White Pus Zits Around Mouth And Chin! - Help! Help!

Started by rocketboysf rocketboysf

455 posts in this topic

@Alladin#$@ Hi, I’m actually taking steps to formulate a brand new product for this condition based on my experience. You can check back to my posts and I have explained what I did to resolve the problem permanently. I’ve been helping friends and people since and having great results, if you are interested PM your email and we can go through a one to one consultation as I’m pretty sure I can sort this problem out for you permanently in a matter of weeks. 

@Alladin#$@  Hi, you are not alone on this. I have been on Dalacin T and fancl powder cleanser as my daily routine. After i used up my Dalacin T, i was using aloe vera to treat my acne pustule with aloe vera as spot treatment. Pustule was under control with around 2-3 per week and will recover in 2-3 days.

After follow this thread and noted how @jcbdigger365 got amazing result, i decided to try azelaic acid and i got Ordinary suspension 10% azelaic acid cream. My face took this negatively and broke out with more than 5 to 10 pustule with new ones on a daily basis. I stopped azelaic acid after 4 days of use. Went to get new bottle of Dalacin T, managed to bring the breakout under control. However pustule still will come but much lesser with use of Dalacin T. Hence i decided to use another potent med mentioned in this thread, benzoyl peroxide. I got benzac 2.5% and current regime is at night dalacin t and morning BP.

Breakout started on 15 sep after use of azelaic acid
Used Dalacin T on 25 sep and bring it under control within 5 days, but still 1 or 2 pustule will come
Started BP on 6 oct and notice lesser pustule.
Will wait for pustule to stop before treating dryness.
Still hope to go back on azelaic acid.

I also had a huge breakout when using azelaic acid (Finacea 15% Gel), unfortunately. Not using it any longer and skin starts to recover.

For the past few weeks I've had amazing results with just a few simple tweaks to my routine, It's almost made my skin 100% (Note: I do continue to use bp at night). I'm hoping some of you guys could try this out to see if it helps you as well. My ultimate goal is to ween off of BP fully.

1.  I eliminated all nuts. I used to eat cashews every day, and I've stopped completed.
  2.  As soon as I wake I drink a glass of room temp. water with a splash of lemon juice and a teaspoon of salt. I use organic lemon concentrate and Himalayan salt.
  3. In my morning shower, after my normal cleaning routine, I do cold immersion for 1-3 minutes (Wim Hof method).
I know these are pretty simple, but It's almost completed eliminated all pustules from appearing. I think I've maybe gotten 1 small pustule in the past 2 weeks.

I'm thinking I have reduce my inflammation enough that it's stopped the folliculitis and follicle inflammation. If you do incorporate this into your daily lifestyle, please post results. BP has helped me immensely and this has only made my skin even better (and it's cheap!).

Regards, Edited by Canucklehead12
Maicon reacted to this

Regimen: Cerave hydrating cleanser night & day, Cerave PM Lotion night & day, benzoyl peroxide around mouth once a night

Skin condition: After doing the "water only" caveman regimen, I developed seborrheic dermatitis to go along with folliculitis. Skin condition is 90% clear.

Diet: Low carb diet with a ton of veggies. Lots of homemade sauerkraut, kombucha and bone broth!

Supplements: Vitamin D, Turmeric, Probiotic (100billion), Omega-3

@Maicon Seems we are the minority who are reacting against azelaic acid.

Anyone who has a breakout the first time with azelaic acid but succeed with second try onwards?

Nevertheless I’m thankful with bp putting the pustules under control. There are still 1-2 coming but they mostly dry up before developing overly big and ugly. Considering I just started 6 oct. Awaiting better results in days to come.