toxicity, while being significantly high enough to yield (with consistent, cumulative supplementation) the positive acne-alleviating effects of regulated keratinised cell shedding (acne sufferers tend to have skin cells within pores/follicles that shed too quickly, mixing with sebum to form clumpy sticky blockages in pores that swell forming blackheads, whitheads or, if the pore wall ruptures and a deeper infection sets in, a cyst or nodule. Vitamin A regulates this shedding of pore wall skin cells so the sebum has a clearer path to flow out through the pore to lubricate the outer skin surface.)

As for the distilled water, pretzels and bananas: I would only recommend drinking distilled water if you must during a detox and only in moderation at that-- it might be a good idea for a few days on top of your regular water intake every now and then as part of a detox but anything beyond is unnecessary and not especially helpful when compared with the benefits of simply ensuring your optimal intake of regular water. Ordinary pure water is the most important thing to drink and you should be drinking 3-4 L a day as an acne sufferer-- you won't worry have to worry about distilled water if you're following the rest of the program.

I don't recommend eating fatty, sugary, high-carb, wheat-based and commercially processed pretzels (or even bakery fresh ones either)-- altogether a food to be avoided if at all possible by acne sufferers-- and I don't recommend eating high-GI bananas because nutritious though they are as an acne sufferer you are prone to a breakout from the insulin spike triggered as it suddenly and rapidly raises your blood sugar level-- even theoretically healthy foodstuffs, like fruit juices and bananas, can be very counterproductive for you as an acne sufferer because if they suddenly spike your blood sugar level this triggers the pancreas to secrete a large amount of insulin to stabilize your blood sugar; unfortunately insulin production also raises androgen levels which in acne sufferers stimulates oversensitive sebaceous gland receptors to overproduce sebum, ergo breakout. So instead of drinking lots of distilled water to leach out excess sodium and potassium from within your cells and then eating pretzels to rebalance your cellular sodium levels and eating bananas to rebalance your cellular potassium levels, thereby very likely triggering a breakout, I recommend simply drinking 3-4 L of clean, clear, ordinary water every day. Just managing that will put you on the right track to clearer skin, combined with the other protocols discussed in my program.

As for ZenMed DermaCleanse the herbal formula includes both liver cleansing and building herbs in the same capsule but as with most liver-related herbs they do not work as well after about 3 weeks because they temporarily stimulate your liver function into overdrive (giving it a shot of nitrous, so to speak), thereby enhancing its ability to detoxify and filter out from the passing blood deposits all the impurities, contaminants, toxins, and, most relevantly for acne, all the excess and used hormones. These herbs works best when cycled cleansing and building 2 weeks each. Because I want to make my program as accessible and practical as possible for everyone, and recognizing that there are already more than enough capsules and pills to swallow daily in my supplementation regimen, I have simplified the cycling of liver cleansing and building herbs into merely taking one powerful liver herbal cocktail that simultaneously cleanses and builds-- taken for 2 weeks, then allowing your liver to stabilize its liver function for 2 weeks-- then giving it the "shot of nitrous" again for 2 weeks, then off and so on-- this also has the effect of gradually enhancing and building up liver function but is much easier for most people than popping even more pills than I already "prescribe." Doing this alone withe DermaCleanse actually makes it a more effective product and gives you dramatically better results than just taking it continuously and indefinitely, which is the case with all liver herbs. It's all about cycling.

The DermaCleanse method I lay out is in my opnion effective enough for results, esp. when combined with all the rest i suggest. If you are curious about wanting to do more and don't mind taking more capsules, then I can give you the following regimen as alternative to DermaCleanse:

2 weeks liver cleansing, replace DermaCleanse with burdock root 1 cap, red clover 1 cap, blue flag 1 cap, sarsaparilla 1 cap, yellow dock root 1 cap: take all together 3 times daily with breakfast, lunch, dinner

2 weeks liver building, replace DermaCleanse with milk thistle 1 cap, astragalus 1 cap, globe/jerusalem artichoke 1 cap: take all together 3 times daily with breakfast, luch, dinner

Phew. I thought it was much worse. I pretty much got hooked up on apples.

