This is rolling scars?

Whether this rolling scars? And is it a powerful dermaroller?

IMG_20180212_154022_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180212_154047_HDR.jpg


IMG-20180212-154022-HDR.jpg
1 picture in This is rolling scars?

9 Comments


I'd stay it is, but just to say your scars look good, don't make too much of a  deal out of it, you can totally live normally with it, as it's shallow...

Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment
On Mon Feb 12 2018 at 10:58 PM, mickidepaname said:

I'd stay it is, but just to say your scars look good, don't make too much of a  deal out of it, you can totally live normally with it, as it's shallow...

i got better because I use dermaroller at home. Whether to continue?
Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment

How, ok, it looks good then, good for you if it allowed it to reach improvements ;)

Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment
On Mon Feb 19 2018 at 4:04 PM, mickidepaname said:

How, ok, it looks good then, good for you if it allowed it to reach improvements ;)

IMG_20180223_213220.png

IMG_20180223_213220.png

Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment

Honnestly man,

I think some scarring are even aesthetic.

And the scarring you do have, are cool, honnestly.

Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment

I mean, I understand how you feel, because scarring is a really hard thing to deal with..but, I honnestly can say to you that it'not red, it's slightly coloured (people will only notice it as a normal scar, not a red mark).

Plus, honnestly, realize that acne could have made far worst damage....it's not the case. Additionnally, you skin will continue to improve by itself man..

And, hey, tell me if I'm wrong (because it happened to me several times) but don't you think that if in a few months you have a really bad breakout, you will think "my skin still looked ok back then, and I didn't appreciate..."
(It's just a question)

 

Edited by mickidepaname
Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 3/1/2018 at 9:09 PM, mickidepaname said:

I mean, I understand how you feel, because scarring is a really hard thing to deal with..but, I honnestly can say to you that it'not red, it's slightly coloured (people will only notice it as a normal scar, not a red mark).

Plus, honnestly, realize that acne could have made far worst damage....it's not the case. Additionnally, you skin will continue to improve by itself man..

And, hey, tell me if I'm wrong (because it happened to me several times) but don't you think that if in a few months you have a really bad breakout, you will think "my skin still looked ok back then, and I didn't appreciate..."
(It's just a question)

 

but why if I am out of the house when I look my face is very bad and very red and once I immediately down, sad / weak. pls see my face on yt 
Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment

I find your scars aesthetics. Mine are far worse than you Man 

Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment
On 5/7/2018 at 5:45 AM, mickidepaname said:

I find your scars aesthetics. Mine are far worse than you Man 

u know in the real life. My scars really red. that just camera
Posted

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to upload pictures or videos

You need to be a member in order to upload pictures/videos

Sign In / Sign Up