Help! (W/PIC) : My chin acne is spreading and I don't know what to do

Started by Goldielocks Goldielocks

3 posts in this topic

Hi, so I posted a while ago expressing my concern over my skin, my acne in particular. I know that my acne isn't severe- or even close, but I am asking for help because I personally want help as I am unhappy with my skin, so please don't comment if it isn't going to do so. I have continued to stick to my normal regime, in hope that doing nothing would help, but as expected I was wrong. I've took the pictures attatched today which is probably my best skin day in a while but as I type this I am in so much pain from my chin acne that I can't even move my chin. I am becoming desparate as summer approaches- I still don't know whether my acne is hormone caused as I just have it all the time so I can't tell if it gets worse on my period or not. Originally my acne was mainly concentrated on the centre and crease of my chin, but recently it's been spreading all over my face. The acne is also painful under the skin cysts which are most difficult to get rid of. They even show through my makeup - that I hate wearing but I have to due to my self consciousness. To add to my problems I am under a lot of stress and am currently on a weight loss regime. I am desparate now so could you  please recommend advice and products. I have normal/combination sensitive skin and bright red acne scars so I could do with a product to lighten those. Thank you!IMG_3683.JPGIMG_3684.JPG

Sorry I have no help for you but I'm in the same situation as you and it's driving me insane!!  My chin hurts so much and has big cysts all over . So depressed at the minute 

1 minute ago, Control Panel said:

We received reports supposedly from the original poster to take down these posts since the account is no longer active. If you provide us in a new report the email address used to create the account, I'd be happy to run it by the programming team to see if they can match it to the Goldielocks account in order to verify that you are the account owner. As a moderator I cannot determine this since we can't see email addresses of closed accounts.