This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


Need Help

1 post in this topic

Hi looking for some advice as I'm not quite sure what this is (attached close up shot of my chest area), I thought maybe folliculitis or keratosis pilaris? but I'm not sure. It pretty much covers my chest and some of my neck and hasn't responded to salicylic acid treatments. Also I've had it since I was about 17 or so and I'm now 25, is this a lifelong condition or can I hope for it to lessen with age? Thanks.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites