Trolololol

Tiny Hard Bumps All Over My Face? What Is It And How Do I Get Rid Of It?

47 posts in this topic

Hi Miller, of course D’oxyva can help you about your blackheads. I’ve been in that problem too, not just serious acne but having blackheads especially in my nose part. Yes, D’oxyva is the solution you’re looking for. Just like me, you can achieve a younger face and fairer skin. D’Oxyva  is non-invasive and painless solution that has recorded instant, unmatched, and lasting improvements of blood circulation. In aesthetic for beautification, Carbon Dioxide (CO2) therapy has been one of the first lines of treatment against the signs of aging for years now. As red blood cells move more freely and actively close to the surface, CO2 is effective for fine lines and wrinkles, skin tightening, lightening of stretch marks, scars, hyper pigmentation, acne, acne scars, blemishes and blackheads. I tried many beauty products but only this has made me even better.

Hi Shayne87,

I'm glad to hear that there's a possibility to attain clear skin! I already check the website also read some feedback from the users and all positive so far. I'm planning to purchase one this week. Thank you for letting me know about D'OXYVA! I'll give you an update maybe after 2 weeks? 

Thanks!

Hi Miller, 
It is a good idea. Nice to hear that you already made up your mind. I'll wait for your feedback. Good luck!

Hi Shayne87

I already placed an order, it's fast and no hassle, I think I'll receive it within this week. I'll make sure to update you.

Thanks!

Hi Miller,

Blackheads form when a clog or plug develops in the opening of hair follicles in your skin. Deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator has many functions if you will search over the internet but we'll focus on its skin duties. It
 significantly improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. It detoxifies the skin and body, improve sleep, stamina and skin health and reduce inflammation.  Its soft vapor of water and CO2 readily dissolves in the skin to increase skin perfusion pressure or microcirculation. Using D'oxyva regularly improved self-esteem via promoting healthy and radiant skin, complexion, dry skin relief, acne reduction, blackheads and any skin problems. Lust like you, I tried several beauty products and treatments but it only worsens. You can visit their website and see other benefits you can get. Good luck!

Hi Shayne87,

Thank you for the thorough explanation on how it really works, I believe that my item will be delivered tomorrow and I'm so exited to use it.

Thanks!

Hi Shayne87,

So I already received my D'oxyva last Friday and started to use it now on my 3rd day, It's so easy to use, 5 min once everyday and I just need to put my thumb? Are you kidding me? So user friendly and convenient. So far I noticed that my some of my pimples are getting dry like a healing wound I guess that's a good sign. I'll keep you posted

Thanks!

Hi Leahleah28,

Looks like you're having breakout too, aside from facial wash and doctor prescribed medicines if any what are the other things that you've been using? Mine is much worse but it started to dry and actually some of my pimples are already gone by using d'oxyva, as per Shayne's explanation it's because the product (d'oxyva) helps improve our blood circulation also It significantly improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. It detoxifies the skin and body, improve sleep, stamina and skin health and reduce inflammation.  Its soft vapor of water and CO2 readily dissolves in the skin to increase skin perfusion pressure or microcirculation. What I'm trying to say is, you can also try this treatment if almost everything has already been tried and see the result.

Thanks!

Right now I'm using clindamyicin topically, BP & ampicillin 2/day. My doctor gave me prednisone to try and jump start the process because it's pretty sore and itchy because I dried it to heck 

Hi Leahleah28,

My Doctors gave me prednisone before and  Benzoyl peroxide I believe I even purchased a $600 worth of skin product, It works but then again it's so hard to maintain and my pimples still goes back. With d'oxyva since it  improves sustained oxygen-rich microcirculatory blood flow locally and throughout the body. It detoxifies the skin and body which improves sleep stamina and skin health, well don't get me wrong, I'm not forcing this product to you, it's more of additional information just in case clindamyicin topically, BP & ampicillin is hard to maintain and won't work :)

Thanks!