Though I can't wait to devour a huge chicken breast. I got a mild breakout, but the old pimples heal. Seems to be working.

I'll keep advertising. biggrin.gif

GREAT natawa do share your progress with the program good or bad. mild breakout during/after fast-flush is as your body tries to get out all the impurities/toxins and can't eliminate it all out of primary channels of elimination, crap and piss, efficiently enough so turns to the body's largest organ and the secondary channel of elimination, the skin. thanks for mentioning that and i'm going to add a note in the fast-flush to use a sauna during it if you have access to one to facilitate excretion of toxins through the skin as they are freed up for elimination with your body in cleansing mode during the fast-flush.

cheers and keep working at it, it's going to go great for you. eat all the fish you want for meat and chicken/turkey as detailed in the menu-- after 1 week or so on the menu you will find that your sugary cravings actually start to go away as your body "returns" to a more natural (less commercial/processed) diet with nutrient-dense whole foods.

good luck natawa!

Question: The Brunch I am supposed to eat soon, since things like carrots do make me almost throw up when eaten alone, can I mash the ingredients into a salad?

My regimen:

Eat regularly: a wide variety of vegetables, eggs, meat/fish, cheese, yogurt, butter, fruit, nuts/seeds.

Occasionally eat: beans, squash, potatoes.

Don't eat: sugar, grains, most processed food.

Urgh. Everytime I am to put on the vinegar I feel like throwing up. It smells so badly. eusa_sick.gif

But, the good news, is that my face beams and looks healthier. biggrin.gif Maybe it's the sun, too, but it's just so striking to see it look so fresh. Whee!

Bad news: I'm hungry and a bit weaker than usually. My legs constantly feel numb.

I'm using the Nivea Baby Panthenol Moisturizer for my morning regimen instead of the emu oil. Hoping to find one today in the town.

My skin is so soft. I'm glad I took this regimen. eusa_dance.gif

Natawa, I'm SO happy for you! Maybe dilute the vinger in more water if it smells so strongly; however, as long it does not sting or hurt when you apply it and you are experiencing good results, it should be safe to gradually work the dilution ratio down from vinegar:water 1:6, down to 1:5, then 1:4, and so on down (after about 1 month if your skin is responding well) to 1:1, using a teaspoon measuring cup (i.e. 1 teaspoon vinegar to 6 teaspoons water in a bowl, dabbed on with cotton pad). At any rate, 10 minutes of a strong acrid smell are OK for good skin the rest of the day!

Are you also doing the supplementation regimen with all the vitamins, dermacleanse capsules, etc.? This is a really big part of it.

Also, did you do the liver flush with the olive oil and citrus solution after the apple fast, and did you see the floating greenish-brown gobs of cholesterol from your gallbladder and liver?

The good skin-clearing effects you are beginning to experience are even twice as powerful when you repeat the fast-flush 2 weeks after the first. I know that might seem like a bit much because you've only just finished your fast-flush and can now (finally!) eat REAL food, but the thing is that if you do the fast-flush again in 2 weeks the second time will be TWICE as powerful as the first. After then, you should do the fast flush every 6-8 weeks for several months, and then just 3-4 times a year.

You are probably feeling hungrier and weaker than usual because your body is adjusting for the first time in your life since a baby to not eating so much sugar and refined carbohydrates. You may be a bit run down for a few days or even a week or so, but then your energy will pick right back up, especially with the supplementation, flaxseed, etc., and after 1-2 weeks you will have MORE energy than EVER before! Quitting a primarily commercial/processed food diet is kind of like quitting smoking: you feel pretty crappy for a few days or even weeks as your body goes "cold turkey" and suffers withdrawal symptoms, but then once you've cleaned out your system you feel better and sharper than you ever did while smoking-- also, like quitting smoking, weaning yourself off a processed diet to when with more natural whole foods like the menu I've given you is (a) actually a lot cheaper, and (b) so much healthier that your skin will clear up and GLOW.

