Skin texture? Pic

Started by jPablo jPablo

4 posts in this topic

I'm currently Week 10 into accutane and my acne finally seems to be really calming down, touch wood.

Its left my skin with a lot of texture especially on my cheeks. I know accutane thins the skin so will these areas fill out when I am off accutane? Or will I need to see about some treatments?

Thanks 

Screenshot_20180516-192909__01.jpg

I don't really see many scars, and the very slightest texture issue. You could not worry about it...

When you are off of accutane wait 6 months and do a tca peel. Your skin will improve some with time as Accutane is still in your system. 

jPablo and User650286 reacted to this

** Please "Like" my response above; Capturedwdn.JPG  As a volunteer encouragement helps! |::wiggle:

I provide - (private) messaging to answer your acne scars. PM me to ask more.

[Thank You For Your Kind Understanding - I reply to individual PM's addressing your concerns as soon as I can, helping many people a day, please be patient.]
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:smileys_n_people_116: CLICKABLE LINK: OFFICIAL ACNE SCAR SOLUTIONS; Q&A / FAQ :smileys_n_people_108:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT THREADS                                                                 7. HYPERTROPHIC / KELOID (RAISED SCARS)
2. WHAT IS ACNE & PREVENTING SCARS                                                              8. SUBCISION
3. DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCARRING                                                                      
9. FILLER FOR SCARS
4. TREATING SCARS AT HOME                                                                              10. LASER
5. SKIN: RED (PIE) BROWN (PIH), WHITE MARKS,                                               11. MICRONEEDLING
     TEXTURE, LARGE PORES,  DRYNESS, & COVERING UP SCARS                    12. TCA CROSS FOR ICEPICK SCARS & ACID PEELS                       
6. PUNCH GRAFTING & EXCISION                                                                        13.
LIST OF ACNE SCAR TREATMENT DOCTORS