Another week down!
Can I just say the most annoying thing is getting the damn pills out of the box?! It is ridiculously human-proof. And one too many pregnant ladies on the box.
Not much to update really. I've only had two little pimples pop up and they were both flat after about a day. One was another one of those small white under-the-surface bumps that I had before starting tane that just came to the surface. Other than that no sign of a cystic pimple since I started WOO! *knock on wood*
I'm still taking vitamin e capsules and using vitamin e oil on my face at night, which is really helping with keeping my skin moisturized and not flaky at all. My hair and face are finally starting to show some decrease in oil [yay!] but I'm hoping it will get much better over the next week.
Other side effects:
- Dry/red eyes - easily fixed with eye drops
- Lips aren't dry yet. I'm still constantly applying blistex and aquaphor at night just to be on the safe side.
- Constant headaches are gone
- I do get tired much earlier in the night [i blame it on grad school night classes though]
- Sometimes I get a sore lower back if I sit for too long [i.e. at work/class] but its not unbearable - fish oil kind of helps i think?
[My week 1 update goes into detail of my daily regime and the products I use if you wanna take a look]
That's about it! Here's to hoping the rest of month 1 goes smoothly!