1. Reviews Coconut Oil
    I've been using coconut oil on my hair for a little less than two years and I've read and seen people online claiming that coconut oil worked wonders on acne prone skin. All this time, I was always reluctant to use coconut oil on face -- it didn't feel right and I was afraid that it was going to clog my pores. About a week, I decided to give it a try and, let me tell you, IT IS the best decision I have ever made in whole life. I haven't had a pimple since coconut oil came into my life. The few pimples/bumps that I had are actually fading away. Also, my face has been getting brighter and healthy looking. My current skincare routine (day/night): - Wash my face with Lush's Herbalism (it's expensive but I don't care because it works. I'd still buy it even if it was a 100 bucks) - Lush's toner water Melaleuca (optional) - Organic virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer (I use less than a dime size, a little goes a long way) - Once or twice a week, I use raw honey mixed with lemon as mask. Leave it on for 15-30 minutes, then I wash it off. I used to do these steps before coconut oil but I was still breaking out. However, my face has drastically changed ever since I've incorporated coconut oil in my skincare regimen.
  2. Reviews Bio-Oil Skincare Oil
    This thing clogged my pores like crazy. After a week of using Bio Oil, my face looked like a large pepperoni pizza and I usually don't break out like that. I only get a pimple or two every week or so. It's been over two years since I tried it and I felt like it was my duty to prevent people from buying it -- especially if you have oily/acne prone skin. AVOID at all costs!
  3. Reviews Honey Mask
    Make sure you're using pure raw honey, the one that looks thick, and mix it with lemon for better results. I apply it on my face 2-3 times a week for about 15-30 minutes, then I wash it off. Also make sure that you're using a good moisturizer afterwards because this mask might dry out your skin and also use a natural face wash. I use organic virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer, oh and it doesn't clog my pores. However, it helps cure with acne. As for face wash, I use Herbalism from Lush. It is a bit pricey but it works wonders.
  4. Reviews Lemon Juice (applied topically)
    I mix it with pure raw honey so it won't sting and leave it on my face for 15-30 minutes. Raw honey helps with acne as well. If it doesn't work, reconsider your diet and make sure you're drinking enough water per day. Also, make sure that you're using a natural moisturizer. I use raw virgin coconut oil as a moisturizer -- and no, it does NOT clog my pores. However, coconut oil helped me get rid of my acne.
Male, 10/06/1993