Michandmarley

New Member

Bronze Reviewer
Reviewed at least 5 products
on 15/10/2017
I have tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne.<br/>I used it daily for 3 months, and felt it did nothing to help my acne. I was still breaking out and my skin was dry and itchy.<br/>I have used nothing but natural remedies for the past 3 months and my acne has completely cleared up.<br/>I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my bio.<br/>I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now.
Ineffective, after 5 months of use
on 15/10/2017
I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area.<br/>I tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne.<br/>I used it daily for 5 months, and it did nothing to help my acne. I was still breaking out and using the toilet all the time.<br/>I have used only natural remedies for the past 3 months after trying medications and topical treatments from the doctor that didn't work and my cystic acne has now completely cleared up.<br/>I have linked my video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in the 'About Me' section of my profile.
on 15/10/2017
I have tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne.<br/>I used it daily, morning and night and gave up after a month as I saw no improvement and it really dried out my skin and made it itchy.<br/>With hormonal acne, I really do not think that topical products like this one work. It might dry out acne on the surface, but will not make it stop coming.<br/>I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area.<br/>I have used only natural remedies after trying medications and topical treatments from the doctor that didn't work and my acne has completely cleared up.<br/>I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my the 'About Me' section of my profile.<br/>I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now.<br/>Thank you for reading and good luck on your journey.
on 15/10/2017
Ineffective for treating cystic, hormonal acne
A Miracle Product for Cystic Acne
on 15/10/2017
This product is incredible. It has worked wonders to clear up my acne. I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I have used this in conjunction with some other natural remedies and my acne has completely cleared up.<br/>I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my bio.<br/>I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now.<br/>Thank you for reading!