1. Reviews Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (as a topical)
    This product is incredible. It has worked wonders to clear up my acne. I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I have used this in conjunction with some other natural remedies and my acne has completely cleared up. I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my bio. I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now. Thank you for reading!
  2. Reviews Spearmint Tea
    This product works. It really helped clear up my acne. It is hard to buy in stores, it is generally found online or stocked in health food stores and specialty stores but I have found it to be really effective in helping with my cystic acne. I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I have used this in conjunction with some other natural remedies and my acne has completely cleared up. I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my the 'About Me' section of my profile. I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now. Thank you for reading and good luck on your journey.
  3. I have tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne. I used it daily, morning and night and gave up after a month as I saw no improvement and it really dried out my skin and made it itchy. With hormonal acne, I really do not think that topical products like this one work. It might dry out acne on the surface, but will not make it stop coming. I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I have used only natural remedies after trying medications and topical treatments from the doctor that didn't work and my acne has completely cleared up. I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my the 'About Me' section of my profile. I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now. Thank you for reading and good luck on your journey.
  4. Reviews Benzac AC Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) Gel
  5. Reviews PanOxyl Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) Aquagel
  6. Reviews Spironolactone
    I had an awful breakout a year ago and had cystic acne all over my jawline and neck area. I tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne. I used it daily for 5 months, and it did nothing to help my acne. I was still breaking out and using the toilet all the time. I have used only natural remedies for the past 3 months after trying medications and topical treatments from the doctor that didn't work and my cystic acne has now completely cleared up. I have linked my video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in the 'About Me' section of my profile.
  7. Reviews Proactiv Solution Acne Treatment System
    I have tried this product to help clear my hormonal cystic acne and found it to be ineffective in treating this type of acne. I used it daily for 3 months, and felt it did nothing to help my acne. I was still breaking out and my skin was dry and itchy. I have used nothing but natural remedies for the past 3 months and my acne has completely cleared up. I have created a step by step video with before and after pictures that explains exactly what I did to clear my skin so if you are interested, please click the link in my bio. I would really like to help other acne sufferers who are experiencing cystic acne and are trying desperately to clear it because I was you only a short time ago, and I am so much happier now.