Hey guys its been a little over a month since i started 40mg and my derm just bumped me up to 80mg
All is going to pretty well, I kinda hope the increase in dosage doesnt make any of my side effects signifantly worse! (fingers crossed)
Heres slight recap of how it went
- Skin was pretty flaky and peeling when id wake up, but now its so much better now
- Skin is gradually getting less dry
- One application of moisturizer in the morning is enought to keep my skin flake free now
- My oily production is basically gone which is saying a lot since i had a pretty oily T-zone
- The amount of blackheads i had had gone down to around 30% of what it was (thank god)
- I barely have to wash my hair since it doens't get oily
- Lips are pretty dry but i use chapstick like that kind everybody has it works better than aquaphor for me idk why lol
- Noticed more joint pain when it rains in my bad ankle and knee (too much basketball)
As for my acne, had a breakout the first week, cleared up the second, broke out again the third but not as bad, but it cleared too and i havent had a pimple in a week which is very encouraging!
For those of you on accutane remember, drink plenty of water (i try and finish a gallon a day), eat healthy, and remember to take your pill with a fatty meal (as if all of you didn't know this stuff already lol)
Let me know it went for those of you who had their dosage bumped up after a month, i would really like to hear how it went!