Indents on neck

Started by gcs220 gcs220

7 posts in this topic

So I have these indented scars from past acne on the back of my neck. In this picture you can see an indent on the bottom of my hairline in the middle of my neck. The picture is really that good for showing indents but im strecthing my neck and they always disappear when I stretch my neck. Do you think they will fade eventually and get smoother in texture. I can definitely feel them. Im using cocoa butter on it but I find it too thick. Does anyone know what I can do to help fade them. Does the indent look deep??

post-73194-1282325599_thumb.jpg

lol neck indent? don't see anything pal. shouldn't you be enjoying life or something?

probably the lighting. I do have some indents on the back of my neck and upper back though. I really bothers me. I should be enjoying life though but for some reason I do not. Thanks for the reply anyway.

lol neck indent? don't see anything pal. shouldn't you be enjoying life or something?

LOL my thoughts exactly, and holeydood, your scarring isn't even bad. I think if anyone on this board had my kind of scarring they would swan dive off the Empire State Building. Looking at my skin in the light makes me want to cut myself.

Edited by ylem

No, I don't want to hurt my family and don't think I could ever do it, but my skin really holds me back in life. And the sad thing is I'm exactly 9 days from turning 30 and realized I lost all of my 20's to this. How horrible.

Edited by ylem

I don't know what your scars look like but it took me many sessions of Cooltouch, Erbium Yag and subcision to get my skin to its pre-dermabrasion stage. It was a lot worse before.

All guys in Singapore must spend 2.5 years in the military. This is responsible for much of the sucky skin of Singaporean dudes. Days in the field with thick camo painted on my face, topped with sweat and dirt, and brown dust in between these layers. Nasty stuff. And applying camo paint on active acne ain't pleasant man.

OP, your thread seems to have been hijacked. Anyway have a great 30th ylem. Chin up man.