Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ghostunit

Very Tiny Blackheads On Forehead.

4 posts in this topic

I have a lot of tiny blackheads on forehead and so I am breaking out pretty bad. I broke out with more than 20+ pimples on forehead, some were pretty ugly.. My forehead isn't covered with zits yet... but I want to get rid of blackheads naturally without using chemicals.

There's no way to pop them as they are deep. I do breakout under blackheads pretty bad.. one of my zits is colored black.. weird. I have like 5-6 pimples together.. so that part is like effected.. it is pretty bad.. but one of those pimples is black >_>.

Should I try boiling water , use tower and steam my forehead? I stopped applying chemicals.. BP worked wonders for me, but I stopped using it due to chemicals.. and so I've been breaking out a bit 'cause I stopped using BP.. it got worse 2 months later. :| now I am dealing with blackheads as it is causing breakouts

Best way to make your skin smooth and clear eventually:

Plant-based diet is the best medicine for everything.. That's if you consume at least 80% raw, mainly from veggies and fruits.

Exercising: cardio is great for skin and lifting a bit.

Thinking positive and try not to stress or think about acne.

I am doing these and my skin is currently very smooth and clearing up!

I am a vegan raw 100%. I feel better, have more energy, saving animals a year, glow skin, I look younger, etc.

i get something similar. My forehead can be smooth to the touch but when up close to the mirror and I stretch out the skin up there, it's like there is a super small microcomedone in almost every pore which could be extracted if i tried, but it's not worth the redness and risk of getting inflammed because they're so small. But the fact that they are there and never seem to dissapear is annoying.

a vigorous baking soda scrub every few days seems to help fade them a tiny bit, but it doesn't last long. And it's not something you'd wanna do too often. (and when/if you do, restore the acidic ph with some diluted vinegar or citric acid/water solution)

o my i didnt know people had the same condition. i mostly hear of pimpled inflamed acne and was worried i was the only one out there. i have blackhead acne in the same spot on my forehead and its a pain because blackhead take forever to get rid of unless you squeeze them.

but under any circumstances DONT SQUEEZE THEM!!!! i was getting so frustrated before and used a blackhead tool to squeeze them out and it resulted in blotchy redness on the skin. Some derms use squeezing methods but if i were you guys i would not turn to irritating the skin it could result in more problems.

i found some amazing ways to kill down blackheads that i thought anybody with this condition might wanna hear;

blackheads are a result in excess sebum and build up of it, rubbing papaya on your face helps get rid of excess oil. use pore strips like biore really pulls those suckers out. You can use them every three days- this gave me lots of enjoyment looking at all the blackheads i conquered on the strip. There is a mask called jeju volcanic you can find on ebay and it has volcanic clay in it that cleanses the pores, evens skin tone, and tightens pores. Also you can purchase some kind of peel off mask with charcoal in it. Charcoal is really good for the skin - it helps with inflammation and also is used for medicinal puposes like wounds. There is also this really cool tool thats like a vaccum for the pores. You can get a cheaper version of a vacuum head with the brand revlon, it is a vibration device that comes with like 5 different heads(scrubber, sponge, vacuum, etc..)and there is a more high tech tool i seen ads for recently and there is a video on youtube. its called the VACUUM EXTRACTOR.

you mentionning the papaya reminded me that I used to use ginger powder in the same way...just scrubbing with a bit of ginger powder and letting it sit a few minutes. It does burn a bit afterwards but this is because like papaya which contains the digestive enzyme papain, pineapple has bromelain, ginger has zingibain and this zingibain is supposedly one of the strongest plant/herbal enzyme there is.

I should try this again and stick to it, maybe do like a test only on forehead for some time to see if it will help.