Cryss13

Single recurring white head

3 posts in this topic

For the last few years I've had this persistent bump on my chest that does not go away. Last month I bought a metal black and white head remover, so I tried it out on my bump. At first it just pussed then 2 days later I was able to pop it and have a long white head come out. After that the bump went away. Today I noticed the bump was back, this time I just scratched at it and nothing happened, about an hour later I pushed on it and it popped again, releasing another white head. My question is how do I keep it from coming back and why doesn't it go way when left alone for years at a time!? 

Edited by Cryss13

If they are persistent for so long then you could make it a choice to go for cosmetic surgery. I used to have whiteheads a lot and got my skin treated at cosmedocs London skin clinic and no my skin is really clear now.
Using alternative methods sometimes may seem to be working but in my case they were still there so i believe for me going for skin surgery was the best option.

If it's a large pore under the skin surface it can just keep re-filling. I have a friend who had one on his back that has been there re-filling for 21 years ( no joke!! ) . He hasn't done anything about it tho.