Vitamin B5 Hairloss- Cured (Pictures)

Started by itsoveryes itsoveryes

1,811 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, brendan452 said:

Great news thanks for keeping everyone informed I really hope it helps 

Yeah me too. What did your hair loss look like? Did it start after you stopped b5?

My hair loss started while I was taking b5 and when I connected the dots and stopped talking b5 my hair loss continued.
i don’t have a receding hair line or any bald patches my hair has drastically thinned out in a diffuse pattern from the entire scalp.
ive never heard of blue toenails and it cannot be a good sign I’d definitely see a doc 

On 10/4/2018 at 11:38 PM, brendan452 said:

My hair loss started while I was taking b5 and when I connected the dots and stopped talking b5 my hair loss continued.
i don’t have a receding hair line or any bald patches my hair has drastically thinned out in a diffuse pattern from the entire scalp.
ive never heard of blue toenails and it cannot be a good sign I’d definitely see a doc 

So you are losing hair on the back and sides of your head too?

Yes, I really should see a doc.. but Im going to role the dice and hope its b5 doing it (I'm a damn fool).

I am currently losing more hairs than usual. At first my hair reacted positve to b5 and now this. There is no white bulb on the lost hairs though.

Maybe everything will just magically work out somehow. 

I push on.

Yes my back and sides are just as thin as my hair on the top of my head sparse all over.
id never take b5 again but I understand why you have tried it again desperation I’m the same I have tried everything.
what do you think to scalp micro pigmentation??
i know it’s not ideal but at least it’ll give a look of more density 

3 hours ago, brendan452 said:

Yes my back and sides are just as thin as my hair on the top of my head sparse all over.
id never take b5 again but I understand why you have tried it again desperation I’m the same I have tried everything.
what do you think to scalp micro pigmentation??
i know it’s not ideal but at least it’ll give a look of more density 

Sounds like telogen effluvium. You should eventually get your hair back. But it shouldnt take years.

Yeah the b5 experiment isent looking good. Im losing so much hair its crazy.. and the hair on top looks mad.

Micro pigmentation ey.. Not for me.. but might be a good solution for you. 

Edited by itsoveroveriknowiknow

On 10/12/2018 at 8:42 PM, brendan452 said:

Is your hair loss diffuse thinking or something different 

Looks like male pattern baldness.. Most of the hairloss is at the temples and top front. But ugly and weird looking.. Iv looked at other mens hair with male pattern baldness and theirs isent weird like mine.

On 10/13/2018 at 7:53 PM, Blue09 said:

Dude stop taking b5 now. It doesnt just mess up your hair it will fuck your body too. 

I cant stop now :s

Going down to one gram a day.. also mixing 0.5 grams in water and pouring in on my head

Trimmed my head just now.. I couldnt bare seeing fallen hairs allover the apartment  Edited by itsoveroveriknowiknow

I asked a hairdresser about my beard. Told her my trimmer wasnt getting stuck anymore and cutting with ease.. and it was as I suspected.. My beard is stronger now.

Most likley Im accelerating the production of DHT.

My hair is really short atm.. It feels okey/good but I dont know

Edited by itsoveroveriknowiknow

That’s interesting about your beard I would have thought cutting with ease would be a bad sign.
who knows mate I’ve been of b5 about 5-6 years now and still suffering