pbajsandwich

Reviewed at least 5 products

Recent Profile Visitors

3,394 profile views
on 08/02/2013
Water is good in general, but when it comes to acne I have noticed a difference. I have made a habit of drinking ~8 cups of water a day and my oil production has decreased. I am taking zinc and vitamin d3 as well, and all three has made a drastic difference. Even if water doesn't work, you should continue drinking copious amounts just to remain healthy and hydrated.
on 08/02/2013
I first started using Trader Joe's tea tree oil all over my face only to realize that it made my face a little red. I then only used it as a spot treatment and found great success. It dries existing pimples quickly and just flakes off. It isn't ideal for wearing under makeup, so I suggest using this as a night time treatment. You get used to the smell, but it'll always be there when you first apply it.
on 08/02/2013
I have suffered from acne for a few years and only recently has it gotten better. I started applying raw honey on my face 20 minutes a day and have noticed some change. I wash my face at night with Cetaphil, apply the honey for 20 minutes, wash it off with warm water, apply moisturizer, and spot treat with tea tree oil. My skin isn't as red and some marks have faded. Nothing too drastic, but it will help with time.
on 08/02/2013
I have had acne for a few years now and only recently has it slowed down, but has not come to a complete halt. Acne.org pointed me in the direction of vitamin D3 (Now Foods Vitamin D3). I have been taking it in combination with zinc (Source Naturals Optizinc Zinc Monomethionine 30mg) and it has been working wonders. My face is clearing up and has never felt this smooth. Vitamin D3 has definitely made a difference.
on 08/02/2013
I have suffered from acne for a few years and recently it has gotten slightly better, but nothing drastic. Acne.org pointed me in the direction of zinc (Source Naturals Optizinc Zinc Monomethionine 30mg), so I gave it a try in combination with vitamin D3 (Now Foods Vitamin D3). These two supplements have eliminated the final stragglers on my face. Redness has reduced and my oil production has decreased significantly. My face is finally smooth and I honestly believe zinc made the difference.