subcision with Co2 in Korea - worked well

Started by linda79 linda79

10 posts in this topic

I was in Korea for work and I got subscision with C02 and infini at the same time. I have had subcision about five times and infini the same in the past over the last three years, but I have to say the two together worked really well AND I was 100% presentable afterwards. I had minimal swelling and no brusing.  In fact, I was angry afterwards as I thought I had wasted my dinero.  But now two weeks later, and my some of my worst scars are still flat. I have to say it hurt like hell. I was crying badly and they had to stop. The nurse was holding my hand. The infini treatment was painless but the subcision/gas was TERRIBLE. I only had 20 minutes of emla. Nothing else. Does anyone do this in the USA or Europe as it so worth it as the downtime is nothing. They call it DNA corium in Korea as some places. 

I am trying to treat skin bunching from a cortisone shot and that is still a problem. Gonna try filler next. 

Edited by linda79
Binga and QuanHenry reacted to this

On 6/27/2017 at 4:01 PM, linda79 said:

It is some growth factor they use in Korea. I got it as they use that instead of PRP now. 

Ok the process is actually called carboxy therapy and is widely available in Europe and US. There are threads in this website and some people have tried it for their scars. Here is one clinic from canada .

http://www.bellairlaserclinic.ca/carboxytherapy-scar-treatment.html

That Canadian clinic literally stole all those pics from google.  I've seen those EXACT same pics on the internet for YEARS.   I'm surprised they didn't put some of Davin Lim's photos.  Folks, don't believe everything you see on the internets.

Any chance for before/after pics? Subcision with CO2 gas sounds interesting. I wonder if it's used anywhere else or only in Korea? Apparently it is quite new treatment since i haven't heard about it before.

This is quasi meso injector / Enerjet. Look at the reviews of Enerjet that uses both "air" and "ha filler" ... they are not that good. Nokor subcision is the best for most cases or cannula filling. This won't fix most people's scars

** Please "Like" my response above; Capturedwdn.JPG  As a volunteer encouragement helps! |::wiggle:
[Thank You For Your Kind Understanding - I reply to individual Private Messages addressing your concerns as soon as I can, helping many people a day, please be patient.]

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:smileys_n_people_116: CLICKABLE LINK: OFFICIAL ACNE SCAR SOLUTIONS; Q&A / FAQ :smileys_n_people_108:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. SUCCESSFUL TREATMENT THREADS                                                                 7. HYPERTROPHIC / KELOID (RAISED SCARS)
2. WHAT IS ACNE & PREVENTING SCARS                                                              8. SUBCISION
3. DIFFERENT TYPES OF SCARRING                                                                      
9. FILLER FOR SCARS
4. TREATING SCARS AT HOME                                                                              10. LASER
5. SKIN: RED (PIE) BROWN (PIH), WHITE MARKS,                                               11. MICRONEEDLING
     TEXTURE, LARGE PORES,  DRYNESS, & COVERING UP SCARS                    12. TCA CROSS FOR ICEPICK SCARS & ACID PEELS                       
6. PUNCH GRAFTING & EXCISION                                                                        13.
LIST OF ACNE SCAR TREATMENT DOCTORS