Also it is possible that a mild yeast/candida overgrowth, which most people used to high-sugar diets often have, is dying in your digestive system and bowels as you are starving it of all the sugar that it is used to have. Don't be scared! Candida is a totally naturally occuring bacteria in everyone's digestive tracts but it can and often does overpopulate your digestive tract when too much sugar is present. When the overpopulation dies out and is cut back down to a healthy size by having a healthier, lower-sugar diet like the one you are now adjusting to, it releases toxins into the blood that can make you a little woozy and queasy sometimes-- this is good because you are cleansing your system. The best way to speed up and manage this extermination of candida from within is by also supplementing with acidophilus and the garlic tablets I mention as well as minimizing your sugar intake as much as possible.

Keep it up Natawa and good luck!!! biggrin.gif

But I didn't finish the fast yet.

Eeek! I totally forgot about the Epsom salts. I went to the cinema, stupid me. eusa_doh.gif Urgh.

I guess I'll take a bigger dose before bed... I hope it'll work, or should I wait another day?

*Ahh, there is no way I can do the flush tonight. I have to purchase ingredients for Brunch and make the juices, get everything ready. I guess I'll go on water tomorrow.

**As I'm attending school and I cannot just take out my breakfast in the middle of the lesson, I'll guess I'll have to shift the meals back an hour. Or an hour and a half.

*** You say the dermacleanse capsules are very important, eh. If so, I can ask my dad back in Texas to buy them and send them to me, but that can take a few weeks, or even a month. So yeah, I'll carry on with the things I have, I think it's perfectly okay to add the capsules and so on, plus the emu oil I found on a Polish website, some time later.

Clumsy me. I should have gotten ready before starting this program.

Hi Antony

Just a quick question about the enema. If i didnt use it would this mean i would possibly get a temporary breakout becasue the body isnt able to excrete the inpurities soked up by the apple pectin through the primary channels temporarily but still experience the same longer term clearing and cleansing effects as if i used the enema. Im just asking becasue Gibson in the acne free in 3 days book seems to place much more importance on the enema for achieving significant results with the apple fast.

Enema is ideal but alternatively you can do bentonite/psyllium shakes http://sensiblehealth.com/gallbladder.html (scroll down to "step 2: intestinal cleansing") or 1 tblspoon cream of tartar in mug of hot water as recommended in program, but enemas are the most thorough and effective. it's really important to ensure optimal elimination of the toxins, cholesterol gobs from liver/gallbladder that are all a crucial aspect of flushing alongside the fasting, and so if at all possible you should do the enema. even with the enemas if you're especially toxic you might get a mild temporary breakout but it will heal very quickly and you'll clear up quickly after the fast-flush especially as you move on to the other components as completely as possible. i've found that saunas as detailed in the program really help with flushing toxins out of the skin with less risk of breakout during the fast-flush if the bowels aren't getting enough out the and body turns to the skin for excretion. however most important is a simultaneous or even prior intestinal cleanse so that the toxins can efficiently be excreted from your system and so your body can really do a thorough cleanse to give you as blank a slate and as a fresh a start as possible for rebuilding yourself acne-free, in a sense, from the inside out, by going through the program.

the site i've linked to you above is like "the original, professional's version" of gibson's get-rich-quick program he's selling to the layman. good luck!

natawa: just try to follow it as close as you honestly can and you'll be ok; when you have more time, like the summer, then you can try again following everything exactly, and you'll see even better results. biggrin.gif

well, if nothing else I have to give you props. It seems your regimine takes a lot of time, patience, and hard work. Honestly, I didn't have the patience to even read the whole thing...got to the part about daily enimas and decided that wasn't for me confused.gif but that could be why you're skin is now clear and mine isn't, keep it up if it works for you eusa_angel.gif