Hello, I'm searching answers of what they so called CO2 treatment. I have a lot of questions on how it works. They said that it is really good for acne, scars and for the skin. Anyone here knows about this? I'll be happy for your response soon. Thanks.

I have this exact same thing on my neck & jaw area. I use BP, clindamysin (spelling?) topically, ampicillin (just started a few days ago) and my doctor gave me prednisone because they are itchy since I dried my skin trying to get rid of them.  Mine do not come to a head, they are closed pores but not able to pop.  this helped me alot i have left a link below
http://0cee7dobwdggsse3561qc0f009.hop.clickbank.net/

Hello guys, been back for a long time. :smileys_n_people_9: I even tried clindamycin (anti-bacterial), yes it dried my acne after 1 wk of application and gosh, it really hurts everytime I'll be putting the clindamycin. I was glad that time but I'm so disappointed cause I'm not expecting that it would leave scars and just a few days later, another acne are appearing and it's much bigger than the previous ones. I can't bear it anymore until I found out about this Ce02 treatment of doxyva. To tell you, it's the only thing that removed my acne leaving no scars and not just that, my skin became soft and smoother. I'm just sharing my experience using this device. It's up to you if you want to try. One thing I'm sure of, you'll never regret using it. :smileys_n_people_82:

Hi Gladness58,

I believe all your questions can be answered by reading the thread :) though it might be time consuming but it's very helpful. To answer your question though Application of transdermal CO2 produces a remote vasodilation that may be mediated through release of a circulating humoral agent

*Transdermal Delivery of Carbon Dioxide Boosts Microcirculation, with the help of  d'oxyva  delivery system of transdermal carbon dioxide improves parameters of dermal microcirculation.

I hope I didn't confuse you :)

http://www.doxyva.com?tap_a=5880-31f5d2&tap_s=131892-f4657d

Thanks!

I got rid of all bumps including inflamed acne in a couple of days using Mandelic Acid. It's the only exfoliant that my skin likes. Maybe give that a try? By the way, I used to have so much more bumps than you do, and they look exactly like the one in the pic. 

16 hours ago, ImTheTinMan said:

I got rid of all bumps including inflamed acne in a couple of days using Mandelic Acid. It's the only exfoliant that my skin likes. Maybe give that a try? By the way, I used to have so much more bumps than you do, and they look exactly like the one in the pic. 

Did you use the mandelic acid wash or serum?

1 minute ago, Tgan15 said:
16 hours ago, ImTheTinMan said:

Did you use the mandelic acid wash or serum?
I use a simple 5% toner and that is all I need in my entire regimen  to clear the comedones and all the other types of acne. Do not get the wash because you'd want to let your skin absorb the acid. 

On 10/9/2013 at 2:17 PM, reneeh said:

EXFOLIATING is the WORST thing you can do for them

I'm sorry but I must object. Exfoliating is the best thing you can do for this type of acne (comedones, blackheads, etc). It's all about finding the right exfoliant. For me, BHA (Salicylic Acid) did absolutely nothing to these comedones, but mandelic acid was able to clear them up in a matter of days. 

Hi Miller, you can visit their website or just freely search doxyva on the internet. It would be better if you'll read it yourself so that you will have no doubts at all. Just keep me posted if you have some clarifications. :)

Hi!
I have something that looks similar (though just on my chin) and my dermatologist told me it's bacterial acne. She prescribed me two different kinds of topical acne cream and they’ve helped me a lot. Not sure if that is what is going on with your skin, but I recommend consulting a dermatologist first. Don't try everything if it’s not improved your problem because chemical products are not good for your skin at all. Goodluck, dear~

Yesssss I am also a d'oxyva user! You guys have no idea how much it helped with my crazy breakout. Worst time of my life. To think I never had breakouts in my teens. I also like how it is so convenient to use. I use it during my tv series catch up lol.