Katski84

Acne scar treatment in Sweden

4 posts in this topic

Hello
I posted about my acne scars over a year ago and I am still looking for an acne scars treatment suitable for me. None of the treatment suggested from a doctor feels like the right option. Now I have found a doctor in Sweden that has posted many cases of acne scarring. Has anyone here heard of Dr.Igor Safonov? I am very cautious as I am terrified that the wrong procedure could make my scars worse. If anyone know of a really  good doctor for acne scarring in Europe I much appreciate the help! Thanks.

Just seen this video and the before and afters look promising. Good luck my friend!

1 person likes this

We have a list of Drs on the top of the acne scar sub called the faq - the top post. There are very few Drs in Europe. One in Denmark and a few in the UK. It depends what kind of scars, the type of treatment you need done.

1 person likes this

** Please "Like" my response above; 2016-12-08_052923.jpg  As a volunteer encouragement helps! |::wiggle:
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2016-12-08_052802.jpg :smileys_n_people_116: CLICKABLE LINK: OFFICIAL ACNE SCAR SOLUTIONS; Q&A / FAQ :smileys_n_people_108:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT THREADS                                                                 7. HYPERTROPHIC / KELOID (RAISED SCARS)
2. WHAT IS ACNE & PREVENTING SCARS                                                              8. SUBCISION
3. DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCARRING                                                                      
9. FILLER FOR SCARS
4. TREATING SCARS AT HOME                                                                              10. LASER
5. SKIN: RED (PIE) BROWN (PIH), WHITE MARKS,                                               11. MICRONEEDLING
     TEXTURE, LARGE PORES,  DRYNESS, & COVERING UP SCARS                    12. TCA CROSS FOR ICEPICK SCARS & ACID PEELS                       
6. PUNCH GRAFTING & EXCISION                                                                        13.
LIST OF ACNE SCAR TREATMENT DOCTORS

I've come across his work before and some of it looks really impressive.  The one that stuck out to me most was one of his microneedling patients.

3_5a__atrophodermia_vermicularis-1.jpg

1 person likes this