Flat, Smooth Skin... My skin still remains flat and smooth for the most part and if I wasn't looking in a mirror, I would think my skin is perfect. However, I still have a lot of hyperpigmentation that I will need to control once off accutane.
Surface Scars... If I look at the mirror closely, I do see some surface scars (that is what my dermatologist called them). Basically they look like little pin holes but are not deep like ice pick scarring. I read that one of accutane's side effects is scarring however once off it, your skin should regenerate to help those scars fade. I will be looking at different scarring treatment once finished accutane to help with the minor scarring I have.
Wearing Makeup... I still try to limit makeup as much as possible, but the last couple of weeks i've been wearing it quite a bit due to work. I still apply the smallest amount of foundation and it gives me the exact coverage I need and my skin looks flawless since there are no raised bumps!
Product Update... I haven't blogged about the products I am currently using at the moment so here is a list of everything I am using.
- Face Wash - CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser Bar
- Toner - LUSH Tea Tree Water
- Moisturizer - CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion
- Tinted Sunscreen - Kiehl's Super Fluid UV Mineral Defence Broad Spectrum SPF 50+
- Foundation (Liquid) - Estee Lauder Double Wear & Lise Waiter Teint Lumber
- Foundation (Powder) - Sephora Collection Matte Perfection
- Bronzer - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer
- Highligher - Becca Shimmering Skin Pefector Pressed Highlighter