Thanks for that. Just one other thing; Im on the regimen at the moment. Do you reccomend just swiching between using the full amount of BP to using no BP on your cleansing regimen because ive heard when you stop using BP like that u can break out pretty bad. I was thinking of just gradually reducing the dose over a period of 2-3 weeks

Thanks for that. Just one other thing; Im on the regimen at the moment. Do you reccomend just swiching between using the full amount of BP to using no BP on your cleansing regimen because ive heard when you stop using BP like that u can break out pretty bad. I was thinking of just gradually reducing the dose over a period of 2-3 weeks

anthony,

can i do this while on a low dose of accutane? should i just go off accutane for 3 days since apples have no fat? also, what about an antibiotic, will this mess you up if you are on it?

how often should i take the p&b shakes during the fast [3 times a day??? ] and the 4th day???

can i take less than 200ml of olive oil, this is alot and VERY hard to get down -- what will happen if i skip this step and just do the apple fast / epsom salts / p&b shakes????

thanks for your hard work

eric, i think you should wait until finishing your accutane course and then start the program right away, as in the day after your last day of accutane, because your liver will be weakened by the accutane and this is actually a major factor in why people can breakout again in the months or years after accutane-- because not only do the underlying hormonal causes persist, but the weakened liver, despite its remarkable ability to regenerate, IS left to some extent less capable of carrying out its job of deactivating and eliminating from the blood the circulating excess and used hormones, which, when the sebaceous glands gradually re-enlarge and re-produce oil post-Accutane, will resume to overstimulate the oversensitive oil gland receptors to once again overproduce oil thereby blocking pores and breaking you out. This is conjectural and many variables are at play not just in acne in general but in acne's relapse versus remission for an Accutane patient, but I for one believe that a program like mine is, if it's EVER vital, then it is VITAL immediately after an Accutane course.

Of course you can and should do the whole thing EXCEPT the apple fast DURING Accutane, and can and would do well to re-start the program from the apple fast from your first day off Accutane (though waiting several days if not a week or so before phasing in any Vitamin A supplementation). However I would not suggest any significant detox/cleansing program like fasting or a liver flush while on Accutane. This can and should wait until after, if you promise to do it then.

As for the liver this is essential for the liver flush as the fats in the oil trigger the gallbladder to stimulate and utilize bile flow for fat metabolism, and ingesting this with the citrus solution is crucial as the latter causes gallbladder contractions expelling the bile along with cholesterol and other residues from both gallbladder and liver out through the common and cystic bile ducts into the colon for elimination (usually frequent and voluminous the following morning!). As nauseating as it may be to swallow, this step is simply UN-SKIPPABLE, if I may coin a word. Just plug your nose and swallow it down knowing that this DOES work, especially if combined precisely in the way I advise with the other elements of the program.

Good tips on how to make the P&B shakes and when/how to use them can be found here http://www.sensiblehealth.com. 3 times a day is certainly sufficient to my mind.

even though your accutane is low-dose i still think you should carry it to term as the potency of dosage dissipates within roughly 21 hours (though its effects last long after), this means that you potentially set back your course unless you are taking it at least once, ideally twice, every day. some derms prescribe once-weekly "maintenance" doses even but this is by far the exception and in such a case this fast would be acceptable but not optimal. it is best to have as few synthetic agents in your system as possible for full effect, and this certainly includes such a powerful body-dominating drug as Accutane; also you rightly point out you want/need at least minimal dietary fat intake with your Accutane doses for optimal absorption. if you MUST be on antibiotics then go with it, but quite frankly if you are on these antibiotics for acne then especially after Accutane they are probably really doing more harm than good and you should really give your body a break, especially to regenerate the digestive tract (i.e. probiotics, maybe L-glutamine and/or aloe vera and cranberry extract) after the antibiotics' steady irritation of the sensitive intestinal wall lining, among other things. if the antibiotics are for something other than acne and you need them by all means stay on them.

hope this helps.