fraxel2 new tip w/o dye

Started by fraxelface fraxelface

7 posts in this topic

The new tip was announced feb 2nd but I've only seen one post (in baltimore?) where anyone has tried it yet. The office I go to said they called and they could not get it until June, they didn't know if it was backordered or what. Then, the ass't made the comment they have a lot of the old tips (where you have to use the blue dye) to use up first. So I was wondering if they just aren't going to get it until they use up the old ones (she said they weren't going to throw them out), or it actually is not available yet. Anyone have fraxel2 with the new tip w/o the dye, what are your docs/nurses telling you about it?

The new tip was announced feb 2nd but I've only seen one post (in baltimore?) where anyone has tried it yet. The office I go to said they called and they could not get it until June, they didn't know if it was backordered or what. Then, the ass't made the comment they have a lot of the old tips (where you have to use the blue dye) to use up first. So I was wondering if they just aren't going to get it until they use up the old ones (she said they weren't going to throw them out), or it actually is not available yet. Anyone have fraxel2 with the new tip w/o the dye, what are your docs/nurses telling you about it?

I asked about the new tip at my last Fraxel treatment. The RN told me that they wouldn't be out for at least another 6 months.

Fraxel 1

Feb 09, 2007

22 @ 125

Fraxel 2

Feb 23, 2007

40mjs

Level 9

8 passes

Fraxel 2

March 09, 2007

40mjs

Level 10

8 passes

Total energy 4.71

Fraxel 2

March 30, 2007

40mjs

Level 10

10 passes

Total energy 5.75

I asked about the new tip at my last Fraxel treatment. The RN told me that they wouldn't be out for at least another 6 months.

HEy, guys,

what new tip? are they now using a one-time disposable tip? Because if they are, I"m so there. :dance:

HEy, guys,

what new tip? are they now using a one-time disposable tip? Because if they are, I"m so there. :dance:

The tip that doesn't require the blue dye.

Fraxel 1

Feb 09, 2007

22 @ 125

Fraxel 2

Feb 23, 2007

40mjs

Level 9

8 passes

Fraxel 2

March 09, 2007

40mjs

Level 10

8 passes

Total energy 4.71

Fraxel 2

March 30, 2007

40mjs

Level 10

10 passes

Total energy 5.75

My doctor has it but I haven't used it. He usually gets the new updates first as he does some beta testing for them ;)

Fraxel 2 Full Face 1st treatment

1st Oct 10, 2006

MJ 40

8 passes

Fraxel 2 Full Face 2nd treatment

Nov9th 2006

Treatment Level 8

8 Passes

KJ 3.52

Energy Fluency (MJ) 40

Density 424

Fraxel 2 Full Face 3rd treatment

Dec 6th, 06

Treatment Level 10

8 to 10 passes

KJ: 3.17

Energy Fluence 40

Fraxel 2 full Face 4th treatment

Jan 3rd, 07

Treatment Level 10

MJ 40

Passes 8

KJ 2.79

Fraxel2 Full face 5th treatment

Jan 24, 07

MJ 40 with a few lower settings

Treatment Level- R1

Density 600

10+ passes

KJ- 3.74

I am starting fraxel 2 on Apr 3rd. So.. the fraxel two does not require the blue dye at all? Does anyone know if the results are any better with fraxel two?

I am starting fraxel 2 on Apr 3rd. So.. the fraxel two does not require the blue dye at all? Does anyone know if the results are any better with fraxel two?

Fraxel2 original tip does require blue dye. There is a new tip for Fraxel2 that does not require the dye, but the majority of places are still using the original tip (either because they aren't going to waste the tips they've already ordered or they are having trouble getting the new tips shipped-haven't got a clear answer yet). Don't be surprised if you have the dye put on, but if you don't let us know how it goes and if they had any trouble getting the new tips shipped:-).