This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


What Kind Of Scars Are They? Any Suggestion For Treatments?

2 posts in this topic

This looks like acne vulgaris. These are not scars, but active acne.

You need Rhetinol-A prescribed by a doctor.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites