Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wants Solutions

Coconut oil!!

1 post in this topic

Ive been keeping my acne pretty under control, but these dark red marks were always left behind. The marks actually made it look like my acne was a lot more terrible than it actually was and it was really frusturating to finally get rid of those zits and still have my face looking aweful. So I started looking into some natural solutions because I already tried some otc stuff.. First of all I learned all about the harmful effexts of sls and sles and what it does to your skin; do yourself a favor and google it!! So after I cut all of that out of my daily products (shampoo, toothpaste, laundry detergent, lotion, and soap) I found some suggestions about how to use coconut oil to fade acne scars and other pigment problems, since it cured my boyfriends exzema on his eyes I figured it would be worth a try. Ive only been using it for 4 days and my skin looks soooo much better!! There are still some very light marks but im guessing the longer I use it those will fade as well. DO NOT LEAVE IT ON OVERNIGHT you dont want it to clog your pores.. I put a hot washcloth on my face for 2 minutes to open my pores, put a thin layer of extra virgin organic coconut oil on, a little goes a long way. After that I put a hot washcloth back on for another 2 minutes to make sure it gets down in the pores, then wipe off the excess oil and thats it! Clean pillow cases and water are important also.