Ok so its the end of week 4 and here is my update:
- Skin is incredibly dry, I do not think I have ever experienced such dryness in my life. It is unbearable. I have been applying tons of moisturizer and I also add 5-6 drops of jojoba oil each night but this does not seem to help, my skin is still peeling. It is also very difficult for me to apply any kind of foundation, as it just looks awful but unfortunately I cannot skip it at this stage. I just hope my skin will get back to normal soon.
- In terms of breakouts, I had 3 white heads at the beginning of the week, I popped them and they seemed to heal. The post acne marks are still there though.
- About 2 days ago I noticed two pimples on the right of my chin, right next to each other. I had a similar breakout a few weeks ago so its a bit strange. I can see that these pimples have sort of white heads now but I am not going to pop them until it becomes absolutely necessary. I am trying not to touch my face as much as possible as I think this is what also contributes to the overall acne problem.
- This morning (Sunday 23rd March) when I woke up I noticed 2 under the skin pimples in between my eyebrows, again they are next to each other. Let me clarify, these have been present for a few weeks now but I think they have finally decided to form.
- Also one thing I wanted to mention is that the moisturizer is definitely making me look tanned. At first I thought maybe I am just imagining it, but I have been monitoring it and I can say that this is 100% the case. I do not really mind it as I put foundation over it and it kinda hides the colour, but when I stay at home with no make up you can see that my face is a lot darker than my neck.
Thank you for taking the time to read my update, I will write again next week and hopefully by then my dryness would have subsided.